The Confederate Congress - Re-organizing and Ready To Roll!

You gotta admit - this is some juicy stuff:

"Our goal is to simply end the occupation of the Confederate States of America. We must act on both on the state and federal level and start over as our Founders intended. But why the state governments as well? The reason is simple, our current state governments were illegally, and illegitimately put into place by the United States government who forced out our rightfully elected officials at gunpoint. Since our occupation, our state governments have bowed to the might of the United States government.

They have allowed unconstitutional laws passed within their borders, they have allowed federal agencies to operate within our state borders and continually harrass and jail our citizens based on outrageous laws and regulations.

It is time to reverse these violations and return the Southern Confederacy to a nation as envisioned by our founders where we can all enjoy Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness. "

Without attaching the "Southern Confederacy" to these goals, I would like to hear some opinions as to the validity of some of the claims within those paragraphs.
Well, let me ask you...

Do you think the Southerners are living in "occupied" territory?

DELETE
We must act on both on the state and federal level and start over as our Founders intended. But why the state governments as well? The reason is simple, our current state governments were illegally, and illegitimately put into place by the United States government who forced out our rightfully elected officials at gunpoint. DELETE, our state governments have bowed to the might of the United States government.

They have allowed unconstitutional laws passed within their borders, they have allowed federal agencies to operate within our state borders and continually harrass and jail our citizens based on outrageous laws and regulations.

DELETE

Without attaching the "Southern Confederacy" to these goals, I would like to hear some opinions as to the validity of some of the claims within those paragraphs.
Well, let me ask you...

No....not hardly that hard-core :D

What of the other claims?

This would be a fun thread to keep going.

On the topic of no official surrender: Since the U.S. never recognized that the CSA was a lawful organization, then the CSA had nothing to surrender officially. The war was an insurrection, it was defeated, and all moved along. No official surrender document needed to be signed.

Last edited:

"Our goal is to simply end the occupation of the Confederate States of America. We must act on both on the state and federal level and start over as our Founders intended. But why the state governments as well? The reason is simple, our current state governments were illegally, and illegitimately put into place by the United States government who forced out our rightfully elected officials at gunpoint. Since our occupation, our state governments have bowed to the might of the United States government.

It is time to reverse these violations and return the Southern Confederacy to a nation as envisioned by our founders where we can all enjoy Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness. "

Well, let me ask you...

I haven't delved around the site enough yet to see if they specified what they mean exactly by

"they have allowed federal agencies to operate within our state borders and continually harrass and jail our citizens based on outrageous laws and regulations."

Maybe you can help by elucidating what they mean by this? Hopefully, it won't be more vagaries.

Is this what ya'all' mean when you say that the South shall rise again?

Forum List

Back