The Constitution is the Constitution, anti-Muslims please read

Monkey, the fact remains these people don't want mosques being built because of the religion of the people, period, and whether they agree with the religion or not is irrelevant, the fact remains that it is against the Constitution to prevent people from having freedom of assembly to practice religion. I don't care about what some of you apes think about Islam, the majority of those people oppose the mosques because of the religion of the people because they've been brainwashed to think that Muslims are bad, evil terrorists. Its even more hypocritical that these same shameless monkeys are silent when confronted with evidence of Israel's crimes against humanity against Palestinians and also forget that the great majority of crimes and killing committed in the US are by people who's religion is not Islam, face the facts and quit being dishonest.

You can't even use the quote function right and you call me a monkey.:cuckoo:

No you stupid negro, the fact is these people don't want the mosque being build at ground zero. Fifty-five percent of New Yorkers believe that mainstream Islam is a "peaceful religion, so that kinda fucks up your theory that people don't want the mosque simply because of the muslim religion huh?

And you know what all these people are thinking? You're a fucking retard!

You've presented no facts so there is none to face.

Most New Yorkers Oppose Ground Zero Mosque: Poll

According to the poll, 56 percent of white voters, 45 percent of black voters, and 60 percent of Hispanic voters oppose the mosque. Along religious lines, 66 percent of Jews, 66 percent of Catholics, and 46 percent of Protestants were opposed.

The poll also researched New Yorkers' opinions of Islam. Fifty-five percent of New Yorkers believe that mainstream Islam is a "peaceful religion, while only 22 percent said Islam "encourages violence against non-Muslims." Twenty-three percent of New Yorkers are undecided. The full report can be found here.

I'm not just talking about New York you chimp, I'm talking about all over the country mindless monkeys are opposing mosques being built, read the link gibbon:

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/08/us/08mosque.html?_r=2&hp

Now stop chimping out.

Islime is NOT a 'religion', but rather a totalatarian movement which uses the cloak of 'faith' to infiltrate and paralyze other socities it plans to destroy.

Is that not what Christanity did when it came to the New World...after it destroyed the pagans in the Old World.

All religions want to spread their message. That's nothing new. Christanity took every pagan celebration and turned it into a Christian holiday.

But ONLY Islam wants to destroy socity...:eusa_liar:

the old, "the christians did it 500 years ago, so it's okay" argument.

you know, i'm going to use that the next time the police come to my house. why do you have that black boy chained to a stake in your backyard? is he your slave?

officer, please, don't worry about it. the egyptians did this to the jews 3,000 years ago. it's ok, really.

Islime is NOT a 'religion', but rather a totalatarian movement which uses the cloak of 'faith' to infiltrate and paralyze other socities it plans to destroy.

Is that not what Christanity did when it came to the New World...after it destroyed the pagans in the Old World.

All religions want to spread their message. That's nothing new. Christanity took every pagan celebration and turned it into a Christian holiday.

you know, i'm going to use that the next time the police come to my house. why do you have that black boy chained to a stake in your backyard? is he your slave?

officer, please, don't worry about it. the egyptians did this to the jews 3,000 years ago. it's ok, really.

Monkey, more Americans are murdered and killed by people who's religion is not Islam, nobody gives a damn about your bigoted opinion of Islam, because whatever your opinion is doesn't change the fact that Muslims have a constitutional right tofreedom of religion and freedom of assembly.

Amendment 1 - Freedom of Religion, Press, Expression. Ratified 12/15/1791. Note

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

You monkeys need to quit playing the "Constitutional Patriot" act when you want to bash and disparage Obama while simultaneously ignoring and disregarding the Constitution when it comes to spreading your hate and ignorance about the religions of others you don't like. The Constitution is not a respecter of religions in that it does not favor any one religion over the other and neither does it deny the freedom of religion and right to peaceably assemble. I am a Christian and member of the church of Christ and do not believe in Islam and will never do so, but those Muslims do have the Constitutional right to freedom of religion and peaceable freedom of assembly so you dumb monkeys need to quit with the protests and spreading ignorance.

Your calls on the government to stop Muslims from building mosques is un-Constitutional so you apes need to stop it.

Just out of curiosity, would you approve of a neo-Nazi group building a monument to Hitler 500 feet down the road from Auschwitz?

So Muhammad ordered the 9/11 attacks be carried out despite being dead for hundreds of years?

I do not know but I interpret the 1st Amendment a lot different than anyone else. I believe that it means that you can practice any religion you want and the government can not pass a law preventing you from doing so are establishing a State run religion. How on earth does allowing or denying a building from being built do either of these things. Are you seriously telling me that without a 100 million dollar Mosque you will no longer be allowed to practice the Muslim religion? I am guessing right now, since the building is not complete, Muslims are being denied the opportunity to practice their religion. Unless you worship the building, your 1st Amendment rights are not being denied because you are not allowed to build a worship center.

To tell you the truth if nothing was being said about this I could care less if they built the Mosque. The problem I have is this building is suppose to build better relations between Muslims and the rest of the community. Just by building it where they are has made relations worse. You can call it being bigoted or what ever you want but relations are worse now than they were before mention of this building.

I do not know but I interpret the 1st Amendment a lot different than anyone else. I believe that it means that you can practice any religion you want and the government can not pass a law preventing you from doing so are establishing a State run religion. How on earth does allowing or denying a building from being built do either of these things. Are you seriously telling me that without a 100 million dollar Mosque you will no longer be allowed to practice the Muslim religion? I am guessing right now, since the building is not complete, Muslims are being denied the opportunity to practice their religion. Unless you worship the building, your 1st Amendment rights are not being denied because you are not allowed to build a worship center.

To tell you the truth if nothing was being said about this I could care less if they built the Mosque. The problem I have is this building is suppose to build better relations between Muslims and the rest of the community. Just by building it where they are has made relations worse. You can call it being bigoted or what ever you want but relations are worse now than they were before mention of this building.

relations are worse for YOU because you are a bigoted asshole who wouldn't like muslims anyway. no loss, really.

And, I assure you, if the gov were to walk in and restrict a chrsitian building just because some americans have decided that the first amendment doesn't allow the widest range of application YOUR kind would be all over themselves crying victim.

you are not smart.

Monkey, more Americans are murdered and killed by people who's religion is not Islam, nobody gives a damn about your bigoted opinion of Islam, because whatever your opinion is doesn't change the fact that Muslims have a constitutional right tofreedom of religion and freedom of assembly.

when did i ever say muslims don't have a constitutional right to freedom of religion? i have never said that monkey. i think it is absurd to try and stop the mosque from being built on legal grounds. the only way for this mosque not to be built is for the imam to realize that his goal of "building briges" is not working and would be best accomplished somewhere else. of course, that woudl actually entail him giving a shit about what anybody else thinks, which just ain't gonna happen.
btw who else is killing christians in the name of their prophet/god?
or are you just comparing all murders in the US with acts of religious murder like 9/11 and fort hood?

relations are worse for YOU because you are a bigoted asshole who wouldn't like muslims anyway. no loss, really.

And, I assure you, if the gov were to walk in and restrict a chrsitian building just because some americans have decided that the first amendment doesn't allow the widest range of application YOUR kind would be all over themselves crying victim.

you are not smart.

You are right, some Christians would be upset if they disallowed the building of a church. I for one would not be but that is not the point. I am sure that if people were building a Christian building and this protesting was going on I would guess you would not be defending the Christians nor would you be calling me a bigot when I expressed the exact opinion. I would still say that a building that has not been created yet can not be so important to a religion. If it is then explain to me (in easy to understand terms because I am not smart) how they are currently able to practice their religion?

Sam Elliott character in Tombstone said it best. "No one is saying you can't own a gun, no one is evening saying you can't carry a gun. We are just saying you can't carry a gun in town." Of course that did not end up will but I like what was said.

I left this out: Can you please inform me how I had anything to do with the relations? I personally do not have a problem with it. I just do not think you can Justify using the 1st Amendment to be able to build it. Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof (How would not being allowed to build a building to worship in violate this especially being as the current building is already being used for this purpose?)

Last edited:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

You monkeys need to quit playing the "Constitutional Patriot" act when you want to bash and disparage Obama while simultaneously ignoring and disregarding the Constitution when it comes to spreading your hate and ignorance about the religions of others you don't like. The Constitution is not a respecter of religions in that it does not favor any one religion over the other and neither does it deny the freedom of religion and right to peaceably assemble. I am a Christian and member of the church of Christ and do not believe in Islam and will never do so, but those Muslims do have the Constitutional right to freedom of religion and peaceable freedom of assembly so you dumb monkeys need to quit with the protests and spreading ignorance.

Your calls on the government to stop Muslims from building mosques is un-Constitutional so you apes need to stop it.

They have the right to build it there under the first ammendment.

The people of the country also have a right to criticize the building of it in that location under the first ammendment.

In other words, stop being a hypocrite and let people use their free speech to voice their opinions.

Have a nice day.

The people of the country also have a right to criticize the building of it in that location under the first ammendment.

In other words, stop being a hypocrite and let people use their free speech to voice their opinions.

Have a nice day.

There are people who are actively trying to get the government to forbid them from building the mosque.

So his rant is justified.

Have a nice day.

There are people who are actively trying to get the government to forbid them from building the mosque.

Oh, that pesky COTUS also gives us the right to petition the government to address our grievances. Dammit non Muslims have rights to?

I say let'em build it. As soon as it's built it will for some odd reason be burn to the ground. It might be an electric short bad ground or a leak in the gas line. Or a bolt of lighting could hit. So it's their dime let'em waste it. Would you have them to take the money that will be spent building the muskrat hole and give it to someone who will buy weapons to kill more Americans?

Have a nice day.

Oh, that pesky COTUS also gives us the right to petition the government to address our grievances. Dammit non Muslims have rights to?

So what's wrong with complaining about the complainers and pointing out that what they're asking for violates the Constitution?

So what's wrong with complaining about the complainers and pointing out that what they're asking for violates the Constitution?

How does it violate the Constitution?

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion,That basically says that the government can not establish or recognize an official religion. or prohibiting the free exercise thereofThis basically states that you can not prohibit or you must allow them to practice their religious beliefs how they see fit. It does not guarantee you the right to put up a church, mosque, synagogue or temple where ever you would like. People seem to stretch the meaning to fit their needs and take away from the Constitution when it does not.

I ask the question: How would the government be establishing a religion or failing to allow the practice of a religion by not allow a building to be built?

I say let'em build it. As soon as it's built it will for some odd reason be burn to the ground. It might be an electric short bad ground or a leak in the gas line. Or a bolt of lighting could hit. So it's their dime let'em waste it. Would you have them to take the money that will be spent building the muskrat hole and give it to someone who will buy weapons to kill more Americans?

yes, burn down the houses of worship of those evil non-white non-protestants!

Where have we heard that before?

http://blackchristiannews.com/news/kkk.jpg
kkk.jpg

BigRed, what the fuck is wrong with you? The last thing we need is for something like that to happen

Our religious freedom is a cornerstone of our democracy. Many of the posts in this thread make a mockery of this freedom. You would have us restrict where a church might be built just as is done in many countries that do not have our freedom of religion.

To condemn a religion, race, or creed because of the actions of a few is just plain un-American.
We should be using this event to say to the world we’re different. We judge people as individuals not as groups. Freedoms guaranteed by our constitution cannot be taken away because of your religion. Let’s not be so willing to throw away what so many Americans have died to protect.

Our religious freedom is a cornerstone of our democracy. Many of the posts in this thread make a mockery of this freedom. You would have us restrict where a church might be built just as is done in many countries that do not have our freedom of religion.

To condemn a religion, race, or creed because of the actions of a few is just plain un-American.
We should be using this event to say to the world we’re different. We judge people as individuals not as groups. Freedoms guaranteed by our constitution cannot be taken away because of your religion. Let’s not be so willing to throw away what so many Americans have died to protect.
When you have an ideology that tells the members to lay in wait, ambush and kill non members, you are not dealing with a religion. You are dealing with a crime syndicate.

5. Then when the Sacred Months (the Ist, 7th, 11th, and 12th months of the Islâmic calendar) have passed, then kill the Mushrikûn (see V.2:105) wherever you find them, and capture them and besiege them, and prepare for them each and every ambush.

(and besiege them, and lie in wait for them in each and every ambush), do not wait until you find them. Rather, seek and besiege them in their areas and forts, gather intelligence about them in the various roads and fairways so that what is made wide looks ever smaller to them. This way, they will have no choice, but to die or embrace Islam,

When you have an ideology that tells the members to lay in wait, ambush and kill non members, you are not dealing with a religion. You are dealing with a crime syndicate.

5. Then when the Sacred Months (the Ist, 7th, 11th, and 12th months of the Islâmic calendar) have passed, then kill the Mushrikûn (see V.2:105) wherever you find them, and capture them and besiege them, and prepare for them each and every ambush.

(and besiege them, and lie in wait for them in each and every ambush), do not wait until you find them. Rather, seek and besiege them in their areas and forts, gather intelligence about them in the various roads and fairways so that what is made wide looks ever smaller to them. This way, they will have no choice, but to die or embrace Islam,
So you are saying in all mosques, members are told to lay in wait, ambush and kill non members? I find this just little hard to believe.

Forum List

Back