The CO2 Problem in 6 Easy Steps

cern-07.jpg

^ Real Science

prinn-roulette-4a1.jpg

^ Fake Science

My mother was a pure woman from a noble family. And I, at least, know who my father is, you pig-eating son of a whore!

-- Ahmed Ibn Fahdlan, The 13th Warrior

I guess I was wrong. You're nothing like a grown up. Nothing at all.
...says the child pouting because others won't play pretend with him. :lol:
You realize (one hopes) that the quotations you give here, with the implication that they have some merit and some significance, are all quotations of fictional characters? They are made up. They don't exist. These lines are the work of authors of fiction; and not very good fiction either. Your quotation above should go to John McTiernan and your usual sig is, of course, the work of Steven King.
I know the difference between fiction and reality. I am not an AGW cultist.

The poor deniers aren't even pretending they can talk about the science any more. They really have been spanked that badly.

Just for the record, do you other deniers agree with SSDD's peculiar interpretations of thermodynamics that contradict the last century of physics? You know, his strange claims that a cool object can't radiate towards a warm object, and that a gas under pressure keeps constantly generating heat.

Frank, jc, dave, how about? Want to talk about science for the first time ever? Come on, show us you''re capable of more than mindless screaming.

I've talked science with you.

You pretended I didn't.

You're not worth the effort. All you merit is mockery.

My mother was a pure woman from a noble family. And I, at least, know who my father is, you pig-eating son of a whore!

:rofl:

I have no doubt your mother was a saint. She had to have been to have put up with your sorry arse.

Then again, for all I know, you could have killed your mother and have been taking it out on people here ever since.

sir you have no dignity

Right, because we all know that calling me a pig-eating son of a whore is the very definition of dignified behavior. :doubt:

You realize (one hopes) that the quotations you give here, with the implication that they have some merit and some significance, are all quotations of fictional characters? They are made up. They don't exist. These lines are the work of authors of fiction; and not very good fiction either. Your quotation above should go to John McTiernan and your usual sig is, of course, the work of Steven King.

Apparently you have lost the ability detect irony. Oh dear.

Last edited:
The poor deniers aren't even pretending they can talk about the science any more. They really have been spanked that badly.

Just for the record, do you other deniers agree with SSDD's peculiar interpretations of thermodynamics that contradict the last century of physics? You know, his strange claims that a cool object can't radiate towards a warm object, and that a gas under pressure keeps constantly generating heat.

Frank, jc, dave, how about? Want to talk about science for the first time ever? Come on, show us you''re capable of more than mindless screaming.

Spanked...........

But nobody cares........not even an opinion anymore s0n.......

How much of the population thinks the scientists still haven't made their case???

:2up:80% say........sTiLl nOt dEcIdEd:2up:

I'm not the one pretending to be a gunslinger/poet/warrior. You sound like one of the cosplay dweebs roaming comic cons.

Then why your avatar, your sig and this reply about your pure and noble mother? Are you hoping to impress us with your wide literary knowledge as you've hoped to intimidate us with the idea that you've gunned men down? As I've said before, I don't know how old you actually are, but you make yourself seem very much a child.

I know there is zero possibility that you will change anything here in response to my comments, but I would hope that as you move to other sites, other places, you might give reality - your reality - a try.

Last edited:

I'm not the one pretending to be a gunslinger/poet/warrior. You sound like one of the cosplay dweebs roaming comic cons.

Then why your avatar, your sig and this reply about your pure and noble mother? Are you hoping to impress us with your wide literary knowledge as you've hoped to intimidate us with the idea that you've gunned men down? As I've said before, I don't know how old you actually are, but you make yourself seem very much a child.

I know there is zero possibility that you will change anything here in response to my comments, but I would hope that as you move to other sites, other places, you might give reality - your reality - a try.

Your post is way uncool dude!!!!! NC....tsk, tsk..................................NC= no class.

Spanked...........

But nobody cares........not even an opinion anymore s0n.......

How much of the population thinks the scientists still haven't made their case???

:2up:80% say........sTiLl nOt dEcIdEd:2up:
Gigantor_Robot.gif

Your post is way uncool dude!!!!! NC....tsk, tsk..................................NC= no class.

I find it "uncool" for people on discussion boards to imply a threat with guns. Several posters here use avatars featuring guns. They are both childish and offensive. If I were managing this site I would ban avatars containing images of weapons or violent acts. But, hey, I'm just a bleeding heart liberal whacko whose lost a brother and more than one friend to guns. So, no offense, but your opinion of my comments doesn't mean shit.

Last edited:
You didn't lose anyone to a gun. The gun is an object, it requires interaction with a human to be deadly.

Methane is actually a much better warming agent. Problem is old guys simply aren't farting enough to effect the climate apparently.

I have identified who is stealing all the cold!

Some dude named Polar, Polar Vortex...

You didn't lose anyone to a gun. The gun is an object, it requires interaction with a human to be deadly.

Jesus, what a fucking revelation. Did you just think of that? You should tell more people. That could probably be, like, a slogan or something. That'll stop those gun-control nuts dead in their tracks, won't it. Yeah...

Forum List

Back