The Cracks Appear

Yep! You have to chuckle at them for writing these ridiculous rants...so transparent.

Civil unrest???

Calls for reparations???

Op/ed piece is laced with lies.

it's pretty amusing. but it's troubling that anyone believes that stuff.... meanwhile, it looks like for the first time in many years, more people will think the country is going in the right direction rather than the wrong one.

and they think there's going to be some mass uprising??? but there wasn't one when 80% of the country thought things were going in the wrong direction?

it's like watching one giant tantrum.

Every time you open your mouth (in this case type) the pendulum swings more right. could take 4 years or 8 years but it will swing regardless but as long as people like Pelosi keep trying to demagogue
the past policies instead of doing the job they were elected to do the faster the pendulum swings Fools.

you aren't very bright, are you? :cuckoo:

Like Hanson or not, his analysis is very good.

There's lots more at the site, I just used the opening and closing. As I said, well thought out and each deals with issues discussed over and over again here. The real panic setting in for the liberals is they KNOW the conservatives are focused on the issues and decisions, not with name calling as they were for 8 long years....

The only panic in this country is in the Republican party and from right wingers like you that are facing 8 years of Obama and being the minority party for at least a generation...

YOU and Hanson will come to despise Bush more than the Democrats

He has just spent more money in 3 months then Bush did in what 4 years?

He had to because your boy fucked up. When are you righties gonna realise that there are consequences to actions, and it's always not only left up the normal folk to fix things, but then you bleat about them doing so. How about supporting somebody who is not an idiot, and can actually do some good. Then maybe your criticism can be taken more seriously. How the hell you conservatives expect anybody to take you seriously in any form after voting in a narcisstic, stupid FUBAR - not once, but twice - is mind boggling.

The only time you guys can bitch and moan and be taken seriously, is if after four years it is shown that Obama is a complete fuck up and the lefties vote him in again. Until that time, stop your bitching and suck it up. He's doing a fine job, but like any politician he could probably do better...that's a given...

Oh no, he means it. Really.

The problem, kath, is that the day obama became president, the right wing blogosphere started whining. There isn't anything credible coming out of the group that messed everything up for eight years.

That said, want to know what the REAL indicator is...

this one:

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Direction of Country

Besides, you guys aren't affecting his numbers one iota since you never supported him.

otherwise why would the right have spent the last four months trying to undermine public confidence so he "fails"...

Jillian, we agree to focus on different items, since we agree to disagree. I'm not out to 'change your mind', I know you won't. The only way either of us would, is if we felt going the other direction would be 'better' for those we care about. It could happen, but me? I figure most of us feel the same, we're making the best choices we can.

You keep up on the GOP, doesn't bother me in the least. That party may be dying or not. I do know that conservatism, libertarianism aren't. So, the arguments will continue. ;)

Every time you open your mouth (in this case type) the pendulum swings more right. could take 4 years or 8 years but it will swing regardless but as long as people like Pelosi keep trying to demagogue
the past policies instead of doing the job they were elected to do the faster the pendulum swings Fools.

you aren't very bright, are you? :cuckoo:

I'm not bright and you live in Paradise and think Springsteen and Letterman are philosophers huh and I guess you believe the ideals of any particular party will be the rule of the land forever and I'm the dumb one.
I have a bridge in Brooklyn for sale cheap!!! interested.

I never said, 'objective', it's an op-ed.

Why should we listen to this neocon Annie? Haven't they fucked up this country enough in the last eight years?

Hanson was WRONG about Iraq, Bush and Donald Rumsfeld - "a rare sort of secretary of the caliber of George Marshall" and a "proud and honest-speaking visionary" whose "hard work and insight are bringing us ever closer to victory."

THIS Donald Rumsfeld -

Rumsfeld Forbade Planning For Postwar Iraq, General Says

Long before the United States invaded Iraq in 2003, Defense Secretary Donald H. Rumsfeld forbade military strategists to develop plans for securing a postwar Iraq, the retiring commander of the Army Transportation Corps said.

Brig. Gen. Mark E. Scheid told the Newport News Daily Press in an interview published yesterday that Rumsfeld had said "he would fire the next person" who talked about the need for a postwar plan.

Scheid was a colonel with the U.S. Central Command, the unit that oversees military operations in the Middle East, in late 2001 when Rumsfeld "told us to get ready for Iraq."

"The secretary of defense continued to push on us . . . that everything we write in our plan has to be the idea that we are going to go in, we're going to take out the regime, and then we're going to leave," Scheid said. "We won't stay."

Planners continued to try "to write what was called Phase 4" -- plans that covered post-invasion operations such as security, stability and reconstruction, said Scheid, who is retiring in about three weeks, but "I remember the secretary of defense saying that he would fire the next person that said that."
Washington Post

Oh I'd expect you to 'listen' make that 'read' about as often as I read Krugman, like nearly always. What our analysis of either comes out would probably be very different. So it is how we look at issues, I believe that is what the likes of Emerson said.

Yep! You have to chuckle at them for writing these ridiculous rants...so transparent.

Civil unrest???

Calls for reparations???

it's pretty amusing. but it's troubling that anyone believes that stuff.... meanwhile, it looks like for the first time in many years, more people will think the country is going in the right direction rather than the wrong one.

and they think there's going to be some mass uprising??? but there wasn't one when 80% of the country thought things were going in the wrong direction?

LOL! You are now going with a leftwing that you know is misrepresenting what was there, might be effective spin, but notice not one of you is refuting jack. :eusa_whistle:

He has just spent more money in 3 months then Bush did in what 4 years?

He had to because your boy fucked up. When are you righties gonna realise that there are consequences to actions, and it's always not only left up the normal folk to fix things, but then you bleat about them doing so. How about supporting somebody who is not an idiot, and can actually do some good. Then maybe your criticism can be taken more seriously. How the hell you conservatives expect anybody to take you seriously in any form after voting in a narcisstic, stupid FUBAR - not once, but twice - is mind boggling.

The only time you guys can bitch and moan and be taken seriously, is if after four years it is shown that Obama is a complete fuck up and the lefties vote him in again. Until that time, stop your bitching and suck it up. He's doing a fine job, but like any politician he could probably do better...that's a given...

Back from Beyond,Paradise, are any of you dogooders from the USA
christ you still believe in the tooth fairy or what.??

Like Hanson or not, his analysis is very good.

There's lots more at the site, I just used the opening and closing. As I said, well thought out and each deals with issues discussed over and over again here. The real panic setting in for the liberals is they KNOW the conservatives are focused on the issues and decisions, not with name calling as they were for 8 long years....

The only panic in this country is in the Republican party and from right wingers like you that are facing 8 years of Obama and being the minority party for at least a generation...

YOU and Hanson will come to despise Bush more than the Democrats

Um, now you are clairvoyant. How interesting. :cool:

LOL! You are now going with a leftwing that you know is misrepresenting what was there, might be effective spin, but notice not one of you is refuting jack. :eusa_whistle:

actually, i'm pointing outthe extremism... the spin is from the rightwingnut blogosphere. i'm just sitting back and watching the show.

it's not that there aren't appropriate criticisms... but the rhetoric from the right is bizarre, i'm afraid... like it or not..

secession... revolution...

pure nutbar city....

It's called the Back OF Beyond, not From...there is a difference.
If you can't even quote things correctly, why should your opinion even be considered.

As for the Tooth Fairy, like the FSM, the Easter Bunny, Father Christmas and God, prove they DON'T exist...:cool:

actually, i'm pointing outthe extremism... the spin is from the rightwingnut blogosphere. i'm just sitting back and watching the show.

it's not that there aren't appropriate criticisms... but the rhetoric from the right is bizarre, i'm afraid... like it or not..

pure nutbar city....

I find it funny that Kathianne thinks blogs are even a credible source of anything...a blog is just a personal opinion like a messageboard. BFD...

Civil unrest???

Calls for reparations???

There is no civil unrest. Obama did not call for reparations. Those are two of his most glaring lies. When people are so sloppy (or dishonest) that they can't write a valid criticism and must resort to lies there is no point in reading what they write.

I often wonder if you actually believe most of the right wing nutters that you quote or if you just pass it along because you think disinformation helps Republicans chances in the future.

pure nutbar city....

Not nearly as bizarre as the past eight years, now going on 9 of liar! Mass murderer! Backing up and reprinting Lancet crap long after refuted.

What I and others have posted are based on decisions reached by the administration and actions of nominees and members of the administration or legislature. What is the response from their 'supporters'? 'It doesn't matter.' 'It isn't of consequence.' 'Bush lied.' We've known each other how long on the boards? I don't name call unless responding to the same. You're 'buddy' there, well she's not the sharpest knife. When she first came on, she had a quote in her sig, well let's just say it didn't mean what she thought it did.

Same with a lot of the 'responses' from the left.

Why should we listen to this neocon Annie? Haven't they fucked up this country enough in the last eight years?

Hanson was WRONG about Iraq, Bush and Donald Rumsfeld - "a rare sort of secretary of the caliber of George Marshall" and a "proud and honest-speaking visionary" whose "hard work and insight are bringing us ever closer to victory."

THIS Donald Rumsfeld -

Rumsfeld Forbade Planning For Postwar Iraq, General Says

Long before the United States invaded Iraq in 2003, Defense Secretary Donald H. Rumsfeld forbade military strategists to develop plans for securing a postwar Iraq, the retiring commander of the Army Transportation Corps said.

Brig. Gen. Mark E. Scheid told the Newport News Daily Press in an interview published yesterday that Rumsfeld had said "he would fire the next person" who talked about the need for a postwar plan.

Scheid was a colonel with the U.S. Central Command, the unit that oversees military operations in the Middle East, in late 2001 when Rumsfeld "told us to get ready for Iraq."

"The secretary of defense continued to push on us . . . that everything we write in our plan has to be the idea that we are going to go in, we're going to take out the regime, and then we're going to leave," Scheid said. "We won't stay."

Planners continued to try "to write what was called Phase 4" -- plans that covered post-invasion operations such as security, stability and reconstruction, said Scheid, who is retiring in about three weeks, but "I remember the secretary of defense saying that he would fire the next person that said that."
Washington Post

Oh I'd expect you to 'listen' make that 'read' about as often as I read Krugman, like nearly always. What our analysis of either comes out would probably be very different. So it is how we look at issues, I believe that is what the likes of Emerson said.

Annie, there is always a vagueness to your replies... I don't know if you are fearful or trying to come across as an intellectual...

Emerson said a lot of things... here's one that applies to the difference between Bush and Obama...

"Before we acquire great power we must acquire wisdom to use it well."

Annie, there is always a vagueness to your replies... I don't know if you are fearful or trying to come across as an intellectual...

Emerson said a lot of things... here's one that applies to the difference between Bush and Obama...

Gee I'm 'vague' and a hack at the same time. I don't suppose you see a problem with your characterization? Didn't think so.

Gee I'm 'vague' and a hack at the same time. I don't suppose you see a problem with your characterization? Didn't think so.

Thanks, now I know...it's fear...LOL

It's called the Back OF Beyond, not From...there is a difference.
If you can't even quote things correctly, why should your opinion even be considered.

As for the Tooth Fairy, like the FSM, the Easter Bunny, Father Christmas and God, prove they DON'T exist...:cool:

Oh they do they do so send your deposit on this shinny bridge I have for sale to Beyond reality at take your pick disney Fla or Cal.
See if Jilly will help you with the payments (maybe ya can get some stimi money from Obowma)

Forum List

Back