"The Coup Has Started"

The previous coup attempt was exposed...and failed, but at the time the lawyer for the Deep State CIA agent and future Whistle Blower texted, "The Coup Has Started."

2 years later, after the 1st coup attempt failed, this faux Whistle Blower steps up to initiate a 2nd, & his lawyer turns out to be the very same dumbass who admitted the Dems / Deep State are attempting to carry out a 'COUP'.

'COUP 2.0' EXPOSED - TRAITORS REVEALED!

What was the first coup that the lawyer tweeted about?
I know math is not one of your 'strong suits', Common Core, but think about / look up / get someone to explain to you what was going on around that time back in January 2017. It is even spelled out for you several times in this thread.

The valid source is the guy that tweeted these
statements. Tweets are still there....
What first coup took place that failed for us to now be on the second coup?

And was this lawyer part of this coup, that he was tweeting about and letting everyone know about... That would be against the law if it really were taking place?

What's the point of this thread. :dunno:

They are starting to get real desperate now...

They are complaining about the Whistleblowers representation... They are trying to make out he is the Judge in a case... Rudy goes on shows all the time to represent his client and says and does far worse...

So what's the point they are trying to make? The whistleblower got a good lawyer who is passionate about this case, ech???, Well Done...
What I fail to see is Republicans defending Trumps actions
what actions ??

The previous coup attempt was exposed...and failed, but at the time the lawyer for the Deep State CIA agent and future Whistle Blower texted, "The Coup Has Started."

2 years later, after the 1st coup attempt failed, this faux Whistle Blower steps up to initiate a 2nd, & his lawyer turns out to be the very same dumbass who admitted the Dems / Deep State are attempting to carry out a 'COUP'.

'COUP 2.0' EXPOSED - TRAITORS REVEALED!

What was the first coup that the lawyer tweeted about?
I know math is not one of your 'strong suits', Common Core, but think about / look up / get someone to explain to you what was going on around that time back in January 2017. It is even spelled out for you several times in this thread.
And not only that, as these idiots in The Democrat Party continue to attempt COUP 2.0 from another angle all they are doing is exposing More Coordination between The Obama FBI, DOJ, NSA, and CIA heads, and White House and Clinton Campaign and now, The Podesta Group, and Eric Ciaramella's Attorney's Lawfirm, and his Attorney ZAID.

As I said before Zaid should have had no way of knowing that a COUP was underway which McCabe, Comey, Strozk, Page, Ohr, Baker, Brennan and Clapper and others had been planning since August of 2016, when he announced The COUP had commenced in January of 2017, which coincides with Strozk, Page et al announcing the beginning of The COUP in January 2017 a full 5 months before Mueller is appointed.

They planned it since August of 2016 which tells you they were getting nervous Trump was going to win and were making plans to overturn the election if that happened.

People need to be tried for Treason. The Evidence is all there.

Zaid should have his law license revoked btw before he faces a firing squad with his client.

Last edited:

And was this lawyer part of this coup, that he was tweeting about and letting everyone know about... That would be against the law if it really were taking place?

They are complaining about the Whistleblowers representation... They are trying to make out he is the Judge in a case... Rudy goes on shows all the time to represent his client and says and does far worse...

So what's the point they are trying to make? The whistleblower got a good lawyer who is passionate about this case, ech???, Well Done...
ohhh thats all you got commie ???? you know for a fact that you and people like you are fine with doing whatever it takes legal or illegal to overthrow the president ......including treason ....... now i will excuse half of the of libbs for their beliefs and actions because they are ignorant and lack common sense ....... but you do not strike me as ignorant ....nope you know deep down inside it is a coup and that makes you not only an evil piece of shit but a treasonous coward also .......YOU SHOULD THINK ABOUT RUNNING FOR LOCAL OFFICE AS A DEMOCRAT !

So that entire 2+ years and whole Weismann/Mueller thing was all a MIRAGE?!

Bwuhahahahahahaha........

Dude, you are embarrassing yourself - you are a f*ing JOKE!

Congress did not appoint Mueller. Nor was the evidence turned over to Congress as was done in the Starr investigation. If pointing out ya'll ignoring these facts is suppose to be embarrassing for me, imagine how it looks for you and the whinny right.
fact is nothing was found. asking to hand over what doesn't exist really isn't a valid tactic.

Hahaha a bold but ridiculous untruth.
so you're saying mueller is hiding evidence.

talk about bold ass lies.

...all they are doing is exposing More Coordination between The Obama FBI, DOJ, NSA, and CIA heads, and now, The Podesta Group, and Eric Ciaramella's Attorney's Lawfirm, and his Attorney ZAID.

As I said before Zaid should have had no way of knowing that a COUP was underway which McCabe, Comey, Strozk, Page, Ohr, Baker, Brennan and Clapper and others had been planning since August of 2016, when he announced The COUP had commenced in January of 2017, which coincides with Strozk, Page et al announcing the beginning of The COUP in January 2017 a full 5 months before Mueller is appointed..

:clap:

ohhh thats all you got commie ???? you know for a fact that you and people like you are fine with doing whatever it takes legal or illegal to overthrow the president ......including treason ....... now i will excuse half of the of libbs for their beliefs and actions because they are ignorant and lack common sense ....... but you do not strike me as ignorant ....nope you know deep down inside it is a coup and that makes you not only an evil piece of shit but a treasonous coward also .......YOU SHOULD THINK ABOUT RUNNING FOR LOCAL OFFICE AS A DEMOCRAT !
He's probably licking The Ayatollah's Assahola about right now. He'll get back to you after he gets his orders from one of America's Enemies on how to reply to you.

Should be lame.

Congress did not appoint Mueller. Nor was the evidence turned over to Congress as was done in the Starr investigation. If pointing out ya'll ignoring these facts is suppose to be embarrassing for me, imagine how it looks for you and the whinny right.
fact is nothing was found. asking to hand over what doesn't exist really isn't a valid tactic.

Absolutely.

Mueller wiped Strozk and Page's phones before handing them over to THE IG and telling THE IG there was no way to recover Page and Strozk's Texts.

The Bastard should have been brought up on charges, not named Special Counsel in charge of a Hoax Investigation.

Obstruction? Mueller probe wiped Strzok phone before giving it to investigators

Nah I'm saying Trumpybear is obstructing Congress with his sweeping claim of executive immunity and it will be struck down by the courts.

So you're not pretending to be an idiot?

Nah I'm saying Trumpybear is obstructing Congress with his sweeping claim of executive immunity and it will be struck down by the courts.

What a Fuck Face you are. Congress and The Executive Branch are CO-Equal Commie Ass Licker. The President has rights. Only a Commie Hairy Man Butt Loving Ass Licker would claim that anyone exercising their Civil Rights is "Obstructing Justice".

I know that in CUBA, they just throw you in jail just because you are Ugly and scare Children, but that's not how it works in America.

oh not anymore than you.

basically you're believing whatever you must in order to keep your emotional stance validated.

Where are all the Republicans defending Trump for withholding military aid unless he gets personal favors?

ATTORNEY ON DEFENSE
Whistleblower’s anti-Trump attorney stands by ‘coup’ tweet, says it referred to 'lawful process'

COUP: "A sudden, violent, and illegal seizure of power from a government."

.........like many snowflakes on this board.....WHAT A LYING, IGNORANT DUMBASS!?

:lmao: Bwuhahahahahahaha!
This Bitch Zaid and his Gay Lover Eric The Spy Ciaramella just coincidentally times their COUP Announcement in January 2017 with Strozk, McCabe, Comey, Brennan, Clapper and Page's initiating Operation Latitude, The Insurance Policy COUP they launched in January 2017 that they had planned for 5 months prior in August of 2016, a full 5 months before Mueller was even appointed, as Special Cock Sucker.

ATTORNEY ON DEFENSE
Whistleblower’s anti-Trump attorney stands by ‘coup’ tweet, says it referred to 'lawful process'

COUP: "A sudden, violent, and illegal seizure of power from a government."

.........like many snowflakes on this board.....WHAT A LYING , IGNORANT DUMBASS!?

:lmao: Bwuhahahahahahaha!
Ummmmm.....why would a whistleblower hire a Pro Trump attorney?
Trump is threatening him
Go Screw yourself, you liar. Zaid is a Radical Leftist. Go read his Twitter Page. The Commie Bastard also recently changed his Wiki page from Democrat to Independent not realizing people can use a Way Back machine to see all his old tweets and entries on his page.

Don't you ever tire of lying? Do you even value your soul and are you even concerned about your eternal damnation, AT ALL?

Last edited:
The actual Coup is scheduled to start sometime after Thanksgiving

After Dinner, Trump and his family will be hauled off to a re-education center outside of Baltimore

Forum List

Back