The Coming Conservative Landslide...

Can we start now by calling out Romney on his piece of shit budget plan?

Let me guess.

Your dream budget plan would have the support of about 1% of the electorate.

Correct or not?

My "dream budget plan" is one that balances the fucking budget sometime this century. Romney's plan does not even come close. He adds to the deficit spending, instead of curtailing it.

Who cares? When was the last time any canidates plans ever even got voted on? NEVER

I see, neoliberal pseudo-conservatives don't really care about payig down the debt or deficit spends as long as their man gets the executive spot and holds the majority in the house and senate. This isn't fucking football, tools. It's the health of our great nation.

Can we start now by calling out Romney on his piece of shit budget plan?

Let me guess.

Correct or not?

My "dream budget plan" is one that balances the fucking budget sometime this century. Romney's plan does not even come close. He adds to the deficit spending, instead of curtailing it.

You are obfuscating. Romney has not presented a budget thru the end of the century.

We just can't make up our minds between Coke and Pepsi.

choices, choices....

Well, you and TASB seem to fancy piss.

It sure seems to upset you when we point out what a farce these elections turn out to be. Once the primaries are over, everyone tries to pretend that we aren't faced with what amounts to essentially no choice at all. We're served up two candidates with identical ideologies, and then we all try to pretend it's not a rigged game. It's a fucking puppet show to entertain our delusions of self-government.

Seawytch are you really that dense? God help you and those like you. I wish you could see reality of things but I guess your controlled by your democrats. I for one am not obligated or controlled by any party and can certainly see how bad things have gotten under this administration. If you can't see it, then I can only feel sorry for you.

Seawytch are you really that dense? God help you and those like you. I wish you could see reality of things but I guess your controlled by your democrats. I for one am not obligated or controlled by any party and can certainly see how bad things have gotten under this administration. If you can't see it, then I can only feel sorry for you.

Seawytch is obviously on several free Federal programs and is desperately trying to save them.

The difference between Obama and Romney is night and day. Any rational person can see that!

People have goten over liberatarianism a long time ago. It will never be embraced.

Let me guess.

Correct or not?

You are obfuscating. Romney has not presented a budget thru the end of the century.

Adding to the deficit/debt by the end of 2016 does not a balanced budget make this century. Romney supports Ryan's plan which takes until 2040 to balance, that is, IF no changes are made in the time between.

Stop tap dancing and realize Romney's budget plan and support for Ryan's plan indicates he will not balance shit. You're delusional, like all progressives and neoliberal psuedo-conservatives.

Conservatives are in for another slap down as they try to force Republican candidates to accept all of their mandates to get the nomination. Refusing to allow Republicans to run to the center will cost them another presidency

Adding to the deficit/debt by the end of 2016 does not a balanced budget make this century. Romney supports Ryan's plan which takes until 2040 to balance, that is, IF no changes are made in the time between.

Stop tap dancing and realize Romney's budget plan and support for Ryan's plan indicates he will not balance shit. You're delusional, like all progressives and neoliberal psuedo-conservatives.

There's only been 5 presidents in U.S. history that left us with balanced budgets.

The reality is no president is going to balance this mess in the next two terms.

Conservatives are in for another slap down as they try to force Republican candidates to accept all of their mandates to get the nomination. Refusing to allow Republicans to run to the center will cost them another presidency

How would you suggest they "run to the center"?

Correct. Romney does indeed support a plan which balances the budget, although not as fast as either of us would like.

That IF, is not likely, therefore the Ryan plan is a psuedo-conservatives applause base and a real conservatives laughing stock.

Anyway, I'm not playing football this year. So i'm not voting for a neoliberal or a progressive. No conservative landslide this election. The neoliberals could win against the progressive though.

Thanks for asking

Run as fiscal conservatives. Small budget, balanced budget, tax cuts only when offset by spending cuts

Ignore the social conservatives, the rest of the country does. Birth control is a good thing, let gays be treated like any other person, guns and abortion are here to stay, people need healthcare.....do something about it

Thanks for asking

Run as fiscal conservatives. Small budget, balanced budget, tax cuts only when offset by spending cuts

Ignore the social conservatives, the rest of the country does. Birth control is a good thing, let gays be treated like any other person, guns and abortion are here to stay, people need healthcare.....do something about it

'rightwinger' is actually pretty reasonable for a leftwinger (special rights for pole smokers nothwithstanding). Conservatives are best off running hard of fiscal conservatism and supporting Federalism - or leaving the vast preponderance of welfare and social issues where they belong - with the states.

All those that think Romney and the conservatives will win should put up their avatars as collateral of their faith in the conservatives. I'm willing to put up my presence on this board and say Obama will win or I will leave.

Are you willing?

Forum List

Back