CDZ The Confederate (Rebel) Flag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Offensive or not?

Why?
The confederate flag (stars and bars) not so much....the rectangular Southern Cross which really came out as a symbol of post-war Jim Crow, very much so.

Most main stream won't differentiate
Yeah, I know....and it shows their ignorance...just like the ignorance of those who fly the Southern Cross and go blah blah blah about their "heritage"....not even knowing what the correct flag is.

What is this, "Southern Cross"? Can we see what we're talking about?

Offensive or not?

Why?
The confederate flag (stars and bars) not so much....the rectangular Southern Cross which really came out as a symbol of post-war Jim Crow, very much so.

Yeah, I know....and it shows their ignorance...just like the ignorance of those who fly the Southern Cross and go blah blah blah about their "heritage"....not even knowing what the correct flag is.

This one:

upload_2015-6-5_9-55-59.png

and this is the real Confederate flag, the Stars and Bars:

upload_2015-6-5_9-57-1.png

Anyone who as an adult has spent the last thirty years in the South does understand the differences. Now if one is a young millennial, not so much.

Last edited:
Offensive or not?

Why?

This one:

View attachment 42120
and this is the real Confederate flag, the Stars and Bars:

View attachment 42121

OK, well I've never heard it called a "Southern Cross" before but that's the one that usually appears.

There were actually several flags designed and used at various times for various sub-purposes. The top one above seems to be the prevailing popular version, and actually dates from 1863 according to Wiki.

There are common method by which people willfully cause injury to innocent people with malice aforethought, and there are uncommon methods. One common method is deception. Deception can be illustrated with this flag controversy.

If someone is for rule of law and against slavery then someone can act accordingly.

Richard Henry Lee The Forgotten Founders

The 6th President of the United States in Congress Assembled was a Southerner from Virginia named Richard Henry Lee. He was against slavery, he was against the move by the (so called) Federalists who subsidized slavery with their fraudulent Constitution in 1787.

Example:

Quote:_____________________________________
In 1757 he was appointed justice of the peace for Westmoreland County. In 1761 he was elected to the Virginia House of Burgesses, of which he remained a delegate until 1788. Extreme shyness prevented his taking any part in the debates for some time. His first speech was on a motion:

“to lay so heavy a duty on the importation of slaves as effectually to put an end to that iniquitous and disgraceful traffic within the colony of Virginia.”

On this occasion his hatred of slavery overcame his timidity and he made a powerful speech containing the proofs of the principal arguments used in by the northern Abolitionists through the 1860’s.

It was well known at the time of the Dirty Compromise (Constitutional Convention Fraud of 1787) that the false Federal UNION (which fraudulently ended the true voluntary federal union) would result in a Civil War eventually.

Example:
AntiFederalist Papers Paper 3 Freedom Documents

Quote:______________________________________
Whether national government will be productive of internal peace, is too uncertain to admit of decided opinion. I only hazard a conjecture when I say, that our state disputes, in a confederacy, would be disputes of levity and passion, which would subside before injury. The people being free, government having no right to them, but they to government, they would separate and divide as interest or inclination prompted-as they do at this day, and always have done, in Switzerland. In a national government, unless cautiously and fortunately administered, the disputes will be the deep-rooted differences of interest, where part of the empire must be injured by the operation of general law; and then should the sword of government be once drawn (which Heaven avert) I fear it will not be sheathed, until we have waded through that series of desolation, which France, Spain, and the other great kingdoms of the world have suffered, in order to bring so many separate States into uniformity, of government and law; in which event the legislative power can only be entrusted to one man (as it is with them) who can have no local attachments, partial interests, or private views to gratify.

Once the criminals take over the criminals make slavery legal, as the criminals did with their criminal constitution of 1787, and their so called three fifths clause, which began a National subsidy which increased the profitability of perpetrating the crimes of kidnapping innocent people in Africa, torturing them, and then selling those people as if people were less than cattle, here in the individual, independent, States which were once voluntarily united into a mutual defense association, such as that time when Richard Henry Lee was the 6th President of the United States in Congress Assembled.

The criminals who take over governments bank on their ability to cause all wars, including so called civil wars. People who knew how that crime unfolds explained how that crime unfolds in no uncertain terms, but in those days, and at this very moment, other people help the criminals cover up their crimes with deception.

False flags.

Damn! I never realized that the Duke Boys were so racist when I was growing up. I wonder if there is any relation to David Duke?

And I really believed that they were goog ol' boys!

"Josf, no one is going to read your boringly long and inaccurate false flag posts."

Changing the subject to me personally is against the rules. This is precisely how false flags work. This individual member of this forum voluntarily joins this forum, and in this forum there are voluntary rules that we are duty bound to follow. So long as everyone follows the rules, there are no broken rules, and debate on the subject matter remains clean.

Here is a flag:
The STRIPED FLAG of the EAST INDIA COMPANY and its CONNEXION with the AMERICAN STARS and STRIPES

The East India Company flag, as well as many other flags, such as the UNION flag, or the flag of any confederacy, or any federal, voluntary, union, or any symbol of any kind, or any label, such as Clean Debate Zone, is a sign, a message, a bit of data, a form of communication, and it can be false, or it can be true.

A false flag can be a flag that claims to be a flag representing Liberty, while the actual people waving the flag are the actual people who commonly brake commonly understood rules.

"...your boringly long and inaccurate..."

That is a common false flag type message. The actual fact of the matter is such that in the Clean Debate Zone, where it is against the rules to incite a flame war with personal attacks, the subject matter IS NOT my personal character where I am falsely, deviously, covertly, written up as someone who is boring, and someone who is capable of offering inaccurate information. The subject matter here and now concerns a flag that supposedly represents forced slavery of innocent people by those people waving that flag.

If that is the claim, then which flag is waved by which people, as those people truly, accurately, and with malice aforethought, break common, moral, rules?

Example:
http://nationallibertyalliance.org/files/marshal/1 US Marshals and the Constitution.pdf

Quote:___________________________________
As part of the famous Compromise of 1850, Congress passed one
of the most roundly hated and violently opposed laws in
American history. The Fugitive Slave Act required U.S. Marshals
in the north to return escaped slaves to their masters in the
South. Northern abolitionists, who were intent on abolishing the
institution of slavery, turned on the Marshals in a number of
slave rescue cases.

But the Marshals, regardless of their personal feelings, had no
choice. The Constitution itself required the free states to return
fugitive slaves. The Fugitive Slave Law merely implemented that
Constitutional provision. To deny the law, even a hated law,
meant a denial of the Constitution itself. The Marshals enforced
the law.

The Nazi type blind obedience to following any criminal order issued by any criminal no matter how immoral the criminal order might be is directly comparable to the following example of rule of law:

AntiFederalist Papers Paper 15 Freedom Documents

Quote:______________________________
The abuse which has been thrown upon the state of Rhode Island seems to be greatly unmerited. Popular favor is variable, and those who are now despised and insulted may soon change situations with the present idols of the people. Rhode Island has out done even Pennsylvania in the glorious work of freeing the Negroes in this country, without which the patriotism of some states appears ridiculous. The General Assembly of the state of Rhode Island has prevented the further importation of Negroes, and have made a law by which all blacks born in that state after March, 1784, are absolutely and at once free.

They have fully complied with the recommendations of Congress in regard to the late treaty of peace with Great Britain, and have passed an act declaring it to be the law of the land. They have never refused their quota of taxes demanded by Congress, excepting the five per cent impost, which they considered as a dangerous tax, and for which at present there is perhaps no great necessity, as the western territory, of which a part has very lately been sold at a considerable price, may soon produce an immense revenue; and, in the interim, Congress may raise in the old manner the taxes which shall be found necessary for the support of the government.

Those whose claims of absolute authority concerning the facts are often those who have failed to actually acknowledge the lawful process by which facts are found.

Example 1:
RESPUBLICA v. SHAFFER 1 U.S. 236 1788 Justia U.S. Supreme Court Center

Quote:____________________________
It is a matter well known, and well understood, that by the laws of our country, every question which affects a man's life, reputation, or property, must be tried by twelve of his peers; and that their unanimous verdict is, alone, competent to determine the fact in issue.

Example 2:
http://www.thekingcenter.org/sites/default/files/KING FAMILY TRIAL TRANSCRIPT.pdf

Quote:___________________________
Arthur Jackson Haynes, Jr
Page 804
“I have considered in my thirty-five-year career a jury is the best lie detector there is.”

When any of the slaves (black, white, red, yellow, pink) get out of line then one of the false flag wavers, or many of the false flag wavers, assassinate the errant slave.

Do I find the flag offensive? Yeah. Because this is supposed to be the UNITED States of America, not a division between North and South.

If you want to display a flag, display the one that is the flag of the United States, the Stars and Bars.

Sorry............but the South lost the Civil War. Losers don't get to keep their flags.

Do I find the flag offensive? Yeah. Because this is supposed to be the UNITED States of America, not a division between North and South.

If you want to display a flag, display the one that is the flag of the United States, the Stars and Bars.

Sorry............but the South lost the Civil War. Losers don't get to keep their flags.

This is exactly why flag fetishism is absurd. Symbolism is for the symbol-minded. Who cares. Same with burning a flag.

I don't burn my country's flag when it's wrong, and I don't fly it when it's right. Both are an obsessive kind of idolatry. Who needs that shit. Let alone the kinky fetishism.

I need to find something in the country I find offensive.

I'm not happy about some of the anti-Christian sentiment, but, have yet to have found something I find so offensive I need to make a ruckus about.

Want to call me a Cracker? Who cares? Call my God dead? That's between you and Him. Honestly, I really don't get it - it all ties into needing approval and acceptance of others anyway.....

Offensive because it represents human slavery.

What if a 20 year old has one in his truck, mailbox etc. but has it because to him, it is just pride of being from the South? To me, it's the intent with which it is displayed. No?
Suppose it was a swastika? Would you assume the 20 year old is just showing pride in being from Germany? Any time you display a symbol such as; a Christian cross, a swastika, or a hammer and sickle you are making a statement of support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back