The corrosive effect of election denial

can you offer anything in support of your idiotic queefery? i mean, this cesspool selfidentifies as a dicussion board, lol.
Illegal method of verifying signatures in 2020 and 2022. So literally this bitch in the article was committing these crimes.

Also all the canvassing exposed much fraudulent voting. Empty lots being used as registration addresses. Half way homes being used for hundreds of voter registrations. 9,000 ballots not being counted.

Illegal method of verifying signatures in 2020 and 2022. So literally this bitch in the article was committing these crimes.

Also all the canvassing exposed much fraudulent voting. Empty lots being used as registration addresses. Half way homes being used for hundreds of voter registrations. 9,000 ballots not being counted.
nice try. doesn't support your bold assertion at all. did you even read it?

i also notice further unsupported assertions. as always. you fucks think you can wish into existence evidence showing that you are not full of shit. not happening..

i also notice further unsupported assertions. as always. you fucks think you can wish into existence evidence showing that you are not full of shit. not happening..
The evidence is there, you just don’t want to believe in it.

So go get in your cry closet.

ok. seems like the usual trump legal team strategy. fail and then claim DEEP STATE.

Was this the deep state at work?

1694796897394.png

And that's the point of Republicans' election denial, to undermine our democratic institutions and hobble the political process.
I'm not a Republican and why the fuck would anyone with more than a half a brain cell listen to a moron who doesn't even know what form of government the US has. Constitutional Republic, fucking US education system is spewing out generations of ignorance.

I'm not a Republican and why the fuck would anyone with more than a half a brain cell listen to a moron who doesn't even know what form of government the US has. Constitutional Republic, fucking US education system is spewing out generations of ignorance.
If you vote you are a democracy. I know that is anathema to the right wing but its how advanced nations run things.
Your problem is in getting enough people to vote for your shitty policies.

Thats why you are constantly trying to game the system in Arixona,Alabama, Washington, South Carolina . Michigan. In fact everywhere.
Conservatism is a disease.

If you vote you are a democracy. I know that is anathema to the right wing but its how advanced nations run things.
Your problem is in getting enough people to vote for your shitty policies.

Thats why you are constantly trying to game the system in Arixona,Alabama, Washington, South Carolina . Michigan. In fact everywhere.
Conservatism is a disease.
Hilarious that a Brit is trying to tell a US citizen what form of government they have. The Founding Fathers of this country loathed Democracies and were very vocal on what form of government the United States was going to be. Educate yourself on the subject before you look even stupider than you usually do.

By the way you dumb bastard Democrats gerrymander as well. Another subject you couldn't bother with researching before opening your big fat mouth and brought down the collective IQ thankfully I am immune to that sort of leftest disease

When you have intimidated and scared off all of the election workers who will run your elections ?
Of course if you reject democracy it doesnt much bother you.

Taxes are going up to service spurious fishing exercises in elections that the maga GOP has lost. This story from Arizona is a chilling example. Just like the one in Georgia.

Forum List

Back