The Coming Conservative Landslide...

All those that think Romney and the conservatives will win should put up their avatars as collateral of their faith in the conservatives. I'm willing to put up my presence on this board and say Obama will win or I will leave.

Are you willing?

Put it up now. People want to see what they are betting against.

All those that think Romney and the conservatives will win should put up their avatars as collateral of their faith in the conservatives. I'm willing to put up my presence on this board and say Obama will win or I will leave.

Are you willing?

I bet my name and I will leave the board if Obama loses. Are you willing to leave if Obama wins?

Are you willing?

I bet my name and I will leave the board if Obama loses.

Excellent! Don't let the screen door hit ya where the good Lord split ya!

I bet my name and I will leave the board if Obama loses.

Excellent! Don't let the screen door hit ya where the good Lord split ya!

All talk, no action. Just like most republicans. All talk. Cracks me up. The only ones willing to make it interesting think Obama will win. Shows you how the republicans really feel about Romney

The majority of this nation wants to get spending under some sort of control.
Obama isn't doing this. In fact his 2013 budget was for adding more than a trillion again on the credit card.
And you think he is really going to be reelected?

What happened to "deficits don't matter"? CHENEY.

He said deficits did not matter to the re-election attempt of a POTUS.

He was exactly correct.

This has changed, fortunately, as Obama has added more debt in three years than all of his predecessors, combined.

Democrats will not accept obama's loss. The only concern is how far will they take it and what will they do about it.

My guess is that they will put on a lot of cute three-cornered hats and carry a lot of signs with misspelled words.

Or maybe they'll start demanding to see Romney's birth certificate

Last edited:

Are you willing?

I'm in. If Obama wins I'll go elsewhere.

(Someone remind me if it happens. I'll forget this post in about 10 mins. or less).

He was exactly correct.

This has changed, fortunately, as Obama has added more debt in three years than all of his predecessors, combined.

Actually, he hasn't

But if you keep telling a lie often enough, someone will believe it

Are you willing?

I bet my name and I will leave the board if Obama loses. Are you willing to leave if Obama wins?

I mis-understood. I thought you were going to put up your picture as your avatar. That's what I get for posting while at work. I've already told MarkAtl that Obama may win, but what do I know? I do think that the race will be close.

As far as leaving, I wonder daily why I visit here. It's like a decapitation. This place is hidious, yet I can't look away.

He was exactly correct.

Actually, he hasn't

YOur post makes no sense.

Are you saying Cheney was NOT talking about deficits as they relate to re-election bid?

I may as well completely crush your lefty meme while we are here.

He was exactly correct.

Actually, he hasn't

Are you saying Cheney was NOT talking about deficits as they relate to re-election bid?

None of his posts makes any sense.... it's like he's oblivious to reality. Maybe a heavy drinker, I dunno.

He was exactly correct.

Actually, he hasn't

No, I'm talking about Obama adding more debt in three years than all his predecessors combined

The difference between Obama and Romney is night and day. Any rational person can see that!

People have goten over liberatarianism a long time ago. It will never be embraced.

Never say never.................

Paying down the debt, becoming fiscally responsible is not a GOP trait.............

The difference between Obama and Romney is night and day. Any rational person can see that!

People have goten over liberatarianism a long time ago. It will never be embraced.

Never say never.................

Paying down the debt, becoming fiscally responsible is not a GOP trait.............

Let's try to make it one then.

Forum List

Back