"The Coup Has Started"

Fuck Face. Commie Ass Licker. Commie Hairy Man Butt Loving Ass Licker, you are Ugly and scare Children"

Hahahaha, hey you forgot your fucking horse.

2012321040-300x0.jpg
Trigger. OMG look what they did to you!

"It was just explained to me that for next weeks Fake Hearing (trial) in the House, as they interview Never Trumpers and others, I get NO LAWYER & NO DUE PROCESS. It is a Pelosi, Schiff, Scam against the Republican Party and me. This Witch Hunt should not be allowed to proceed!

Based on the information released last night about the Fake Whistleblowers attorney, the Impeachment Hoax should be ended IMMEDIATELY! There is no case, except against the other side!" - President Trump

The actual Coup is scheduled to start sometime after Thanksgiving

After Dinner, Trump and his family will be hauled off to a re-education center outside of Baltimore
Nobody is buying your Schtick any more or your attempts to deflect from crimes The Obama Administration and his cronies and associates committed trying to interfere with and over turn our elections.

It's all coming out in the wash now, skankwinger.

Treason is a bitch, that will get you hung.

This was a text from the 'Whistle Blower's lawyer in 2017...

Game Changer - Game Over!

This latest Democrat / Deep State coup attempt has now officially been exposed and is DONE!

Trump, at Louisiana rally, hits 'disgraceful' whistleblower's attorney who tweeted of 'coup' in 2017

This shows how corrupt the Left is. They know they can’t win at the polls nor can they accept the outcome of a duly elected President. They have made a mockery not only of the Impeachment process but The Constitution as a whole. “By any means possible” - echoes of a third world shit hole that pulls stunts like this. No wonder the Left wants to move US in the direction of a banana republic.

The valid source is the guy that tweeted these
statements. Tweets are still there....
What first coup took place that failed for us to now be on the second coup?

And was this lawyer part of this coup, that he was tweeting about and letting everyone know about... That would be against the law if it really were taking place?

What's the point of this thread. :dunno:

They are starting to get real desperate now...

They are complaining about the Whistleblowers representation... They are trying to make out he is the Judge in a case... Rudy goes on shows all the time to represent his client and says and does far worse...

So what's the point they are trying to make? The whistleblower got a good lawyer who is passionate about this case, ech???, Well Done...
What I fail to see is Republicans defending Trumps actions
ohhh thats all you got commie ???? you know for a fact that you and people like you are fine with doing whatever it takes legal or illegal to overthrow the president ......including treason ....... now i will excuse half of the of libbs for their beliefs and actions because they are ignorant and lack common sense ....... but you do not strike me as ignorant ....nope you know deep down inside it is a coup and that makes you not only an evil piece of shit but a treasonous coward also .......YOU SHOULD THINK ABOUT RUNNING FOR LOCAL OFFICE AS A DEMOCRAT !
Where are all the Republicans defending Trump for withholding military aid unless he gets personal favors?
I'd defend that if it happened, which it didn't. Everyone who ever made a deal wants something in return. If all Trump wanted was some information on certain criminals within our government, I say that's fine. As a matter of fact, stopping corruption was exactly what the criminal himself, Biden, said was his reason for demanding the government worker who was investigating his son be fired.

This shows how corrupt the Left is. They know they can’t win at the polls nor can they accept the outcome of a duly elected President. They have made a mockery not only of the Impeachment process but The Constitution as a whole. “By any means possible” - echoes of a third world shit hole that pulls stunts like this. No wonder the Left wants to move US in the direction of a banana republic.
It's hard to decide who hated / hates this country more, Obama's daddy, an anti-Colonialist America-hater who wanted to see the US eliminated as a world power and world influence - turned instead into a '3rd-world shit hole' who pulls stunts like the Democrats have been doing for the last 4 years, OR the Democrats who have been doing their best to turn the US into a '3rd-world shit hole who pulls stunts like this' and who do not mind if the US becomes a '3rd-world shit hole' just as long as THEY are the ones running it....

Again, How did ZAID, Eric Ciarmello's Attorney Know a COUP was underway 5 months before The Mueller Investigation began, and also coincides with the 5 Months of texts between Page and Strozk, that Mueller Wiped from Their Cell Phones before handing them over to The IG and Lying to him about them being Irretrievably deleted?

ZAID, and Ciarmello had to be in on THE COUP with Comey, Brennan, McCabe, Strozk, Page and Mueller.

There is no way ZAID knows this and has the same timeline with his Ill-advised Tweet if he wasn't coordinating things with The Co-Conspirators of The Insurance Policy COUP.

YGDWA18.jpg

JANUARY 2017:

Mark S. Zaid‏Verified account @MarkSZaidEsq

#coup has started. First of many steps. #rebellion. #impeachment will follow ultimately. #lawyers

EItOuHCX0AAL5K5

EItQseGXYAAs1pK

Strozk and Page tried to hide things from FOIA and CONGRESS btw, clear back in 2016.

DQ7u7thXkAEGhnd.jpg

DUhiL6bVQAECckq.jpg

2afqc5.jpg

risk_and_reward_with_deirdre_bolton_-_05_38_00_pm.jpg

clapper-told-pete-text.jpg

fpxe6wliw3c01.jpg

Notice he says they can survive Trump "and his supporters"... by which he means the American people.

after me.jpg

Last edited:
I see a dark future for The Democrat Party.

Treason has a price to pay when you fail.

dominatehangman-1600.jpg

Thus their desperation. I think they know deep down they cant let power slip.
To Quote Hillary Clinton who could only have been talking about The Plot to launch a COUP that they began planning in August 2016 if she lost.

"If Donald Trump Wins, We Will All Hang Together."

Again, How did ZAID, Eric Ciarmello's Attorney Know a COUP was underway 5 months before The Mueller Investigation began, and also coincides with the 5 Months of texts between Page and Strozk, that Mueller Wiped from Their Cell Phones before handing them over to The IG and Lying to him about them being Irretrievably deleted?

ZAID, and Ciarmello had to be in on THE COUP with Comey, Brennan, McCabe, Strozk, Page and Mueller.

There is no way ZAID knows this and has the same timeline with his Ill-advised Tweet if he wasn't coordinating things with The Co-Conspirators of The Insurance Policy COUP.

YGDWA18.jpg

JANUARY 2017:

Mark S. Zaid‏Verified account @MarkSZaidEsq

#coup has started. First of many steps. #rebellion. #impeachment will follow ultimately. #lawyers

EItOuHCX0AAL5K5

EItQseGXYAAs1pK

Strozk and Page tried to hide things from FOIA and CONGRESS btw, clear back in 2016.

DQ7u7thXkAEGhnd.jpg

DUhiL6bVQAECckq.jpg

2afqc5.jpg

risk_and_reward_with_deirdre_bolton_-_05_38_00_pm.jpg

clapper-told-pete-text.jpg

fpxe6wliw3c01.jpg

Notice he says they can survive Trump "and his supporters" by which he means the American people.
View attachment 288561
Awesome Meme used perfectly to get your point across.

After Dinner, Trump and his family will be hauled off to a re-education center outside of Baltimore
Nobody is buying your Schtick any more or your attempts to deflect from crimes The Obama Administration and his cronies and associates committed trying to interfere with and over turn our elections.

The pendingTrump coup must be taken seriously

The pendingTrump coup must be taken seriously
yea, but you are another story.

Forum List

Back