I want to join a foreign socials

theadventurer

Rookie
May 30, 2018
Iā€™m a very adventurous type of person and I really am not afraid to try out new things especially when it comes to dating. My friend told me about a foreign socials that would allow men and women to meet and date. I really want to try this out. I am well aware that this might be risky but it could be worth it. Has anybody tried this type of dating or socials event? How was it? What should I look out for?

Good way to lose a kidney and wake up in a bathtub.

Iā€™m a very adventurous type of person and I really am not afraid to try out new things especially when it comes to dating. My friend told me about a foreign socials that would allow men and women to meet and date. I really want to try this out. I am well aware that this might be risky but it could be worth it. Has anybody tried this type of dating or socials event? How was it? What should I look out for?
Likely fbj will be along shortly and fill you in on the pros and cons.

You are so adventurous that your opening post on a political message board is getting advice on foreign socials? LOL
Just order a hot russian chick and be done with it. Who cares if you dont know anything? She more than likely wont speak english.
Or you can be even MORE adventurous and go out one day and meet some locals!

Look out for Pogo. She's a rich and beautiful chick who is also very adventuresome. Observe.

getPart

Look out for Pogo. She's a rich and beautiful chick who is also very adventuresome. Observe.
getPart
Whelp --- if she wants 'risky' I'm the answer to her prayer. :D

Forum List

Back