The crook in our WH

Trump's Federal Judge sister got this investigation going, so the info is coming directly from official Trump documents. Very funny and ironic. A Federal Judge implicating her family, including her President brother as participants in decades-long histories of criminal or ethical offenses.

How did she do that?
As a Federal Appointee, she periodically and routinely submits the standard required financial disclosure forms. A group of reporters figured out that her disclosure forms could lead to revelations about her and her brother's inheritance details since the documents regarding inheritance and income from the Trump business's would be relevant to her brother's income as specified in the inheritance and Trust Fund documents, and, part of a public record. Hence, information about Donald Trump's shady behavior comes from a Federal Judge and his own sister.

Thank you sir, but is she possibly implicating herself in some shady dealings as well? Not being critical just asking questions.

I'm getting a laugh out of the $413 number.

Daddy didn't lend it to him TODAY.

He lent it to him YEARS ago
Let me ask you if he did something illegal years ago and probably sooner ,,which is why he won't show his taxes , we should just let it slide?

The IRS has audited his returns under Obama so why didn't they press charges?

Stupid logic, dumber conclusions and then you somehow think you have a real point.
Smarter folks than I and certainly you ,are investigating his taxes now Civil penalties can still be due

Yep and Obama is from Kenya. :rolleyes:
You and trump perform at the same comedy club?

You nuts find sanity funny. I am tired of you right and left wing extremists, you idiots are ruining a great country.

that BASTARD LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thank you ED37 for making all of us see how STUPID we are

an investigation by the NYTimes---that is undeniable proof/etc

Forum List

Back