The CO2 Problem in 6 Easy Steps

Still waiting for you to identify my lies and an explanation of how you believe radiative heat transfer takes place. I'm also curious where Curry got these uncertainty values.

Last edited:
My mother was a pure woman from a noble family. And I, at least, know who my father is, you pig-eating son of a whore!

-- Ahmed Ibn Fahdlan, The 13th Warrior

I guess I was wrong. You're nothing like a grown up. Nothing at all.

You realize (one hopes) that the quotations you give here, with the implication that they have some merit and some significance, are all quotations of fictional characters? They are made up. They don't exist. These lines are the work of authors of fiction; and not very good fiction either. Your quotation above should go to John McTiernan and your usual sig is, of course, the work of Steven King.

My mother was a pure woman from a noble family. And I, at least, know who my father is, you pig-eating son of a whore!

You realize (one hopes) that the quotations you give here, with the implication that they have some merit and some significance, are all quotations of fictional characters? They are made up. They don't exist. These lines are the work of authors of fiction; and not very good fiction either. Your quotation above should go to John McTiernan and your usual sig is, of course, the work of Steven King.

Just like your proof of 120PPM of CO2 driving temperatures!!! Welcome to our world.

You ain't got any, you ain't got any, doesn't it bother you you ain't got any?

Still waiting for you to identify my lies and an explanation of how you believe radiative heat transfer takes place. I'm also curious where Curry got these uncertainty values.

First and biggest, that you have any proof that 120PPM of CO2 drives climate!!! Greatest lie to date!

Your biggest and most persistent lie is that you have presented any actual evidence that CO2 drives the climate...you also claim that the present climate is unprecedented...you also claim that you have presented experimental evidence that proves that a 100ppm increase in atmospheric CO2 will cause warming...and on and on and on. One can tell you are lying by the fact that the words on the screen have your name above them. The occasions where you have told the truth would be a much shorter list.

And the REALLY funny part is, you think I'll change my behavior because you don't like it.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

No doubt, you told your mother the same thing.

:rofl:

I have no doubt your mother was a saint. She had to have been to have put up with your sorry arse.

Then again, for all I know, you could have killed your mother and have been taking it out on people here ever since.

Last edited:

I have no doubt your mother was a saint. She had to have been to have put up with your sorry arse.

Then again, for all I know, you could have killed your mother and have been taking it out on people here ever since.

sir you have no dignity

So, you've got nothing. Got it.

In typical dishonest fashion, you interpret your lack of evidence to support your claim as your opponent having nothing. Completely predictable.

So, you've got nothing. Got it.

Hey liar, you got nothin!!!!!

hahahaahahaahahahahaha..no proof and yet you still lie

It is what he does. In the end, you must blame his parents. Anyone who could raise such a dishonest, ethically challenged child is a complete failure as a parent and as such, a failure at the most important task of their lives. In short, a failure as a human being.

quote-nothing-is-more-curious-than-the-almost-savage-hostility-that-humor-excites-in-those-who-lack-it-george-saintsbury-296383.jpg

Damn, but progressives are a humorless lot...

Just like your proof of 120PPM of CO2 driving temperatures!!! Welcome to our world.

You ain't got any, you ain't got any, doesn't it bother you you ain't got any?

Jazz-Sheet-Music-Page-338.jpg

Look at that chart, DENIER!!

The poor deniers aren't even pretending they can talk about the science any more. They really have been spanked that badly.

Just for the record, do you other deniers agree with SSDD's peculiar interpretations of thermodynamics that contradict the last century of physics? You know, his strange claims that a cool object can't radiate towards a warm object, and that a gas under pressure keeps constantly generating heat.

Frank, jc, dave, how about? Want to talk about science for the first time ever? Come on, show us you''re capable of more than mindless screaming.

The poor deniers aren't even pretending they can talk about the science any more. They really have been spanked that badly.

Just for the record, do you other deniers agree with SSDD's peculiar interpretations of thermodynamics that contradict the last century of physics? You know, his strange claims that a cool object can't radiate towards a warm object, and that a gas under pressure keeps constantly generating heat.

Frank, jc, dave, how about? Want to talk about science for the first time ever? Come on, show us you''re capable of more than mindless screaming.

Less ice = AGW

More ice = AGW

AGW =/= Science

Three_Card_Monte.jpg

AGW Experiment demonstrating how a 120PPM increase in CO2 simultaneously raises temperature by 1 -8 degrees (whichever comes first) and lowers ocean pH from 8.25 to 8.15

Last edited:

Forum List

Back