The complete list of all genders.

Is this really a subject for the politics board? Sounds like some sociology bullshit to me.

Believe it or not, this list contains over 100 different genders. Let's forget the simple fact that gender is biological, and there are only two. Liberals are truly some confused individuals.

Complete List of Genders - The Complete List of All Genders - Wattpad

My favorite is STARGENDER. Look it up. The list is alphabetical.

I’m still pissed off that I can’t “choose” or “identify” as a different ethnicity...my kids need a discount on tuition...WTF?

Believe it or not, this list contains over 100 different genders. Let's forget the simple fact that gender is biological, and there are only two. Liberals are truly some confused individuals.

They left one out:

Derpogender: Faux Christians obsessed with irrational hatred of LGBTQs

55971.jpg

• Banned
Is this really a subject for the politics board? Sounds like some sociology bullshit to me.
Are you saying that it is not political? Think again.

HOW is it related to politics?

I always say, if you can't articulate your point --- you never had one. "Think again" reeeeeally doesn't serve as a justification.
Because the gender queers are always trying to get laws passed making their mutation normal.

They're not confused, they're just sick. They claim adherence to science, yet ignore it completely to push their perversion.

They left one out:

Derpogender: Faux Christians obsessed with irrational hatred of LGBTQs

55971.jpg
The hate always comes from the left.

Seems to me like most of the people in this thread are complaining about people complaining and making up their little rules that don't actually matter. Hmm ...

I don't see a single person saying their son should be allowed to join the girl's basketball team because his diseased brain is telling him that he's actually a woman.

The list is a joke, you realize this?

No, of course they don't - Trumptards were not blessed with the satire gene.

Yep, did you see their responses? They didn't bother to open the link, I don't even think the original poster did.

Yep, did you see their responses? They didn't bother to open the link, I don't even think the original poster did.

Yet YOU clowns are the only ones repeat posting proven your obsession with this gruesome travesty.

Yet YOU clowns are the only ones repeat posting proven your obsession with this gruesome travesty.

I'm sorry, what is the gruesome travesty? Is it that you guys couldn't figure out how to open the link or you were just too lazy?

Forum List

Back