The Constitution is the Constitution, anti-Muslims please read

And as I said yesterday. Yes some fools truly want mosques to be outlawed anywhere, just as some fools truly want the one built near ground zero; but if the fools who are clamoring for the Cordoba House would slow their roll for just one second , take a breath, and stop being trying to be so damned PC and accept and admit that yes in THIS case a mosque is insensitive at best, and taunting at worst, then many people would no doubt back off their fervor to outlaw Islam and mosques altogether. I truly doubt that Mr Fitnah represents the average American. However , as usual, the people on the left attempt to back people into a corner and then acted surprised when they over react.

it boils down to a few jackasses who don't want to compromise at all, and in THIS case that falls squarely on the left and you people who refuse to admit that when 80% of America is offended by something it is insensitive to do it anyway.

Quite frankly, I'm getting sick of yalls attitude that the average American doesn't matter as long as we appear to be PC. Fuck PC, it's time that Americans stood up for each other and said enough..... And don't give me "these Muslims are Americans to", because they clearly do NOT put their country first, they don't even pretend to. I have no doubt in my mind that you have not read What's Right with Islam: a New Vision for Muslims and the West or you would exactly understand where the people who want this mosque built are coming from.

I thought political correctness involved catering to the feelings of others to avoid offending them. In what universe is opposing something because it's "insensitive" not considered PC?

In THIS case, being politically correct means , apparently, caving into the Muslims who want to build this mosque. it is considered politically INCORRECT to oppose it. Those who do are labeled as bigoted monsters who wish to destroy the COTUS.

Fucking pathetic
This isn't at all consistent with my understanding of political correctness. I wonder... could it be that "PC" is simply a label that certain people affix to beliefs they wish to stigmatize? :eusa_think:

I thought political correctness involved catering to the feelings of others to avoid offending them. In what universe is opposing something because it's "insensitive" not considered PC?

In THIS case, being politically correct means , apparently, caving into the Muslims who want to build this mosque. it is considered politically INCORRECT to oppose it. Those who do are labeled as bigoted monsters who wish to destroy the COTUS.

Fucking pathetic

still wrong, asshole. It's not a matter of caving into anyone as it is their property. End of story. You have nothing to add besides the EMOTIONAL RANTINGS of an asshole simiply opposed to the construction for religious reasons. You have no legal backing, nothing in the way of logic outside of crying foul, and again, were this about eminent domain you silly fuckers would be crying about Obama taking away your land. You know it. I know it. and you can just fucking deal with the outcome of this mosque. End of story.

Hey stupid. Show me where I have claimed to have ANY legal basis for preventing them from building this mosque. Or show me where I have posted that I think the COTUS should be changed, amended, or altered to prevent Muslims from practicing their religion. Not what some other fruit cakes have posted, but show me where I have said any of that EVER.

Oh that's right, I haven't . All that I personally have said on the matter is that in my OPINION they would not build the mosque even though t hey have the right to if they really cared about mending fences.

Why you feel the need to shut down opposing opinions is beyond me, but I done with your lies about what I have or have not said.

Asshole.

Fucking pathetic

still wrong, asshole. It's not a matter of caving into anyone as it is their property. End of story. You have nothing to add besides the EMOTIONAL RANTINGS of an asshole simiply opposed to the construction for religious reasons. You have no legal backing, nothing in the way of logic outside of crying foul, and again, were this about eminent domain you silly fuckers would be crying about Obama taking away your land. You know it. I know it. and you can just fucking deal with the outcome of this mosque. End of story.

Hey stupid. Show me where I have claimed to have ANY legal basis for preventing them from building this mosque. Or show me where I have posted that I think the COTUS should be changed, amended, or altered to prevent Muslims from practicing their religion. Not what some other fruit cakes have posted, but show me where I have said any of that EVER.

Oh that's right, I haven't . All that I personally have said on the matter is that in my OPINION they would not build the mosque even though t hey have the right to if they really cared about mending fences.

Why you feel the need to shut down opposing opinions is beyond me, but I done with your lies about what I have or have not said.

Asshole.

then you admit that you have nothing to offer this thread besides bigoted rants and ironic appeals to authority.. I accept your concession.

Fuck you and your opinion. This nation wasn't build on goodwill and a universally accepted floor plan. Don't like it? TOUGH SHIT.

Asshole.

then you admit that you have nothing to offer this thread besides bigoted rants and ironic appeals to authority.. I accept your concession.

Fuck you and your opinion. This nation wasn't build on goodwill and a universally accepted floor plan. Don't like it? TOUGH SHIT.

Just as I suspected

A) You know you lied about what you claim I said

and

B) You're entire point is in shutting down opposing opinions.

You're a sack of shit and even liberals should be embarrassed, but sadly they never are no matter how many lies one of you asshole tells.

Amendment 1 - Freedom of Religion, Press, Expression. Ratified 12/15/1791. Note

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

You monkeys need to quit playing the "Constitutional Patriot" act when you want to bash and disparage Obama while simultaneously ignoring and disregarding the Constitution when it comes to spreading your hate and ignorance about the religions of others you don't like. The Constitution is not a respecter of religions in that it does not favor any one religion over the other and neither does it deny the freedom of religion and right to peaceably assemble. I am a Christian and member of the church of Christ and do not believe in Islam and will never do so, but those Muslims do have the Constitutional right to freedom of religion and peaceable freedom of assembly so you dumb monkeys need to quit with the protests and spreading ignorance.

Your calls on the government to stop Muslims from building mosques is un-Constitutional so you apes need to stop it.

Just when I think you can't get any dumber you come up with more stupid shit. Fact is dumbass, no one is saying the muslim fuck can't build a mosque, they just prefer he build the damn thing somewhere else. If the idiot muslim was really trying to build bridges he would sympathize with the majority of Americans and comply with the request to not build at that location. I'm willing to bet that no New York construction company would even contract to build the damn mosque.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

You monkeys need to quit playing the "Constitutional Patriot" act when you want to bash and disparage Obama while simultaneously ignoring and disregarding the Constitution when it comes to spreading your hate and ignorance about the religions of others you don't like. The Constitution is not a respecter of religions in that it does not favor any one religion over the other and neither does it deny the freedom of religion and right to peaceably assemble. I am a Christian and member of the church of Christ and do not believe in Islam and will never do so, but those Muslims do have the Constitutional right to freedom of religion and peaceable freedom of assembly so you dumb monkeys need to quit with the protests and spreading ignorance.

Your calls on the government to stop Muslims from building mosques is un-Constitutional so you apes need to stop it.

Just when I think you can't get any dumber you come up with more stupid shit. Fact is dumbass, no one is saying the muslim fuck can't build a mosque, they just prefer he build the damn thing somewhere else. If the idiot muslim was really trying to build bridges he would sympathize with the majority of Americans and comply with the request to not build at that location. I'm willing to bet that no New York construction company would even contract to build the damn mosque.

Unfortunately, Mr Fitnah the dumb fuck IS actually advocating to change the COTUS to outlaw Islam and some of these dumb shits including Bass and Shogun have decided to dishonestly paint anyone who objects to this NY mosque with the lunacy brush. When confronted they of course lie and attempt to change the subject, but that is their reasoning such as it is claiming we all want to outlaw Islam.

Kinda funny when you think about it, They have the audacity to tell us not to call all Muslims terrorists based off the actions of a few, and then they turn right around and call all of us loons based off the actions of one.

They fucking suck.

What do you think of Muslims who oppose the building of a mosque at ground zero?

U.S. Muslims underestimate 9/11 effect, Muslim thinker warns – Religion - CNN.com Blogs
"I don't think the Muslim leadership has fully appreciated the impact of 9/11 on America. They assume Americans have forgotten 9/11 and even, in a profound way, forgiven 9/11, and that has not happened. The wounds remain largely open," said Akbar Ahmed, an Islamic studies professor at American University in Washington, D.C

washingtonpost.com

anecdotal

Islime is NOT a 'religion', but rather a totalatarian movement which uses the cloak of 'faith' to infiltrate and paralyze other socities it plans to destroy.

Is that not what Christanity did when it came to the New World...after it destroyed the pagans in the Old World.

All religions want to spread their message. That's nothing new. Christanity took every pagan celebration and turned it into a Christian holiday.

But ONLY Islam wants to destroy socity...:eusa_liar:

islam is just copy catting what christians did to past generations.

Good job, Charles.

Just out of curiosity, would you approve of a neo-Nazi group building a monument to Hitler 500 feet down the road from Auschwitz?

well assuming it was in america... yes... freedom of speech only matters when controversial groups are allowed to speak their views

Just out of curiosity, would you approve of a neo-Nazi group building a monument to Hitler 500 feet down the road from Auschwitz?

well assuming it was in america... yes... freedom of speech only matters when controversial groups are allowed to speak their views

I agree with that, however I also think that for the ONLY way for our society to remain somewhat civilized is if people occasionally CHOOSE not to do something that they have the right to do. For instance, if you and I are sitting in a room , I have the right to yell and make all the nose I want, but if I want things to remain civil, then I should probably CHOOSE not to exercise that right.

With rights comes responsibilities , and frankly I think most Americans don't like that part of the deal very much any more.

I agree with that, however I also think that for the ONLY way for our society to remain somewhat civilized is if people occasionally CHOOSE not to do something that they have the right to do. For instance, if you and I are sitting in a room , I have the right to yell and make all the nose I want, but if I want things to remain civil, then I should probably CHOOSE not to exercise that right.

With rights comes responsibilities , and frankly I think most Americans don't like that part of the deal very much any more.

the mosque is being built by sufi's whose whole purpose is the modernization of islam and bridging of islam and the west. who would be a more appropriate group to build and control this building?

Fail analogy.

the mosque is being built by sufi's whose whole purpose is the modernization of islam and bridging of islam and the west. who would be a more appropriate group to build and control this building?

I don't believe him. It's that simple. I've read his book, and I just don't believe him.

What I find odd is that you want Christianity OUT of the US, but you're fine with this Islamic mosque... so strange...................

Islam is a streetgang masquerading as a religion.
Islam calls for the death of all non members.

No, it doesn't.
Im thinking you hold no sway on Islamic fiqh.
Shirk is worse than Killing
Tafsir.com Tafsir Ibn Kathir

Since Jihad involves killing and shedding the blood of men, Allah indicated that these men are committing disbelief in Allah, associating with Him (in the worship) and hindering from His path, and this is a much greater evil and more disastrous than killing. Abu Malik commented about what Allah said:
﴿وَالْفِتْنَةُ أَشَدُّ مِنَ الْقَتْلِ﴾
(And Al-Fitnah is worse than killing.) Meaning what you (disbelievers) are committing is much worse than killing.'' Abu Al-`Aliyah, Mujahid, Sa`id bin Jubayr, `Ikrimah, Al-Hasan, Qatadah, Ad-Dahhak and Ar-Rabi` bin Anas said that what Allah said:
(And Al-Fitnah is worse than killing.) "Shirk (polytheism) is worse than killing.''

Ahmad Ibn Taymiyya (1263-1328) was a jurist of the Hanbali madhhab. He directed that "since lawful warfare is essentially jihad and since its aim is that the religion is God's entirely and God's word is uppermost, therefore according to all Muslims, those who stand in the way of this aim must be fought."

Ibn Khaldun (1332-1406), a pioneering historian and philosopher, was also a Maliki legal theorist. In his renowned Muqaddimah, the first work of historical theory, he notes that "in the Muslim community, the holy war is a religious duty, because of the universalism of the Muslim mission and (the obligation to) convert everybody to Islam either by persuasion or by force."

Maliki jurist, Ibn Abi Zayd al Qayrawani (d. 996), agrees: "Jihad is a Divine institution. Its performance by certain individuals may dispense others from it. We Malikis maintain that it is preferable not to begin hostilities with the enemy before having invited the latter to embrace the religion of Allah except where the enemy attacks first. They have either the alternative of converting to Islam or paying the poll tax (jizya), short of which war is declared against them."

Averroes (1126-1198) says this: "the Muslims are agreed that the aim of warfare against the People of the Book . . . is twofold: either conversion to Islam, or payment of poll-tax (jizya)."

(and besiege them, and lie in wait for them in each and every ambush), do not wait until you find them. Rather, seek and besiege them in their areas and forts, gather intelligence about them in the various roads and fairways so that what is made wide looks ever smaller to them. This way, they will have no choice, but to die or embrace Islam,
Why do you waste time citing Islamic religious fanatics? I am sure you are quite aware history abounds with both Christian and Jewish extremist. Might I remind you of the Christian crusades or the Spanish inquisition. Millions have died throughout the ages due to religious hatred, which you seem intent on spreading.

"You have two qualities which God, the Most Exalted, likes and loves. One is mildness and the other is toleration." Prophet Muhammad: Riyadh us-Saleheen Volume 1:632

Jewish Fanatics?

Unfortunately, Mr Fitnah the dumb fuck IS actually advocating to change the COTUS to outlaw Islam and some of these dumb shits including Bass and Shogun have decided to dishonestly paint anyone who objects to this NY mosque with the lunacy brush. When confronted they of course lie and attempt to change the subject, but that is their reasoning such as it is claiming we all want to outlaw Islam.

Kinda funny when you think about it, They have the audacity to tell us not to call all Muslims terrorists based off the actions of a few, and then they turn right around and call all of us loons based off the actions of one.

They fucking suck.

Monkey, the fact remains these people don't want mosques being built because of the religion of the people, period, and whether they agree with the religion or not is irrelevant, the fact remains that it is against the Constitution to prevent people from having freedom of assembly to practice religion. I don't care about what some of you apes think about Islam, the majority of those people oppose the mosques because of the religion of the people because they've been brainwashed to think that Muslims are bad, evil terrorists. Its even more hypocritical that these same shameless monkeys are silent when confronted with evidence of Israel's crimes against humanity against Palestinians and also forget that the great majority of crimes and killing committed in the US are by people who's religion is not Islam, face the facts and quit being dishonest.

Last edited:
No, it doesn't.
Im thinking you hold no sway on Islamic fiqh.
Shirk is worse than Killing
Tafsir.com Tafsir Ibn Kathir

Since Jihad involves killing and shedding the blood of men, Allah indicated that these men are committing disbelief in Allah, associating with Him (in the worship) and hindering from His path, and this is a much greater evil and more disastrous than killing. Abu Malik commented about what Allah said:
(And Al-Fitnah is worse than killing.) Meaning what you (disbelievers) are committing is much worse than killing.'' Abu Al-`Aliyah, Mujahid, Sa`id bin Jubayr, `Ikrimah, Al-Hasan, Qatadah, Ad-Dahhak and Ar-Rabi` bin Anas said that what Allah said:
(And Al-Fitnah is worse than killing.) "Shirk (polytheism) is worse than killing.''

Ahmad Ibn Taymiyya (1263-1328) was a jurist of the Hanbali madhhab. He directed that "since lawful warfare is essentially jihad and since its aim is that the religion is God's entirely and God's word is uppermost, therefore according to all Muslims, those who stand in the way of this aim must be fought."

Ibn Khaldun (1332-1406), a pioneering historian and philosopher, was also a Maliki legal theorist. In his renowned Muqaddimah, the first work of historical theory, he notes that "in the Muslim community, the holy war is a religious duty, because of the universalism of the Muslim mission and (the obligation to) convert everybody to Islam either by persuasion or by force."

Maliki jurist, Ibn Abi Zayd al Qayrawani (d. 996), agrees: "Jihad is a Divine institution. Its performance by certain individuals may dispense others from it. We Malikis maintain that it is preferable not to begin hostilities with the enemy before having invited the latter to embrace the religion of Allah except where the enemy attacks first. They have either the alternative of converting to Islam or paying the poll tax (jizya), short of which war is declared against them."

Averroes (1126-1198) says this: "the Muslims are agreed that the aim of warfare against the People of the Book . . . is twofold: either conversion to Islam, or payment of poll-tax (jizya)."

(and besiege them, and lie in wait for them in each and every ambush), do not wait until you find them. Rather, seek and besiege them in their areas and forts, gather intelligence about them in the various roads and fairways so that what is made wide looks ever smaller to them. This way, they will have no choice, but to die or embrace Islam,
Why do you waste time citing Islamic religious fanatics? I am sure you are quite aware history abounds with both Christian and Jewish extremist. Might I remind you of the Christian crusades or the Spanish inquisition. Millions have died throughout the ages due to religious hatred, which you seem intent on spreading.

"You have two qualities which God, the Most Exalted, likes and loves. One is mildness and the other is toleration." Prophet Muhammad: Riyadh us-Saleheen Volume 1:632

Jewish Fanatics?
Jihad begot crusade.

Volume 4, Book 52, Number 46:
Narrated Abu Huraira:

I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "The example of a Mujahid in Allah's Cause-- and Allah knows better who really strives in His Cause----is like a person who fasts and prays continuously. Allah guarantees that He will admit the Mujahid in His Cause into Paradise if he is killed, otherwise He will return him to his home safely with rewards and war booty."

Islam is a street gang.

Monkey, the fact remains these people don't want mosques being built because of the religion of the people, period, and whether they agree with the religion or not is irrelevant, the fact remains that it is against the Constitution to prevent people from having freedom of assembly to practice religion. I don't care about what some of you apes think about Islam, the majority of those people oppose the mosques because of the religion of the people because they've been brainwashed to think that Muslims are bad, evil terrorists. Its even more hypocritical that these same shameless monkeys are silent when confronted with evidence of Israel's crimes against humanity against Palestinians and also forget that the great majority of crimes and killing committed in the US are by people who's religion is not Islam, face the facts and quit being dishonest.

You can't even use the quote function right and you call me a monkey.:cuckoo:

No you stupid negro, the fact is these people don't want the mosque being build at ground zero. Fifty-five percent of New Yorkers believe that mainstream Islam is a "peaceful religion, so that kinda fucks up your theory that people don't want the mosque simply because of the muslim religion huh?

And you know what all these people are thinking? You're a fucking retard!

You've presented no facts so there is none to face.

Most New Yorkers Oppose Ground Zero Mosque: Poll

According to the poll, 56 percent of white voters, 45 percent of black voters, and 60 percent of Hispanic voters oppose the mosque. Along religious lines, 66 percent of Jews, 66 percent of Catholics, and 46 percent of Protestants were opposed.

The poll also researched New Yorkers' opinions of Islam. Fifty-five percent of New Yorkers believe that mainstream Islam is a "peaceful religion, while only 22 percent said Islam "encourages violence against non-Muslims." Twenty-three percent of New Yorkers are undecided. The full report can be found here.

Unfortunately, Mr Fitnah the dumb fuck IS actually advocating to change the COTUS to outlaw Islam
That is not an accurate representation of my position.
My position is education and facts show Islam is a crime syndicate not a religion. Islam should be prosecuted under the RICO act and outlawed do to its criminal underpinning.

Forum List

Back