The clinton foundation money laundering keeps being exposed, will the democrat media actually care?

People are pointing out clear differences between the Romney polling and the Trump polling, plus actual specifics about what is being done. And your retort is 'Whiners!' How do you think closing your eyes to Reality helps your cause? Because you are an idiot?
Who else is "closing their eyes", let's see...

"Donald Trump does not reflect historical Republican values nor the inclusive approach to governing that is critical to healing the divisions in our country," Sen. Susan Collins(R-ME)

He "cannot and will not support" Trump -- who he said "does not have the temperament" to be commander in chief. Sen. Mark Kirk (R-IL)

He has said "Trump does not even know what the Constitution is about." He urged voters to vote their conscience in a post on Medium July 11. Sen. Ben Sasse (R-NE)

Saying he thinks the Republican Party has been "conned," Graham added that he doesn't think Trump is "a reliable Republican conservative." Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC)

"It's becoming increasingly difficult to see that he's going to make the changes that he needs," Sen. Jeff Flake (R-AZ)

Trump "did a lot of damage" and that he thinks it'll be difficult for the Republican nominee to "recover from his previous comments. "I'll give him a chance, but at this point, I have no intentions of voting for him," Sen. Dean Heller (R-NV)

Trump is "deeply flawed in endless ways" and "unrepentant in all things" then declared: "While I disagree with her on many issues, I will vote for Mrs. Clinton." Rep. Richard Hanna (R-NY)

He doesn't see how he can support Trump following his comments about NATO and the Khan family. "I'm an American before I'm a Republican," Rep. Adam Kinzinger(R-IL)

Has "no plans" to vote for Trump. "I think some of us have to stand up once in a while and just have to say how we feel about this," Rep. Charlie Dent(R-PA)

"People ask me, 'What do you think about (Donald) Trump?' Honestly, I don't care for him much." Rep. Mike Coffman (R-CO)

"I will not support Donald Trump," referring to Trump's comments about women, Muslims, Latinos and POWs. "We're looking for a uniter, not a divider," Rep. Bob Dold (R-IL)

...and that's just a partial list!

Republicans who oppose Donald Trump - CNNPolitics.com
Who said he does, he is still way better than the hag hildabeast.
What a cogent and thoughtful argument! :rolleyes:
Still the truth, something you libtards hate.
So you're saying all those Republicans are liars?
So you are supporting the republicans?

People are pointing out clear differences between the Romney polling and the Trump polling, plus actual specifics about what is being done. And your retort is 'Whiners!' How do you think closing your eyes to Reality helps your cause? Because you are an idiot?
Who else is "closing their eyes", let's see...

"Donald Trump does not reflect historical Republican values nor the inclusive approach to governing that is critical to healing the divisions in our country," Sen. Susan Collins(R-ME)

He "cannot and will not support" Trump -- who he said "does not have the temperament" to be commander in chief. Sen. Mark Kirk (R-IL)

He has said "Trump does not even know what the Constitution is about." He urged voters to vote their conscience in a post on Medium July 11. Sen. Ben Sasse (R-NE)

Saying he thinks the Republican Party has been "conned," Graham added that he doesn't think Trump is "a reliable Republican conservative." Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC)

"It's becoming increasingly difficult to see that he's going to make the changes that he needs," Sen. Jeff Flake (R-AZ)

Trump "did a lot of damage" and that he thinks it'll be difficult for the Republican nominee to "recover from his previous comments. "I'll give him a chance, but at this point, I have no intentions of voting for him," Sen. Dean Heller (R-NV)

Trump is "deeply flawed in endless ways" and "unrepentant in all things" then declared: "While I disagree with her on many issues, I will vote for Mrs. Clinton." Rep. Richard Hanna (R-NY)

He doesn't see how he can support Trump following his comments about NATO and the Khan family. "I'm an American before I'm a Republican," Rep. Adam Kinzinger(R-IL)

Has "no plans" to vote for Trump. "I think some of us have to stand up once in a while and just have to say how we feel about this," Rep. Charlie Dent(R-PA)

"People ask me, 'What do you think about (Donald) Trump?' Honestly, I don't care for him much." Rep. Mike Coffman (R-CO)

"I will not support Donald Trump," referring to Trump's comments about women, Muslims, Latinos and POWs. "We're looking for a uniter, not a divider," Rep. Bob Dold (R-IL)

...and that's just a partial list!

Republicans who oppose Donald Trump - CNNPolitics.com
Who said he does, he is still way better than the hag hildabeast.
What a cogent and thoughtful argument! :rolleyes:
Still the truth, something you libtards hate.
So you're saying all those Republicans are liars?
There are plenty of corporate whores in BOTH parties who will lie for Federali budget pork or simply more donations to their future campaign war chest.

Forum List

Back