What A Second, The British Royal Family Are Pedophile Qu33rs? Is That Why Fake News Worshiped Them?

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Turns out Bill Clinton and some inbred British Royal Family douchebag participated in the rapes of under age children on Jewish Philanthropist* Epstein's rape island.

Very troubling. The obvious question is since Crooked Hillary knew about it and is rumored to be a lesbo, did she actually participate?

Anchor says Buckingham Palace pressure killed ABC's story on Epstein

*Philanthropist is code word for not earning money and to offset criticism as to how the money was obtained pay for some stuff to distract the goyem.

There are some insane "end time" cults that think the British Royal family has significance in terms of maybe Jesus (who was gay apparently - he demanded his followers become eunuchs) has descendants in British Royalty...wait a second...

Last edited:
Since we're talking about Epstein , let's remember what happened.

A Republican prosecutor in Fla illegally got Epstein a sweetheart deal that "considered" only the oldest of the CHILDREN that were raped on Epstein's Rape Island in order to get him the lightest possible sentence. He also sealed the case so that other victims were not informed as to what was happening.

Epstein ended up with a deal where for one year he had to spend weekends in jail. Some penalty there huh?

That Prosecutor (Acosta)?

He got an appointment to Trump's Cabinet

Lesh, from what I gather President Trump did not about the sordid details since they were only revealed in the past few months. But President Trump knew Epstein was a scumbag years ago!

It is so bizarre how the Fake News MSM who insist all White people are "racist" promotes the RACIST INSANITY of inbred folks who happen to occupy England "royalty" are so great.

Lesh, from what I gather President Trump did not about the sordid details since they were only revealed in the past few months. But President Trump knew Epstein was a scumbag years ago!

It is so bizarre how the Fake News MSM who insist all White people are "racist" promotes the RACIST INSANITY of inbred folks who happen to occupy England "royalty" are so great.
So it was just a coincidence that this relatively obscure prosecutor gets a Cabinet position in the Trump Administration.

Yea...that's believable

I am so fucking sick of insane retards thinking the New Testament shit presents a scenario in which there is some "end of times" bullshit. IMO zionist evangelists are a crime against humanity.

So it was just a coincidence that this relatively obscure prosecutor gets a Cabinet position in the Trump Administration.

Yea...that's believable

Was it coincidence that wild Bill was racking up frequent flyer miles on the lolita? Maybe bubba just like to fly huh?

Yea...that's believable

Was it coincidence that wild Bill was racking up frequent flyer miles on the lolita? Maybe bubba just like to fly huh?

This is what is most disturbing. One trip is bad but.... how many trips???

Yea...that's believable

See above

Trump is documented as having been on at least one trip on Epstein's plane to Rape Island. Of course he also had his OWN plane so...

Yea...that's believable

See above

Trump is documented as having been on at least one trip on Epstein's plane to Rape Island. Of course he also had his OWN plane so...

I said one trip is bad. It’s the multiple trips that is more disturbing.

Forum List

Back