The Cup of Stanley 10-11

Well .. the Sharks looked sleepy but still won....

Goaltenders doing great.... they have the horses if the Defense can step up..

The Coronation of the Vancouver Canucks continued last night, as Vancouver recorded its second of what will be a 16-game sweep as we march triumphantly toward the Cup. Amazingly and unexpectedly, the Chicago Blackhawks scored! But it wasn't enough, as the Canucks won 4-3.

The almighty Red Wings will extend their playoff lead over the Coyotes today to 2 -0 at 1:00 PM EST today.

It's a lock- bet your 401K, your house, and your fat ugly children on a Detroit win today.

The almighty Red Wings will extend their playoff lead over the Coyotes today to 2 -0 at 1:00 PM EST today.

It's a lock- bet your 401K, your house, and your fat ugly children on a Detroit win today.

Wings now officially up 2-0.
Had you dummies followed my advice your retirement plans would have significantly increased in value, your house payment would have decreased, and your fat ugly children,....well they'd still be fat and ugly - like you. (Unless you're a Red Wings fan, then your children would be leaders of men and seducers of women.)
Go WINGS!!!

Last edited:
Sharks sucked tonight...they lost 4 to nothing...should have been much worse..:lol:

Last edited:
The 2011 Stanley Cup Champions, Vancouver Canucks, made it 3-0 against the Chicago Blackhawks. This game belonged to Canuck netminder Victor Luongo who stood on his head, robbing Patrick Kane blind a couple of times. In truth, Chicago were the better team tonight, and left everything on the ice. But champions have to win games where they are outplayed, and Vancouver did so tonight. Tuesday should see the end of the series and a well-deserved break before the Vancouver's next hapless victim!

The 2011 Stanley Cup Champions, Vancouver Canucks, made it 3-0 against the Chicago Blackhawks. This game belonged to Canuck netminder Victor Luongo who stood on his head, robbing Patrick Kane blind a couple of times. In truth, Chicago were the better team tonight, and left everything on the ice. But champions have to win games where they are outplayed, and Vancouver did so tonight. Tuesday should see the end of the series and a well-deserved break before the Vancouver's next hapless victim!

I'm disturbed by your happiness...:lol:

We interrupt your regularly scheduled thread for another awesome Don Cherry suit...

272.jpg

Thanks to my wife, who is friends with Tim Lieweke the CEO of AEG, I am sitting in a luxury box at the Staples Center for tonight's game versus the Sharks. WOOHOO!!!

Since AEG owns the team, I am imagining it is at center ice (fingers crossed!!) but ya never know. Hell, I'd go if the seats were in the nosebleeds. :lol:

The Kings are wearing their black uniforms and the fans are have been asked wear BLACK clothes and wave BLACK towels. It should be fun!!!

I'll shoot a few photo's and post 'em manana!!

GO KINGS!!!
GO WINGS!!!

What an incredble game. The Kings came out fast and scored a goal within a minute! The fans go wild!!! Then 90 seconds later took a 2-0 lead. The 21000 fans at the sold out Staple center were roaring- seriously- it was incredible! The fun didn't stop, by the end of 1st period the Kings had a 4-0 lead. We were feeling pretty good. Then a cheap goal snuck past Jonathon Quick. Dissappointing, but not earth shattering. After all, we still have a 3 goal lead!. This is the playoffs- nobody comes back from a 4 goal deficit- EVER!!!

Then midway through the 2nd the Sharks Joe Thornton hit a gorgeous one-timer through the five hole to make it a 4-2 game. It was a beautiful goal. I was getting slightly nervous, but still confident that the Kings would win. Suddenly BOOM- just a few minutes later a power play goal makes it a 4-3 game...uh oh.....

The Kings rally, and a short minute or so late score a textbook goal from the right slot!! WOOHOO!!! We're back to a 2 goal lead- King 5- Sharks 3. Feeling confident again and so is the crowd.

But the SHarks never gave up hope and on another power play- cut the lead back to 1. Uh..oh... before I knew it we were tied 5-5 and headed to overtime. OMFG!!

The sharks had the momentum and the skills to close the deal and 3 minutes in put the game away 5-6 Sharks win....

What a roller coaster!! Fun, but exhausting.

PS- I caught a great photo of the 1st king goal- I will load it later.

Game 4. Habs will win 3-1, third goal being an empty-netter.

Bruins sux.

:popcorn:

Forum List

Back