The Congressional Hearings Into Russian Meddling - What Has Really Been Learned So Far?

President Trump's firing of FBI Director Comey. Comey had been the subject of many questionable actions beginning with his quixotic findings and conclusions regarding the Hillary email case starting on July 5. 2016 and then again on Oct. 27, 2016. In addition, other conflicting statements and activities during subsequent interviews as well as with Attorney General Lynch.
Trump's firing of the FBI Director was for one reason only, to curb and change the direction of the FBI investigation in to the Russian hacking, and NOT due to his wrong doings with Hillary Clinton or how UNFAIR he treated Hillary Clinton.

Trump told the Russians that the investigation would be over soon and less of a distraction when he met with them in the oval office the day after he fired Comey, and that Friday he interviewed with Lester Holt and without any doubt, Trump made it clear that the asst attorney general's opinion on the Hillary unfairness treatment was NOT the reason he fired Comey, that he fired Comey due to the investigation in to the Russians and in to his campaign team coordinating with them.

Go chase a bug. You don't know nothing, and you just keep pathetically grasping at straws to build your straw house.
You know something toobfreak...
I took the time and answered point by point, at length, several of the comments you made in your original post...(unless you did not make them and just copied them from someone else?)and your only response is to try to belittle me, INSTEAD OF debating or refuting what I said... What's up with that....?

Now, in the real world, that is a sign of weakness coming from your side of the debate, and the inability to think while on your feet,

and truly an insult to political debate. :(

Frankly, I see very little "political debate" here. I see a lot of partisan bickering. I see a lot of intelligent discussion and analysis of matters republican by other republicans. I see a lot of attacking and defending Trump. I see a lot of attacking the DNC, but I SEE NO INTELLIGENT DISCUSSION AND ANALYSIS OF THE Democratic Party BY OTHER DEMOCRATS! (that includes liberals, progressives, et al.). A curious absence. So I gauge my replies by how I see others reply to me (not meaning you particularly). And I get a lot of very RUDE very HATEFUL replies. I see a great many people here do nothing but insult others. Far far worse than tell them to go chase a bug. I see a great many people post lengthy quotes, links and other material as if they've gone to GREAT LENGTHS to research the topic, yet still come to patently absurd and ridiculous conclusions! Then there is the whole matter with the "Zones." I was just talking to someone else about the zones. I don't get the zones. I don't even much SEE the zones! Just where are they? If they are so important, they should be plain to see I would think. They seem all sort of jumbled together. So I mainly go by how others talk to me and others on a thread.

It's nothing personal. I'm very busy. Maybe I've been spending too much time here. I don't have time for this. If I have to parse my brain always wondering what zone a thread is in, looking up all of the vague and nebulous differences between them (Zone One is the easy one--- act normal like I'm used to acting), then maybe this isn't the place for me. I came here for serious, intelligent discussion and instead, 80% of it is more like a 4th grade school yard.

I understand Trump because my Uncle did business with him and my mother was in politics, plus other reasons. One being that I am a lot like him. I make my own rules and I live by them. And I am scruplelessly honest. What is going on in the country right now with the high crimes of the DNC being ignored/swept under a rug while investigations swirl in circles looking for a crack to enter in search of a speck of dirt on Trump are beyond the pale. This country wastes BILLIONS while the house burns. We deserve another 9/11 attack or something to maybe WAKE US THE FUCK UP, and start acting like one nation behind a common cause. People can't even agree on what America is supposed to be about anymore!

That is really fucked up.

I'm a retired CEO with business, engineering, science and legal experience, I own and run other "social" groups, professional and science-based, and I don't need this. It shouldn't take 990 rules just for people to meet and talk. A lot of people here really don't have any respect for others, especially those that differ with them. If it were up to me, I'd just throw them out of here. Many here either act like or really don't have a brain in their head! I wonder how they hold jobs. IF they have jobs and how they ever made it out of high school.

So I've tried to fit in and treat others the way they treat me. Not individually for the most part but generally, except certain people who are always over the limit. But I have my limits, I don't have much time to play around. I continuously evaluate the worth of my even staying here. And I try to be reasonable, as reasonable as possible in so complicated an environment with people either talking utter nonsense half the time or calling you names for no reason the rest of the time. Now its time to go make dinner. Hope that answered your question.
TY for answering!

But WHAT high crimes of the DNC do you claim to see? Has or does the RNC do these same alleged high crimes?

I can understand being busy and not having the time to deal with shenanigans of posters on this site,

this lack of time and patience could be why you are so misinformed and why you use a lot of right wing media concoctions in your posts? :D :D

But WHAT high crimes of the DNC do you claim to see? Has or does the RNC do these same alleged high crimes?

Oh man, they are so numerous and have been repeated so often (including very recently) I have to refer you to other threads already covering said stuff. Surely you've read some of them. I have one letter that lists no less than 252 crimes by Obama alone, with details on each. I've listed long pages listing only the ones Hillary has done RECENTLY. It is all according to the Alinsky Rule: OVERWHELM THE SYSTEM.

What about the RNC? The DNC is mainly sins of COMMISSION. With the RNC, it is mainly sins of omission. Not so much crimes as it is continual disappointment. Like harping for 7 years about fixing Obamacare and now it looks like they are going to punt the football. FOR GOD's SAKE: JUST PASS SOMETHING! Just so long as it is better than Obamacare, it does not have to be perfect. It always comes down to a few asses like Paul Ryan, Rand Paul or Olympia Snow to jam up the gears.

I can understand being busy and not having the time to deal with shenanigans of posters on this site,

Hard to compete with people with nothing but free time to take whatever you say and just twist it around.

this lack of time and patience could be why you are so misinformed and why you use a lot of right wing media concoctions in your posts? :D :D

There are some very smart and well-informed people here. You can learn a lot. But I'm not too misinformed, my best friend of 35 years was an IT for the local FBI, so I know a few things. The rest of the time, maybe I just throw stuff in there just because I know it will torque a few of the Hard Lefties! You never know, I leave a deliberately ambiguous line between when I'm dead serious, just kidding and deliberately pulling someone's leg to get a rise. I'll leave it up to you to decide. ; ^ )

Forum List

Back