The cost of Racism.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Trump can get away with being racist because he's president and his base loves it.

I'm sure Roseanne felt comparing a black woman to an ape was fine. Trump says a Mexican can't be a good judge and the former Hispanic Miss Universe said Trump called her Mrs. Housekeeping.

Maybe if this had been the first time, Roseanne's apology might have been enough.

DeYad4NW4AI-AHk.jpg

Valerie Jarrett was as gracious as ever:

Valerie Jarrett: Roseanne's tweet 'a teaching moment' about racism

And now, dozens of people have lost their jobs. Imagine all the plans shattered because Barr couldn't keep herself from comparing a black woman to an ape, again.

ABC knew if they didn't pull the plug, they were about to lose a lot more.

The agency that represented Barr fired her.

Republicans may think racism is hilarious and they indulge in it because they hate PC, have just learned it's only something the president can get away with.

Are they willing to pay the cost?

• Banned
Republicans usually do racism anonymously. Roseanne did it much too public.

heard today that ABC is being run by a Black woman , just saying as it is simply info if true DeanRD .

----------------------------- Roseanne did fine , they fired her . If she was smart she has saved her money DeanRD .

Trump can get away with being racist because he's president and his base loves it.

I'm sure Roseanne felt comparing a black woman to an ape was fine. Trump says a Mexican can't be a good judge and the former Hispanic Miss Universe said Trump called her Mrs. Housekeeping.

Maybe if this had been the first time, Roseanne's apology might have been enough.

DeYad4NW4AI-AHk.jpg

And now, dozens of people have lost their jobs. Imagine all the plans shattered because Barr couldn't keep herself from comparing a black woman to an ape, again.

Republicans may think racism is hilarious and they indulge in it because they hate PC, have just learned it's only something the president can get away with.

The GOP is reaping the rewards of casting aside PC in favor of honesty.

You are one of the race baiting assholes who can't keep his hands off the card.

Anyone tells you Obama was a shit for brains president and you just assume they don't like him because he is black.

Don't you ever get tired of being the board moron ?

I mean, after all, you've been at it so long.

• Banned
heard today that ABC is being run by a Black woman , just saying as it is simply info if true DeanRD .
Actually, it's the head of their Entertainment Division. I forget her name.

• Banned

DeYad4NW4AI-AHk.jpg

Anyone tells you Obama was a shit for brains president and you just assume they don't like him because he is black.

Obama was a great president. After the mess he was handed by Bush and the GOP? Anyone who calls him a moron is either racist or ignorant. More likely, both.

----------------------------- Roseanne did fine , they fired her . If she was smart she has saved her money DeanRD .

Unlike deenieweenie...who is now living soley off of the government.
Why would you think that? Living solely off the government? Who could afford anything?

Because you said as much.

And given how much you post here, I suspect you really have no way of doing anything else.

My guess is you post from the library.

DeYad4NW4AI-AHk.jpg

Obama was a great president. After the mess he was handed by Bush and the GOP? Anyone who calls him a moron is either racist or ignorant. More likely, both.

He was a total fuck up.

Bush and the democrats.....they held the house/senate for two years prior..but I realize that just can't fit with your desire to suck on the collective democratic dick.

He pushed a shitty healthcare system on the country and the yanked the house from him.

He stalled out the recovery with his bullshit stimulus and constant threat of 'spreading it around' all the while you buttnuggets can't get past the fact that he loved big business (that or he was to fucking stupid to know he was making them rich).

Great president ? He'll be lucky not to wind up at the bottom of the list next to George.

And don't bother to post that bullshit about the market. He does not get 6000...he starts at 14,500 becaue it always comes back regardless of the retard in the oval office. In that regard he sucked compared to clinton and Reagan.

DeYad4NW4AI-AHk.jpg

And there you go. Anyone who calls him a moron is a racist. Just after I point out what a race baiter you are.

You are one classic fucking stupid court jester.

Why would you think that? Living solely off the government? Who could afford anything?

And given how much you post here, I suspect you really have no way of doing anything else.

Oh please. I go days without posting.
But today is special. So much breaking news.
We have to keep Republicans on the USMB honest.
Their little minds fritter about endlessly while they go off in every direction.
Sometimes, we just have to give them focus by dropping a little truth on their tiny, pointed heads.

DeYad4NW4AI-AHk.jpg

And there you go. Anyone who calls him a moron is a racist. Just after I point out what a race baiter you are.

You mean like Trump's former Secretary of State? If he says it, I suspect it's true.

Now we know why Rex Tillerson called Trump a “moron.”

Oh please. I go days without posting.
But today is special. So much breaking news.
We have to keep Republicans on the USMB honest.
Their little minds fritter about endlessly while they go off in every direction.
Sometimes, we just have to give them focus by dropping a little truth on their tiny, pointed heads.

12,500 posts under your new avatar.

You are full of shit.

How would you even begin to know what honest means.

I point out you can not like obama because he sucked and you immediately play the race card.

Fuck you.

DeYad4NW4AI-AHk.jpg

You mean like Trump's former Secretary of State? If he says it, I suspect it's true.

Now we know why Rex Tillerson called Trump a “moron.”

Stay focused you little left wing prick. And please take your ADD meds before you post.

We are not talking about Trump.

We are talking about Obama.

If Trump dumps the house the way obama did....he truly will be as awful as Obama.

DeYad4NW4AI-AHk.jpg

She called Susan Rice a man with ape balls, not an ape.

You are extremely bad at reading.

DeYad4NW4AI-AHk.jpg

Barrypuppet was a deep state lackey that did as he was told. He is a marxist and a racist piece of shit that has done as much damage to this country as the last five CEOs of USA.INC have done. Turning the fortunes of this country around isn't that fucking hard to do if you have nads to take on the shadow government and as far as I can tell, Trump and the white hats are doing their best and exposing the puppetmasters.

AT the very minimum, Trump has proven that there is indeed a shadow government and a bought and paid for lamestream media thus validating what I have been claiming for years. Pandora's box has been opened and people are waking up to it.

Forum List

Back