The Civil War inside the GOP , The Freedom Caucus

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
upload_2017-3-8_8-13-1.png

The Republican civil war has claimed its biggest casualty yet. The revolution that toppled John Boehner was carried out by a group of intransigent conservatives who had made the speaker of the House's job hell ever since the Tea Party wave of 2010 elevated him to power. It is only in recent months that this disruptive force in American politics even has a name: the House Freedom Caucus.

Composed of nearly 40 of the most committed ideologues in the House, the Freedom Caucus has a simple mission: to get GOP leadership to deliver on the extreme, anti-government and social-conservative rhetoric that nearly all Republicans spout to get elected.

Meet the Right-Wing Rebels Who Overthrew John Boehner

Which is why the GOP will not stay in power for long. Its always one extreme to the other, where are the moderates.

Oh nos. Nobody votes Republican again! Civil war? You guys need one, throw the commies out before you're extinct.

I agree , but since the right went so far right, the left has gone more left, there is way to much class divide in this country and the GOP and Trump are going to make it even worst. I am talking the Tea Party. When I saw how the white Gop treated Obama from day 1, it made me ill, and it was because he was black and smarter than most of them. They just could not stand a black man in the white house.

View attachment 115939

The Republican civil war has claimed its biggest casualty yet. The revolution that toppled John Boehner was carried out by a group of intransigent conservatives who had made the speaker of the House's job hell ever since the Tea Party wave of 2010 elevated him to power. It is only in recent months that this disruptive force in American politics even has a name: the House Freedom Caucus.

Composed of nearly 40 of the most committed ideologues in the House, the Freedom Caucus has a simple mission: to get GOP leadership to deliver on the extreme, anti-government and social-conservative rhetoric that nearly all Republicans spout to get elected.

Meet the Right-Wing Rebels Who Overthrew John Boehner

Which is why the GOP will not stay in power for long. Its always one extreme to the other, where are the moderates.
/---- Well so much for the Libtards non stop rant: "Republican robots march in lockstep unable tp think for themselves."
Sad --- not really BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The difference between Rs and Ds is just about nil, yet partisans on both sides want to believe this fairy tale put out by leaders of the two criminal gangs, that somehow they differ and one is evil while other wonderful. It only leads to dividing Americans, which of course is intended.

Wake the fuck up please!

Oh nos. Nobody votes Republican again! Civil war? You guys need one, throw the commies out before you're extinct.

I agree , but since the right went so far right, the left has gone more left, there is way to much class divide in this country and the GOP and Trump are going to make it even worst. I am talking the Tea Party. When I saw how the white Gop treated Obama from day 1, it made me ill, and it was because he was black and smarter than most of them. They just could not stand a black man in the white house.
No, I think Obama made it " worst."

The difference between Rs and Ds is just about nil, yet partisans on both sides want to believe this fairy tale put out by leaders of the two criminal gangs, that somehow they differ and one is evil while other wonderful. It only leads to dividing Americans, which of course is intended.

Wake the fuck up please!

No there was a time they were closer in idealism , but now it too far to the right and too far to the left. These Freedom Caucus are the worst. I am so sick of the greed at the top, well the whole GOP is bad as far as I'm concerned.

Wake the fuck up please!

No there was a time they were closer in idealism , but now it too far to the right and too far to the left. These Freedom Caucus are the worst. I am so sick of the greed at the top, well the whole GOP is bad as far as I'm concerned.
You buy the lies that the two criminal gangs are polar opposites...promoted by the two parties, the MSM, and the billionaire class. Why do you support the elite class? You have nothing in common with them.

The two criminal gangs are more aligned today then they have been in a long time. Both only really care about increasing their power and wealth. Both are bought and paid for by the big corps and billionaire class. If it weren't for the liberal media lying all the time, we Americans would be united against the establishment.

Wake the fuck up please!

You buy the lies that the two criminal gangs are polar opposites...promoted by the two parties, the MSM, and the billionaire class. Why do you support the elite class? You have nothing in common with them.

The two criminal gangs are more aligned today then they have been in a long time. Both only really care about increasing their power and wealth. Both are bought and paid for by the big corps and billionaire class. If it weren't for the liberal media lying all the time, we Americans would be united against the establishment.

I heard and read 4 GOP Senators are going to vote against the new GOP's bogus (not a plan) health insurance bill.

Very few moderates today. The Greed in the GOP is much greater than the Democrats. They didn't create a Federal Government for nothing, the states were fighting amongst themselves.

I think of it more like a paralyzing insurrection rather than a civil war within the GOP.

I agree , but since the right went so far right, the left has gone more left, there is way to much class divide in this country and the GOP and Trump are going to make it even worst. I am talking the Tea Party. When I saw how the white Gop treated Obama from day 1, it made me ill, and it was because he was black and smarter than most of the party but Sorros is considered by some the virtual owner of the Democratic Party, having contributed lavishly to the party, its causes and candidates, including Obama. Soros had backed Obama for president in 2008, saying that he had “the charisma and the vision to radically reorient America in the world,” and personally contributed $50,000, the maximum allowed, to the Obama inauguration.
He is considered by some the virtual owner of the Democratic Party, having contributed lavishly to the party, its causes and candidates, including Obama. Soros had backed Obama for president in 2008, saying that he had “the charisma and the vision to radically reorient America in the world,” and personally contributed $50,000, the maximum allowed, to the Obama inauguration.

m. They just could not stand a black man in the white house.
You have to remember that the Democrats are owned by Soros.

He started the lies from the first day and did not stop until the end of this 8 years of trashing the USA.

Forum List

Back