The coming Latino vote wave

Truthmatters

Diamond Member
May 10, 2007
Hispanic population growing fast in South, Midwest

Only about 43 percent of Hispanics are old enough to vote now, Lopez said, compared with 78 percent of whites, 67 percent of African Americans and 53 percent of Asian Americans. That represents a coming swelling in the Hispanic youth vote, and so far that voice has been Democratic, with two-thirds of Hispanics backing President Obama in the 2008 election.

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2011/05/31/MN031JNMA2.DTL#ixzz1O3vrDMFh

well well, I guess the Democrat party are shoving the Blacks to back of the bus. They done got their eyes on someone NEW NOW. LATINOS.

We tried to warn you what they would do ONCE they got done USING YOU.

Why is it you lefties always think in terms of race?

did you ever think that race isnt that important?

• Banned
Read it and weep folks.

Keep up your hate spew on latinos and their families and see where it gets you,

A lot of Red States will become Blue States

watch out Texas

• Banned

The right obviously thinks color is imposrtant enough to break the laws of this country when they Cheat in elections to keep black people from voting.

they will no doubt be doing the same to lations now

The right obviously thinks color is imposrtant enough to break the laws of this country when they Cheat in elections to keep black people from voting.

they will no doubt be doing the same to lations now

preventing voter fraud isn't cheating. It will never be cheating to prevent the dead from voting.

We promote individuals, not groups. Skin color is your issue, not ours.

That is not what the JUDGE in the case called their efforts

I dare folks to take a close look at the prison populations and how they self segregate.. Then tell us how you think latinos will help the black people.

:lol::lol:

GOP Memo Admits Plan Could 'Keep Black Vote Down' - Los Angeles Times

The committee's ballot security program was conducted in Louisiana, Indiana and Missouri. Before it became controversial, GOP political strategists said they planned to use it in other states.

'Insidious Scheme'

Louisiana state District Court Judge Richard E. Lee issued an injunction against the program on Oct. 14. In his order, Lee said: "This was an insidious scheme by the Republican Party to remove blacks from the voting roles."

I dare folks to take a close look at the prison populations and how they self segregate.. Then tell us how you think latinos will help the black people.

I'd like to know why they think devout catholics who are very pro family will remain with the left.

I'd like to know why they think devout catholics who are very pro family will remain with the left.

And you think you're gonna find out from a moron who keeps posting the same article from 1986? Welldoyahuh?

Forum List

Back