The crook in our WH

edward37

Gold Member
Jan 19, 2017
The lying crook
Doug Mills/The New York Times

By Russ Buettner, Susanne Craig and David Barstow
Donald J. Trump built a business empire and won the presidency proclaiming himself a self-made billionaire, and he has long insisted that his father, the legendary New York City builder Fred C. Trump, provided almost no financial help. “I built what I built myself,” the president has repeatedly said.

But an investigation by The New York Times has revealed that Donald Trump received the equivalent today of at least $413 million from his father’s real estate empire. What’s more, much of this money came to Mr. Trump through dubious tax schemes he participated in during the 1990s, including instances of outright fraud, The Times found.

In all, the president’s parents transferred well over $1 billion in wealth to their children, which could have produced a tax bill of at least $550 million under the 55 percent tax rate on gifts and inheritances that was in place at the time. Helped by a variety of tax dodges, the Trumps paid $52.2 million, or about 5 percent, tax returns show.
But it's ok with republicans because he's THEIR lying crook

OMG You are a laugh a minute.

Keep it up. The rest of us could use a good laugh.

LMAO

Last edited:
The lying crook

Donald J. Trump built a business empire and won the presidency proclaiming himself a self-made billionaire, and he has long insisted that his father, the legendary New York City builder Fred C. Trump, provided almost no financial help. “I built what I built myself,” the president has repeatedly said.

But an investigation by The New York Times has revealed that Donald Trump received the equivalent today of at least $413 million from his father’s real estate empire. What’s more, much of this money came to Mr. Trump through dubious tax schemes he participated in during the 1990s, including instances of outright fraud, The Times found.

In all, the president’s parents transferred well over $1 billion in wealth to their children, which could have produced a tax bill of at least $550 million under the 55 percent tax rate on gifts and inheritances that was in place at the time. Helped by a variety of tax dodges, the Trumps paid $52.2 million, or about 5 percent, tax returns show.
Take a breath and go see a therapist. This is at least your third op about this.

ThisThreadAgain.jpg

Keep it up. The rest of us need a good laugh.

OLMAO
If Obama was accused of the same thing would your scum still be laughing ? And I guess it makes us even for us laughing at your attempts to get Hillary Now THAT was a laugh

Keep it up. The rest of us need a good laugh.

OLMAO
If Obama was accused of the same thing would your scum still be laughing ? And I guess it makes us even for us laughing at your attempts to get Hillary Now THAT was a laugh

Nope. I'd want proof and witnesses if possible. I would want loads of proof.

Unlike you I don't hate someone who doesn't believe as I do.

Happy trails dipshit

The lying crook

Take a breath and go see a therapist. This is at least your third op about this.
go call a republican they'll be glad to delete it again

Trumpicans are in deep denial running away from rhe simple literal fact that Donald Trump was literally and factually raised since infancy as a dishonest, lying, fraudulent, cheating crook.

The lying crook

At this point, it’s understood by everybody that there’s a long list of crimes and frauds by Trump and his family going back many decades. The problem is that so long as republicans control the government there will never be accountibility for the dotard because their politics take precedent before the good of the nation. That’s why taking the House at least is more important than Mueller, than Kavanaugh, than any of the sideshows going on.

The lying crook

NY Times....'Nuff Said.

The lying crook

I'm not calling anybody. You can post whatever bullshit you want.

The lying crook

I'm not calling anybody. You can post whatever bullshit you want.
with that lying pos as your president have you had your fill of his bullshit yet?

Trump's Federal Judge sister got this investigation going, so the info is coming directly from official Trump documents. Very funny and ironic. A Federal Judge implicating her family, including her President brother as participants in decades-long histories of criminal or ethical offenses.

I wonder why the Times never really investigated Barry Hussein's father who was a communist bigamist alcoholic or his ties to unrepentant terrorist, killer and bomber Bill Ayers? Barry and his friend and partner Bill Ayers managed a lucrative endowment fund that was aimed at improving the Chicago school system (how did that work out?) and his wife was disbarred from practicing law. Barry admitted using illegal drugs and I wonder how often he sold them. If we held Barry Sotoro Hussein Obama to the same standards as Kavanaugh he would have been laughed out of D.C.

Forum List

Back