The Conetmpt Of Congress

and it will seal their poltical death
Saying more than you think, are you?

No, it means more conservatives will be focused on removing Obama, the Clinton clan, Pelosi, Reid, Waters, and others out of power who never should have been in power due to conflicts of interest--they think the US Treasury is one great big huge piggy bank for themselves, not the people of America who paid those taxes.

All of those have profiteered from insider information on procuring public lands proffered for sale, fattening their relatives and friends' wallets with same, with no thought of the taxpayer whose pocket they are picking, and bigger pockets they would like to pick which would worsen the unemployment situation.

Why don't you contact the Perry family. Im sure they will straighten you out fast and furiusly.

The Perry family has every reason to be upset. Perhaps they should crusade for tougher regulation on gun sales in Arizona.

Whether ATF agents had been trying to catch the gun-runners or not, those guns still would have been sold and crossed the border, just like tens of thousands of weapons like them have in the past.

That sir, is a lie. Many of those gun shops contacted the ATF about selling those guns, didn't want to do it. But they were told to do it, so they did.

No, it means more conservatives will be focused on removing Obama, the Clinton clan, Pelosi, Reid, Waters, and others out of power who never should have been in power due to conflicts of interest--they think the US Treasury is one great big huge piggy bank for themselves, not the people of America who paid those taxes.

All of those have profiteered from insider information on procuring public lands proffered for sale, fattening their relatives and friends' wallets with same, with no thought of the taxpayer whose pocket they are picking, and bigger pockets they would like to pick which would worsen the unemployment situation.

Good luck with that. See you at the polls in November, all our momentum in tow.

tumblr_ll86m0WRg81qj0zk3o1_500.gif

Why don't you contact the Perry family. Im sure they will straighten you out fast and furiusly.

The Perry family has every reason to be upset. Perhaps they should crusade for tougher regulation on gun sales in Arizona.

Whether ATF agents had been trying to catch the gun-runners or not, those guns still would have been sold and crossed the border, just like tens of thousands of weapons like them have in the past.

That sir, is a lie. Many of those gun shops contacted the ATF about selling those guns, didn't want to do it. But they were told to do it, so they did.

Oh, so you're the one who did six months of investigative journalism then?

No, you dipweed, but I can read. Why don't you read this link from CBS News.

Documents: ATF used "Fast and Furious" to make the case for gun regulations - CBS News Investigates - CBS News

I wasn't aware Holder "murdered" anyone.

Better call the cops and give them your evidence.

I'm sure they'll listen to you.

That's what this is all about, you idiot. Getting the evidence

True. Holder and Obama are obstructing.
It's incredible how people who achieve a high position will blur the lines on others, while holding everyone else's feet to the fire for far less important issues. I hope their time is up. They need to be out of office. We just can't have this at the top. It is not good moral instruction for the children of the nation, and it's worse for those who must enforce border issues.

Documents: ATF used "Fast and Furious" to make the case for gun regulations - CBS News Investigates - CBS News

Oh, you mean the CBS story that was predicated on the cover-up of a rogue ATF agent? That one?

Because I'm talking about that good story that was done by actually sending people to Phoenix to do interviews and learn about the facts surrounding the matter. You know, the good one.

Oh, you mean the CBS story that was predicated on the cover-up of a rogue ATF agent? That one?

Because I'm talking about that good story that was done by actually sending people to Phoenix to do interviews and learn about the facts surrounding the matter. You know, the good one.

Oh, the good one? The one (yours) that interviewed 5 agents who were probably covering their asses and saving their careers, or the other one (CBS) that actually has links to documents, memos, and emails that actually prove the ATF encouraged those gun sales over the misgivings of the gun store owners?

You know what I think? I think the Fortune writer got her data from the very people who were responsible for the fuckup in the first place, who were probably getting instructions from the DOJ on what to divulge. They sold her the coverup and she ran with it.

That's what this is all about, you idiot. Getting the evidence

It's incredible how people who achieve a high position will blur the lines on others, while holding everyone else's feet to the fire for far less important issues. I hope their time is up. They need to be out of office. We just can't have this at the top. It is not good moral instruction for the children of the nation, and it's worse for those who must enforce border issues.

Agreed. imagine the mixed messages it sends?

true. Holder and obama are obstructing.
it's incredible how people who achieve a high position will blur the lines on others, while holding everyone else's feet to the fire for far less important issues. I hope their time is up. They need to be out of office. We just can't have this at the top. It is not good moral instruction for the children of the nation, and it's worse for those who must enforce border issues.

agreed. Imagine the mixed messages it sends?

+ 1

Son? After watching you for over a week?

It is my considered opinion that YOU SUCK at this. :eusa_hand:

Agreed. imagine the mixed messages it sends?
Well, I think children need and should get good moral instructions from seeing positive behaviors from leaders. Their parents are important moral instructors, educators are, sports heroes are, and the country's political leaders are.

You like the story so now CBS is wonderful??? Right wingers criticize all news except Fox. But when you hear something to your liking, it's a different story. :badgrin:

You like the story so now CBS is wonderful??? Right wingers criticize all news except Fox. But when you hear something to your liking, it's a different story. :badgrin:

I'm thinking this post is aimed at me instead of CD, so I'll respond. Did I say CBS was wonderful? Don't think so, but their story did have links to documents, memos, and emails that support their reporting. The lady that did the Fortune story interviewed 5 agents; no doubt looked at quite a few documents too, but apparently not the same ones that CBS saw. Odd, don't you think?

I don't trust the gov't, regardless of who's in the WH. You give me 2 sides to a story, I'll take the one that doesn't look like a coverup. JMO.

Son? After watching you for over a week?

It is my considered opinion that YOU SUCK at this. :eusa_hand:

tumblr_m1z26fIt8q1qdrqqho1_500.gif

I'm thinking this post is aimed at me instead of CD, so I'll respond. Did I say CBS was wonderful? Don't think so, but their story did have links to documents, memos, and emails that support their reporting. The lady that did the Fortune story interviewed 5 agents; no doubt looked at quite a few documents too, but apparently not the same ones that CBS saw. Odd, don't you think?

I don't trust the gov't, regardless of who's in the WH. You give me 2 sides to a story, I'll take the one that doesn't look like a coverup. JMO.

It was really aimed at right wingers in general on this site. I cannot tell you how many times I have seen them challenge a news source when they do not like the topic. I just wanted to mention it. I was in way supporting or not supporting the content of the CBS story. That was not the reason for my post.

It was really aimed at right wingers in general on this site. I cannot tell you how many times I have seen them challenge a news source when they do not like the topic. I just wanted to mention it. I was in way supporting or not supporting the content of the CBS story. That was not the reason for my post.

Fair enough, there are plenty of biased news sources one way or the other. Lefties wouldn't never believe anything out of Rush's mouth or Fox News, righties feel the same about Krugman and MSNBC. It's hard to accept as factual and complete stories from sources such as these; couple of times I doubted stories that turned out to be true. I admit my mistake and move on, not everything is a lie but not everything is the complete truth either. Sad when you can't trust journalism to be fair and unbiased, but that's the way it is.

Seeing these loser Democraps speak on TV just shows any idiot can be elected in this country if one finds a district full of idiots.

One idiot from Georgia tried to tie this Contempt Vote to some "vast right-wing conspiracy" that started the night the black messiah stole the White House. Yeah, Republicans forced Democraps, Holder and Obamination to do Fast and Furious......what a fucking moron.

Would that be John "Anything you say against Holder is just because he's black!" Lewis?

...John Lewis? ...the perpetual victim because his skin is black John Lewis?

Forum List

Back