The Constitution in a Multicultural Society

"balkanization" as a description for protecting civil liberties reveals either a simple mind or one opposed to constitutional liberties.

Private belief is sacrosanct in our country and almost all worship protected.

Multiculturalism is desirable in our plural society based on constitutional principles.

The OP is a non-P,

Multiculturalism is, a posteriori, balkanization.

Detrimental to the nation....it does work as a political strategy.
So successful has the Liberal strategy of dividing Americans, of claiming group-victimhood, that it has been put to general use by some of the most disreputable individuals:

9. 'Farrakhan said, "With 67 percent of black people you have to live under a white mayor with 67 percent white people you cant make the laws that govern that town. Now if that's the condition let me set the stage for Michael Brown.

See I don't know about the store they say he strong armed somebody and took some cigars but I know this, coming to Chicago ... when you live in the hood you don't control no economy so you have Arab store owners that don't give a damn about you and have no respect for you.

You got Korean, you got Chinese, you got other people taking the money out but not giving a damn thing to this community. I imagine that blacks under those conditions suffer everyday."'

Speaking about Ferguson, Farrakhan said, "That town is a microcosm of what's going on all over the country. Black men are being shot down but the courts don't give us justice."
Farrakhan Attacks Arabs Chinese Koreans Indians Whites in Ferguson Rant

Here we find a controversial Liberal icon telling one group how put-upon it is by other groups, and has no qualms about simply lying.

Seems a recurring theme among Liberals.

F is not a liberal, only a religious fanatic, similar in many ways to separatist far right reactionary Christian groups.

F is not a liberal, only a religious fanatic, similar in many ways to separatist far right reactionary Christian groups.

I was sooooo hoping that some dope would fall into that pit.

Thanks for volunteering for the role, although....in truth, you have vast experience in that role.

"In 2008, Farrakhan publicly supported then-Senator Barack Obama who was campaigning at the time to become the president of the United States of America, at the same time criticizing the United States.[27][28][29]

Following the 2008 presidential election, Farrakhan explained, during a BET television interview, that he was "careful" never to endorse Obama during his campaign. "I talked about him—but, in very beautiful and glowing terms, stopping short of endorsing him. And unfortunately, or fortunately, however we look at it, the media said I 'endorsed' him, so he renounced my so-called endorsement and support. But that didn’t stop me from supporting him."[32]
Louis Farrakhan - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Ba-Zing!

10. And now for a trip down the multicultural rabbit hole......

a. ".... owners of Sneakers Bistro in Winooski Circle, Vermont, did a little gardening on some city flower beds. The city has a program in place ("Operation Bloom") which allows business owners to do a little landscaping and earn the right to advertise/post signs on the plot of land they landscape....
So Sneakers gardened, and chose to display a sign which read, "Yield for Sneakers Bacon."

b. No big deal, right? I mean, bacon exists (thankfully). A lot of people eat it. I'm guessing it's a popular item at Sneakers Bistro.

c. .... some Muslim chick on an internet forum wrote that the sign was "insensitive" to people who don't consume pork, and that AS a Muslim, she's offended by the sign, ...

d. Sneakers took it down. They completely caved..... Their goal is obviously to be cowardly idiots who don't even realize their own first amendment rights.... realize that they are contributing to the destruction of their own country.

e. ...we are talking about the WORD "bacon" here. This Muslim woman was offended because she saw the word bacon on a sign.
Does she protest every grocery store? Does she protest every farm? And if she took the time to whine about the HORROR of seeing the word "bacon" on a small yard sign, I'm just curious - did she express any outrage about the video of James Foley being beheaded in the name of HER FREAKING RELIGION?"
Sneakers Bistro In Vermont Caves To One Muslim Woman Who Is Offended By The WORD Bacon. FOR REAL. - Chicks on the Right

The Interpretation of: The Constitution in a Multicultural Society

Within the interpretation of the Constitution, we the tolerant are becoming highly tolerant of the intolerant. For this reason it's rather clear that an integrated society is not created with social policies that divide "We The People" further, doubly so by specific demographics. The proof is the present world. The Boston bombing is proof of the uselessness of tolerance.

Imho

By creating multiculturalism the multicultural societies have divided their society and now must tolerate those who are tolerant as well as those who are intolerant.

That's where the demarcation line falls into insanity and fails.

I was sooooo hoping that some dope would fall into that pit.

Thanks for volunteering for the role, although....in truth, you have vast experience in that role.

"In 2008, Farrakhan publicly supported then-Senator Barack Obama who was campaigning at the time to become the president of the United States of America, at the same time criticizing the United States.[27][28][29]

Following the 2008 presidential election, Farrakhan explained, during a BET television interview, that he was "careful" never to endorse Obama during his campaign. "I talked about him—but, in very beautiful and glowing terms, stopping short of endorsing him. And unfortunately, or fortunately, however we look at it, the media said I 'endorsed' him, so he renounced my so-called endorsement and support. But that didn’t stop me from supporting him."[32]
Louis Farrakhan - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Ba-Zing!

Its your contention that rhe only reason a person would endorse the president is because rhey themselves are liberal? And Farrakhan is not a liberal "icon"

a. ".... owners of Sneakers Bistro in Winooski Circle, Vermont, did a little gardening on some city flower beds. The city has a program in place ("Operation Bloom") which allows business owners to do a little landscaping and earn the right to advertise/post signs on the plot of land they landscape....
So Sneakers gardened, and chose to display a sign which read, "Yield for Sneakers Bacon."

b. No big deal, right? I mean, bacon exists (thankfully). A lot of people eat it. I'm guessing it's a popular item at Sneakers Bistro.

c. .... some Muslim chick on an internet forum wrote that the sign was "insensitive" to people who don't consume pork, and that AS a Muslim, she's offended by the sign, ...

d. Sneakers took it down. They completely caved..... Their goal is obviously to be cowardly idiots who don't even realize their own first amendment rights.... realize that they are contributing to the destruction of their own country.

e. ...we are talking about the WORD "bacon" here. This Muslim woman was offended because she saw the word bacon on a sign.
Does she protest every grocery store? Does she protest every farm? And if she took the time to whine about the HORROR of seeing the word "bacon" on a small yard sign, I'm just curious - did she express any outrage about the video of James Foley being beheaded in the name of HER FREAKING RELIGION?"
Sneakers Bistro In Vermont Caves To One Muslim Woman Who Is Offended By The WORD Bacon. FOR REAL. - Chicks on the Right

What does any of that have to do with the Constitution?

I am very curious as to how someone adopted from southeast Asia can rail against
multiculturalism , not a flame but curious as to the white blonde women as an avatar :dunno:

What does any of that have to do with the Constitution?
Absolutely nothing. This isn't about the Constitution. This is about the wrong kind of darkies.

I am very curious as to how someone adopted from southeast Asia can rail against
multiculturalism , not a flame but curious as to the white blonde women as an avatar :dunno:

"I am very curious as to how blah blah blah..."

Simple to explain: you're a moron.

This country has no business being multicultural. We all are Americans and that's good enough. If you're a hyphenated American, then go back to the country ( or continent for those who don't know better) you claim you're from.

Yes, let's round up all the darkies, homos, intellectuals, and Muslims and put them in FEMA camps. Then gas them.

Down with multiculturalism! Homogeneity forever! We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White Children. Sieg Heil!

Vote for the New GOP to save Amerika.

4fe3n.jpg

Your simian countenance suggests a heritage unusually rich in species diversity.

"They want to throw white children and colored children into the melting pot of integration, through out of which will come a conglomerated mulatto MONGREL class of people."

Any truth to the rumor that they push your face into dough to make gorilla biscuits?

A KKK vid?

That deserves a reminder: Liberal historian Eric Foner writes that the Klan was “…a military force serving the interests of the Democratic Party…” Foner, “Reconstruction: America’s Unfinished Revolution, 1863-1877,” p. 425

The Klan was a Southern right wing movement. How's it feel to be the direct political descendant of racist Democrats anyway?

Left wing. Get your facts straight.

Conservatives want to weaken the Constitution to where an individual state can decide that, for examples, women in their state won't have the right to an abortion, blacks in their state won't have the right to patronize businesses that don't want them around, gays won't have the right to marry, and on and on...

Conservatives want all of those without intervention from a Constitution that would otherwise protect those rights.

A weak Constitution is the conservative dream.
And what conservatives fail to understand – among many, many other things – is that the American people residing in the states are first and foremost citizens of the United States, and residents of their respective states subordinate to that.

One does not forfeit his civil liberties merely as a consequence of his state of residence, nor do residents of a given state possess the authority to determine who will or will not have his civil liberties.

When the American people created the Constitution it was their intent to create a National government where the states could not interfere with the relationship between the people and their National government.

When the American people created the Constitution it was their intent to create a National government whose laws were supreme, along with the rulings of Federal courts.

'States' rights' do not supersede the inalienable rights of citizens; the United States is a Constitutional Republic, not a democracy, whose citizens are subject only to the rule of law, not men – as men are incapable of ruling justly; measures repugnant to the Constitution such as Proposition 8 and Utah's Amendment 3 are clear evidence of that.

This country has no business being multicultural. We all are Americans and that's good enough. If you're a hyphenated American, then go back to the country ( or continent for those who don't know better) you claim you're from.

Yup.

This is from an earlier post, but bears repeating in connection with your post:

5. Why the sudden need for 'multi-cultures' in the nation?
What is the culture of America?

Enterprise, freedom, and pursuit of success.

Conservatives want to weaken the Constitution to where an individual state can decide that, for examples, women in their state won't have the right to an abortion, blacks in their state won't have the right to patronize businesses that don't want them around, gays won't have the right to marry, and on and on...

Conservatives want all of those without intervention from a Constitution that would otherwise protect those rights.

A weak Constitution is the conservative dream.
And what conservatives fail to understand – among many, many other things – is that the American people residing in the states are first and foremost citizens of the United States, and residents of their respective states subordinate to that.

One does not forfeit his civil liberties merely as a consequence of his state of residence, nor do residents of a given state possess the authority to determine who will or will not have his civil liberties.

When the American people created the Constitution it was their intent to create a National government where the states could not interfere with the relationship between the people and their National government.

When the American people created the Constitution it was their intent to create a National government whose laws were supreme, along with the rulings of Federal courts.

'States' rights' do not supersede the inalienable rights of citizens; the United States is a Constitutional Republic, not a democracy, whose citizens are subject only to the rule of law, not men – as men are incapable of ruling justly; measures repugnant to the Constitution such as Proposition 8 and Utah's Amendment 3 are clear evidence of that.

"When the American people created the Constitution it was their intent to create a National government whose laws were supreme, along with the rulings of Federal courts."

You might benefit from a few courses on the Constitution.....
Try finding this in the Constitution: "laws were supreme, along with the rulings of Federal courts."

Judging by knowledge alone....the only career for you is driving the Oscar Mayer Wienermobile

I don't think a purist society has ever existed here. We have always been multicultural. Since day 1. Being against that is quite retarded.

Most families are multicultural in and of themselves. Hell, most cultures are multicultural in and of themselves.

Cultural purity does not even exist on this earth any longer. How's that? Communication, people adopting other people's ideas, traditions........hell, cooking.

Dunce ill formed OP from the resident plagiarist dunce.

I don't think a purist society has ever existed here. We have always been multicultural. Since day 1. Being against that is quite retarded.

Most families are multicultural in and of themselves. Hell, most cultures are multicultural in and of themselves.

Cultural purity does not even exist on this earth any longer. How's that? Communication, people adopting other people's ideas, traditions........hell, cooking.

Dunce ill formed OP from the resident plagiarist dunce.

I was hoping for some intelligent discourse.

Unfortunately, you showed up.

Forum List

Back