Why Trump? Americans Wages Are Still Falling After 8 Years of Obama

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Thihs is totally predictable, as the Democrats lie about what they intend to do to keep the lemmings voting for them, then use their acquired political power to cut deals and enrich themselves as their hapless supporters continue to lose, lose, lose and get poorer by the day. Obama is supposed to be the first black President, but blacks are much worse of today than in 2006.

Black teen unemployment is over 50% but they will still loyally vote for Democrats because their neoWard leadership is telling them that is the smart play, and the only people gaining are the Democrat Party leaders and their community leader puppets. And they get rich and get protection from millions in owed back taxes and such like Sharpton got because they continue to deliver the black vote.

And they do all this even as they project their own tactics onto Trump, accusing him of lying and self aggrandizement.

Shock: Americans' Wages Dropping Fast in 2016 - Breitbart

Federal data released Aug. 9 shows that Americans’ wages are dropping again, seven years after President Barack Obama declared the economy had recovered from the property-bubble — and three months before the 2016 election.
The dramatic drop was buried in an Aug. 9 report by the Bureau of Labor Statistics, which said that officials have radically revised their prior claim that wages grew 4.2 percent in the first quarter, from January to March.

“Real hourly compensation decreased 0.4 percent after revision, rather than the previously-published increase of 4.2 percent,” the BLS admitted. Compensation also fell another 1.4 percent in the second quarter, from April to June, the BLS admitted in the same report. That’s 2 percent drop in wages since December.

I saw some commentator the other day talking about groups being now off the table for Trump, and they included blacks. I had to giggle. Blacks are never on the table for the GOP. They have disenfranchised themselves by giving the DNC their blindest support.

I saw some commentator the other day talking about groups being now off the table for Trump, and they included blacks. I had to giggle. Blacks are never on the table for the GOP. They have disenfranchised themselves by giving the DNC their blindest support.
I think Trump will pull about 5% of the black vote, but more than that will stay home and just not vote, as compared to the 2012 election.

I think Trump will pull about 5% of the black vote, but more than that will stay home and just not vote, as compared to the 2012 election.
it will be slightly lower for Trump I think, but I do agree Hillary will likely have very low black turn out especially if she maintains a solid lead for any extended period of time. The GOTV efforts will lose fervor.

Considering the GOP has stopped any increase of the minimum wage at every turn, it's called cause and effect.
According to the conservative think tank, the Cato Institute, raising the minimum wage has a positive effect on 70% of the middle class. This is the result of the ripple effect of raising the wage floor.
The claim that raising the minimum wage spikes inflation and unemployment is a BS claim because it has never happened.
Secondly, who dictates wages? The employer. Here we have record profits but the reward of those profits have stayed at the top and this has been happening for about 40 years.
In Real Dollars, wages have remain flat since the early 1980s.
But it's solely Obama's fault. Yeah, right,

Forum List

Back