The Cracks Appear

Well it's not just the conservatives that are unhappy with oblahma Annie... looks like there's trouble brewing in paradise for him too... read it and weep liberals...

Some On Left Souring On Obama

By JOSH GERSTEIN | 5/17/09 9:48 AM EDT

When President Barack Obama speaks to the Notre Dame commencement Sunday afternoon, television cameras will search the sea of graduates, looking for turned backs and defaced mortar boards that abortion opponents will likely use to register their disagreement with the president.

But the attention to protests from conservatives who don’t support Obama – and almost certainly never would – could obscure the far more significant political threat he now faces.

Barely four months into his presidency, Obama is confronting growing dissatisfaction among members of his liberal base, who feel spurned by a series of his early decisions on issues ranging from guns to torture to immigration to gay rights.

The list got longer last week as Obama reversed his earlier decision to release photos of detainees abused in U.S. military custody and announced plans to try some terror suspects before military commissions – though on the campaign trail he railed against earlier versions of the tribunals.

A few, like MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow, have even hurled the left’s ultimate epithet – suggesting that Obama’s turning into George W. Bush.

Some on left souring on Obama - Josh Gerstein - POLITICO.com

Exactly the sort of thing I alluded to in the thread I began yesterday. The loons won't ever be happy until they've got Bushing ET al hanging by the balls from a desecrated white house Christmas tree and they don't have the sense to realize that the minute that dream is realized the American people will turn on them so fast it will make there head swim. Obama understands at least that much and is to that extent sane. Obama would love nothing better than to grant the lunatic left their every desire but he know they not only aren't the Majority they aren't anywhere near the majority.

In certain regards I tend to feel sorry for Obama. He is after all Americas first black president and he undoubtedly is well aware of the fact that if he screws this up - and given those under whom he has studied and learned he almost can't help but screw it up - he could well be Americas last black president for a very long time indeed. Add to that the fact that this country is becoming increasingly ungovernable in the manner in which the left thinks it ought to be governed, that he is saddled with two of the more incompetent hacks ever to hold the position as speaker and president pro tem, and a country in the midst of a financial collapse that no one now in power truly comprehends and you have a one term president in the making.

Exactly the sort of thing I alluded to in the thread I began yesterday. The loons won't ever be happy until they've got Bushing ET al hanging by the balls from a desecrated white house Christmas tree and they don't have the sense to realize that the minute that dream is realized the American people will turn on them so fast it will make there head swim. Obama understands at least that much and is to that extent sane. Obama would love nothing better than to grant the lunatic left their every desire but he know they not only aren't the Majority they aren't anywhere near the majority.

In certain regards I tend to feel sorry for Obama. He is after all Americas first black president and he undoubtedly is well aware of the fact that if he screws this up - and given those under whom he has studied and learned he almost can't help but screw it up - he could well be Americas last black president for a very long time indeed. Add to that the fact that this country is becoming increasingly ungovernable in the manner in which the left thinks it ought to be governed, that he is saddled with two of the more incompetent hacks ever to hold the position as speaker and president pro tem, and a country in the midst of a financial collapse that no one now in power truly comprehends and you have a one term president in the making.

You'll be lucky if Obama doesn't serve as long as Roosevelt...

I sense a blind ignorance on your part... what does Obama's skin color have to do with it?

You'll be lucky if Obama doesn't serve as long as Roosevelt...

I sense a blind ignorance on your part... what does Obama's skin color have to do with it?
Ask this moron....

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MSqEoMJiA30&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MSqEoMJiA30&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Only one thing numbnutz there is that extra added bit of stress. Leave it to a leftist to jump on race and ignore the entire rest of the post. It has become nearly a pavlovian reponse with them. They are worse than the Klan in that regard.

Only one thing numbnutz there is that extra added bit of stress. Leave it to a leftist to jump on race and ignore the entire rest of the post. It has become nearly a pavlovian reponse with them. They are worse than the Klan in that regard.

LOL. President Barak Hussein Obama. It was impossible for a person with obvious black blood ever to be President. In this time period, it was impossible for a person with and Arabic sounding name to be President. And now we are told it is impossible for him to succeed. The possibility that he might succeed and that this nation succeed in getting back on the right track scares the hell out of you people. You would rather see the nation fail, than President Obama succeed.

LOL. President Barak Hussein Obama. It was impossible for a person with obvious black blood ever to be President. In this time period, it was impossible for a person with and Arabic sounding name to be President. And now we are told it is impossible for him to succeed. The possibility that he might succeed and that this nation succeed in getting back on the right track scares the hell out of you people. You would rather see the nation fail, than President Obama succeed.

So you're implying that race and religion-sounding name will lead to success? Sounds prejudicial to me.

A "leftist?" You ain't been paying attention son. I'm about as hard core conservative as a person can get.

The point I made was that the fact that oblahma is black matters to blacks, period. You asked, I answered. Don't like the answer, go pound sand.

Ain't talking to you either Pale my man your post came up while I was finishing mine. The response was intended for Bfgrn.

No, we don't kill people because of their skin color...

You don't seem to have any perspective of what has happened to the economy and to our country. Obama has a lot of support from citizens to put an end to the corporatocracy that Washington and particularly Republicans in Washington created. The problem Obama faces is there are some Democrats that are also owned by corporations that can block legislation.

I'm not talking about killing anyone child of ignorant parents. Read the line starting with the first Black president leave out the stuff between the dashes if it helps.

I'm not talking about killing anyone child of ignorant parents. Read the line starting with the first Black president leave out the stuff between the dashes if it helps.

garyd: They are worse than the Klan in that regard.

And zammo right over your head it went. Not suprising. No you don't kill anyone but the average Klansmen doesn't kill every black man he sees which would make it a Pavlovian response. You leftist tools on the other hand see a conservative mention race and the automatic assumption is rascism, that is nearly Pavlovian.

Last edited:
And zammo right over your head it went. Not suprising. No you don't kill anyone but the average Klansmen doesn't kill every black man he sees which would make it a Pavlovian response. You leftist tools on the other hand see a conservative mention race and the automatic assumption is rscism.

Hey garyd...how MANY blacks does the average Klansman kill?

I didn't say you are a racist, I said you are blind to your ignorance.

And zammo right over your head it went. Not suprising. No you don't kill anyone but the average Klansmen doesn't kill every black man he sees which would make it a Pavlovian response. You leftist tools on the other hand see a conservative mention race and the automatic assumption is rscism.

hey bfgrn? how many blacks does the average black kill? better question..... who kills more blacks? blacks? or klansmen?

Last edited:

How many whites does the average black kill? Well I could look it up and quote specific numbers, but I won't just yet. I'll condense it into this statement... "a hell of a lot more than whites kill blacks."

You got anymore worthless questions you want to ask?

How many whites does the average black kill? Well I could look it up and quote specific numbers, but I won't just yet. I'll condense it into this statement... "a hell of a lot more than whites kill blacks."

You got anymore worthless questions you want to ask?

Yea, why do you answer to the name garyd?

Forum List

Back