The Constitution is a Con Game

Since the CONstitution needs amending from time to time, it is not a perfect document. Since it is not a perfect document, it needs to be thrown out.
Do you think a new Constitution for your country would be better than the present one Buck111? :)
No, I don't. As I have said many times, the constitution is nothing but a con game. All constitutions are. Words on paper protect, nor guarantee, anything. Constitutions give validity to invalid governments.

Obviously you are BSing since you oddly forgot to tell us whats give validity to valid govt.
Wait let m e guess, is it freedom that gives validity to a valid govt??

Since the CONstitution needs amending from time to time, it is not a perfect document. Since it is not a perfect document, it needs to be thrown out.
And replaced by what?
Freedom.
air head hippy wants to replace our Constitution with....... freedom. One needs a middle school education to know that means less than nothing

While I can appreciate your humorous personal attacks, I have an issue with understanding your objection to being free.

Obviously you are BSing since you oddly forgot to tell us whats give validity to valid govt.

There is nothing valid about government such as you have here - It robs the individual of being an individual and makes collectivism the norm. The individual can be free while the follower becomes the slave to group compliance.

obviously, everything imperfect should be thrown out!!!

Would you keep cancer if you could throw it out? The U.S. CONstitution has 27 amendments (changes) to it. If something is so imperfect it needs 27 changes, do you keep it? Amendments are not voted on by the People (nor was the original CONstitution) but are decided by CONgress or legislatures. My bet is you didn't know that. Ratification...fuck it, am not here to type for hours to teach you.

Betting you think the 13th Amendment abolished slavery, don't you? Well, it didn't. But you don't know that, do you? You don't know jack shit about the CON(game)stitution you want to argue in favor of, do you? You are the typical, brainwashed "'murica first" sheeple who has never bothered reading the CONstitution, let alone studied it, aren't you? You wallow in pride and patriotism, when you know not why you do so, don't you?

One final question: Did you know the original Bill of Rights had 12 (not 10) articles (not amendments)?

Don't bring bare knuckles to a gunfight, son.

Do you think a new Constitution for your country would be better than the present one Buck111? :)
No, I don't. As I have said many times, the constitution is nothing but a con game. All constitutions are. Words on paper protect, nor guarantee, anything. Constitutions give validity to invalid governments.

And replaced by what?
Freedom.
air head hippy wants to replace our Constitution with....... freedom. One needs a middle school education to know that means less than nothing

While I can appreciate your humorous personal attacks, I have an issue with understanding your objection to being free.

There is nothing valid about government such as you have here - It robs the individual of being an individual and makes collectivism the norm. The individual can be free while the follower becomes the slave to group compliance.

obviously, everything imperfect should be thrown out!!!

Would you keep cancer if you could throw it out? The U.S. CONstitution has 27 amendments (changes) to it. If something is so imperfect it needs 27 changes, do you keep it? Amendments are not voted on by the People (nor was the original CONstitution) but are decided by CONgress or legislatures. My bet is you didn't know that. Ratification...fuck it, am not here to type for hours to teach you.

Betting you think the 13th Amendment abolished slavery, don't you? Well, it didn't. But you don't know that, do you? You don't know jack shit about the CON(game)stitution you want to argue in favor of, do you? You are the typical, brainwashed "'murica first" sheeple who has never bothered reading the CONstitution, let alone studied it, aren't you? You wallow in pride and patriotism, when you know not why you do so, don't you?

One final question: Did you know the original Bill of Rights had 12 (not 10) articles (not amendments)?

Don't bring bare knuckles to a gunfight, son.

I know all constitutions and laws are imperfect. Perfection does not exist.
Anyways a society can't survive without some kind of legal regulations nodding.gif

Anyways a society can't survive without some kind of legal regulations View attachment 123988
Do you know, in the U.S., there are so many "legal regulations"/laws it is said they cannot be counted in one life time? There are more than 20,000 federal laws just concerning guns.
The perfect law would be: "Do no harm to others or equal harm will be done to you."
Everything in the U.S. is regulated. Everything. There is no such thing as freedom, only freedumb (the illusion to dummies that they are free)

Anyways a society can't survive without some kind of legal regulations View attachment 123988
Do you know, in the U.S., there are so many "legal regulations"/laws it is said they cannot be counted in one life time? There are more than 20,000 federal laws just concerning guns.
The perfect law would be: "Do no harm to others or equal harm will be done to you."
Everything in the U.S. is regulated. Everything. There is no such thing as freedom, only freedumb (the illusion to dummies that they are free)
I think it's the same all over the world. In Modern Era all laws are written, traditions mean nothing nowadays.
In the past things were different: they have only few written laws :dunno:
For example here we have too many laws, everything is regulated here (I think that maybe we have more laws than USA) icon_omg.gif

According to heritage.org, the U.S. is 17th freest country in the world and Vietnam is ranked at 147.
Country Rankings: World & Global Economy Rankings on Economic Freedom

The truth is, human beings were not meant to be ruled and controlled by other human beings. Governments are the very thing that takes freedoms away from people. If every government in the world were to magically disappear, human beings would be able to get along with each other just fine. People are, for the most part, responsible. Good people do not wish to harm their neighbors or to steal from each other. Nor do good people do so.

Constitutions and laws are written to give the people the illusion they have "rights" and are being protected. Both are lies. People do not have government issued or protected "rights"; people have "privileges" under government. Government can, and will, take any so called "right" away from the individual at its whim. Protection? The government offers none to the individual.

Last edited:
The government offers none to the individual.
really stupid since libertarian govt is better than anarchy! Libertarianism is when the people create a govt to help protect their natural right to freedom. We don't need a left over hippie reinventing the wheel! Sorry

The government offers none to the individual.
really stupid since libertarian govt is better than anarchy! Libertarianism is when the people create a govt to help protect their natural right to freedom. We don't need a left over hippie reinventing the wheel! Sorry
Libertarian is the third less evil party in U.S. government - the first two being Republican and Democrat. None the less it is evil in that it is supportive of government.

Sorry, son, I am not an anarchist or any other -ist. Nor am I now, nor have I ever been, a hippy. Not that I have anything against anarchists or hippies, just that I am not a part of any collective. I simply see myself as a man; an individual. Freedom does not come by following, or being a part of a herd; freedom comes from being apart from the herd. When a man thinks he needs leaders to guide him then he is lost. A man who can lead himself is found.

Jesus was a man who followed nobody. He needed no government because he was fully capable of governing himself. Although I am not a religious man, I do find a path in his examples.

According to heritage.org, the U.S. is 17th freest country in the world and Vietnam is ranked at 147.

The truth is, human beings were not meant to be ruled and controlled by other human beings. Governments are the very thing that takes freedoms away from people. If every government in the world were to magically disappear, human beings would be able to get along with each other just fine. People are, for the most part, responsible. Good people do not wish to harm their neighbors or to steal from each other. Nor do good people do so.

Constitutions and laws are written to give the people the illusion they have "rights" and are being protected. Both are lies. People do not have government issued or protected "rights"; people have "privileges" under government. Government can, and will, take any so called "right" away from the individual at its whim. Protection? The government offers none to the individual.
I know constitutions and laws just give illusions because almost 90% you can't see in the real world what they promise but I think they're necessary. Where there's no law things don't work and you have many problems nodding.gif

I know constitutions and laws just give illusions because almost 90% you can't see in the real world what they promise but I think they're necessary. Where there's no law things don't work and you have many problems View attachment 124140
Who would make the laws and who would enforce the laws?
There are natural laws that every animal understands. Except humans. Humans don't understand natural laws because humans have been trained to believe they need special laws to protect them.

I know constitutions and laws just give illusions because almost 90% you can't see in the real world what they promise but I think they're necessary. Where there's no law things don't work and you have many problems View attachment 124140
There are natural laws that every animal understands. Except humans. Humans don't understand natural laws because humans have been trained to believe they need special laws to protect them.
Natural laws can be cruel. You know in the natural world nobody help you if you need it...
Nature has no pity. I think this is the reason we did create another "world", a human world with artificial laws :frown:

Oh look a bunch of fucking traitors getting together and promoting the lie that our constitution is worthless, and ineffective. Here they are to repeat the lie that it is the adherence to the constitution, rather than the undermining of it, that is destroying our country.

News flash..the reason our country is in deep shit is because commie pigs have been undermining the constitution and breaking the law, with the express goal of destroying our country and replacing freedom and democracy with communism.

Fuck off, pigs. You ought to be jailed or executed, and I hope that you are soon.

Last edited:

Shut up, you psycho.

Humans do understand natural laws, and they choose to set their sights at a higher standard of behavior.

I say that the CONstitution is a con game because it neither grants rights nor protects rights. Men interpret the meanings of the CONstitution to benefit their opinions and beliefs. These same men use the CONstitution to control the actions of the masses.

The 'Bill of Rights' is the most important part of the CONstitution, yet they can be suspended by the government. This means they are privileges and not 'rights'. Rights cannot be manipulated or taken; privileges can.

It is interesting to note that early in American History they passed the Alien and Sedition Acts, that essentially made it illegal to speak out against government. Thomas Jefferson then rose to power and later struck down most of it, luckily.

However, FDR later came along and used the left over provisions to lock up innocent Japanese Americans.

It is obvious to all that the acts were not constitutional, nor was FDR's act constitutional. No one denies this yet the Constitution was violated without so much as a peep.

I don't count Jefferson striking it down as a check or balance, rather, we just got lucky he won the Oval Office when he did.

I say that the CONstitution is a con game because it neither grants rights nor protects rights. Men interpret the meanings of the CONstitution to benefit their opinions and beliefs. These same men use the CONstitution to control the actions of the masses.

The 'Bill of Rights' is the most important part of the CONstitution, yet they can be suspended by the government. This means they are privileges and not 'rights'. Rights cannot be manipulated or taken; privileges can.

It is interesting to note that early in American History they passed the Alien and Sedition Acts, that essentially made it illegal to speak out against government. Thomas Jefferson then rose to power and later struck down most of it, luckily.

However, FDR later came along and used the left over provisions to lock up innocent Japanese Americans.

It is obvious to all that the acts were not constitutional, nor was FDR's act constitutional. No one denies this yet the Constitution was violated without so much as a peep.

I don't count Jefferson striking it down as a check or balance, rather, we just got lucky he won the Oval Office when he did.

Wow, you've got your History pretty muddled.

You know very little about the constitution small fry!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back