The coming Latino vote wave

GOP Memo Admits Plan Could 'Keep Black Vote Down' - Los Angeles Times

The committee's ballot security program was conducted in Louisiana, Indiana and Missouri. Before it became controversial, GOP political strategists said they planned to use it in other states.

'Insidious Scheme'

Louisiana state District Court Judge Richard E. Lee issued an injunction against the program on Oct. 14. In his order, Lee said: "This was an insidious scheme by the Republican Party to remove blacks from the voting roles."

What exactly was the insidious scheme here, making sure Voters lived where they claimed they lived? Black Precincts being targeted more than White Precincts??? Personally, Every Precinct being Targeted works well for me. How far back do we need to go to bring integrity back into the Election Process??? Did it ever exist???

TM, great Trolling. ;)

The committee's ballot security program was conducted in Louisiana, Indiana and Missouri. Before it became controversial, GOP political strategists said they planned to use it in other states.

'Insidious Scheme'

Louisiana state District Court Judge Richard E. Lee issued an injunction against the program on Oct. 14. In his order, Lee said: "This was an insidious scheme by the Republican Party to remove blacks from the voting roles."

What exactly was the insidious scheme here, making sure Voters lived where they claimed they lived? Black Precincts being targeted more than White Precincts??? Personally, Every Precinct being Targeted works well for me. How far back do we need to go to bring integrity back into the Election Process??? Did it ever exist???

TM, great Trolling. ;)

Maybe if you would read the article you would know.

You people keep pretending that these actions are not illegal but a court found they were.

I dare folks to take a close look at the prison populations and how they self segregate.. Then tell us how you think latinos will help the black people.

:lol::lol:

I'd like to know why they think devout catholics who are very pro family will remain with the left.

Just follow Arizona state politics and you'll see why.

We have followed Arizona state politics on this board.. Closely, and so far the conclusion that has been reached is that only one black person lives in the entire state of Arizona.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::cuckoo:

I'd like to know why they think devout catholics who are very pro family will remain with the left.

We have followed Arizona state politics on this board.. Closely, and so far the conclusion that has been reached is that only one black person lives in the entire state of Arizona.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::cuckoo:

Yep. And he makes a 6 figure income and can't be fired due to EEO. :razz:

I dare folks to take a close look at the prison populations and how they self segregate.. Then tell us how you think latinos will help the black people.

:lol::lol:

Why exactly would hispanic voters would have a problem with the enforcement of immigration law? You think they want people entering the nation illegally so they can be exploited and abused?

Read it and weep folks.

Keep up your hate spew on latinos and their families and see where it gets you,

You do realize that New Mexico is still a red state, despite being the first state to have a majority Latino population. 2008 isn't a great example, nearly every segment when blue! It was a Democratic year. In 2010, we go the first Latina Governor. A Republican in NM!

CA, IL, NY and NJ make up 60% of the Latino population. Most people in these states are liberal leaning, therefore, they skew the numbers. FL has a large population of Latino, but they are most Cubans, who are most Republicans. Texas is the one where people say, if the Republicans lose Texas they lose every National vote. However, they don't realize that the Latinos are more conservative in Texas and take great pride in their Texas heritage. The Latino vote gets spilt in Texas between R and D!

'Insidious Scheme'

TM, great Trolling. ;)

Maybe if you would read the article you would know.

You people keep pretending that these actions are not illegal but a court found they were.

As IF the Court is the final say?

Hispanic population growing fast in South, Midwest

Only about 43 percent of Hispanics are old enough to vote now, Lopez said, compared with 78 percent of whites, 67 percent of African Americans and 53 percent of Asian Americans. That represents a coming swelling in the Hispanic youth vote, and so far that voice has been Democratic, with two-thirds of Hispanics backing President Obama in the 2008 election.

Read more: Hispanic population growing fast in South, Midwest

And how many of them are legal? That is the better question.

Hispanic population growing fast in South, Midwest

Only about 43 percent of Hispanics are old enough to vote now, Lopez said, compared with 78 percent of whites, 67 percent of African Americans and 53 percent of Asian Americans. That represents a coming swelling in the Hispanic youth vote, and so far that voice has been Democratic, with two-thirds of Hispanics backing President Obama in the 2008 election.

Read more: Hispanic population growing fast in South, Midwest

And how many of them are legal? That is the better question.

Don't you dare ask them if they're legal by gosh! :eek:

Hispanics don't care who's Democrat or Republican, they care who's Hispanic and who's not.

Hispanics don't care who's Democrat or Republican, they care who's Hispanic and who's not.

That's a bunch of bullcrap.

I would watch the Hispanics. They are going to be very Pro American (Ie much more conservative) in several years. it's going to be great.

Forum List

Back