The city of Charleston South Carolina formally apologizes for its role in slavery

How can a person apologize for something they didnt do? Answer the question.
Why do parents apologize on behalf of their children?
Parents are responsible for their children, but no one alive is responsible for slavery, except for Africans because they STILL practice slavery.
The Original Black-on-Black Crime

Every slave who wasn't born here had participated in slave hunts before he himself got captured.

As an African, have you apologized for your role in slavery?

Slavery in Africa - Wikipedia
You sound like an idiot. Thats like asking a rape victim to apologize for being raped. Why did you ask such a stupid question? :laugh:

The city has apologized, do you forgive them?
Time will tell. I find that when white people apologize for something they tend to be in the process of employing another tactic to fuck someone over. Take the NA's for example. White people would sign peace treaties promising to stop stealing land. NA's would take them at their word and several months later have more land stolen. Lets wait and see how S. Carolina conducts itself in the realm of race relations before even considering accepting their apology let alone forgiving them.

The point of apology, and accepting an apology, is to heal a wound or a conflict, so that people can move on, and work together or live together in harmony.

YOu just showed that that will not work with liberals. Because you never let anything go.

THe mayor and city council of Charleston, are fools and dupes. Really, the alt-right term, "Cuck" is really called for.
I already posted that so I know you copied off me except you included accepting an apology. The point of apologizing is to express sorrow or remorse. Nothing else. Hopefully it leads to further discussion and civility However, there is no requirement for someone to accept your apology.

In the case of accepting an apology from white boys its more like an abused person accepting an apology from an abuser knowing full well the abuse is going to come again. You may be geniunely sorry....for yourself...but the possibility that you are sorry for your actions is little to none.

1. I have no idea what you are talking about with regards to you saying something first.

2. And it will not lead to further discussion and civility. We all know that. So the apology was utter nonsense.

3. We have not abused you. Yet.

You sound like an idiot. Thats like asking a rape victim to apologize for being raped. Why did you ask such a stupid question? :laugh:

Time will tell. I find that when white people apologize for something they tend to be in the process of employing another tactic to fuck someone over. Take the NA's for example. White people would sign peace treaties promising to stop stealing land. NA's would take them at their word and several months later have more land stolen. Lets wait and see how S. Carolina conducts itself in the realm of race relations before even considering accepting their apology let alone forgiving them.

The point of apology, and accepting an apology, is to heal a wound or a conflict, so that people can move on, and work together or live together in harmony.

YOu just showed that that will not work with liberals. Because you never let anything go.

THe mayor and city council of Charleston, are fools and dupes. Really, the alt-right term, "Cuck" is really called for.
I already posted that so I know you copied off me except you included accepting an apology. The point of apologizing is to express sorrow or remorse. Nothing else. Hopefully it leads to further discussion and civility However, there is no requirement for someone to accept your apology.

In the case of accepting an apology from white boys its more like an abused person accepting an apology from an abuser knowing full well the abuse is going to come again. You may be geniunely sorry....for yourself...but the possibility that you are sorry for your actions is little to none.

1. I have no idea what you are talking about with regards to you saying something first.

2. And it will not lead to further discussion and civility. We all know that. So the apology was utter nonsense.

I'm talking about how you stole my explanation of what an apology was aabout. Dont play any more stupid than we already know you are.

Wrong. Whites that have genuinely apologized to me enjoy further discussion and mutual civility.

Whites have abused all races. Now theyre mad because I will put a foot in their ass if they try it again.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

I'm talking about how you stole my explanation of what an apology was aabout. Dont play any more stupid than we already know you are.

Wrong. Whites that have genuinely apologized to me enjoy further discussion and mutual civility.

Whites have abused all races. Now theyre mad because I will put a foot in their ass if they try it again.

1. "Apology" is standard english. That we happen to give similar definitions, does not imply that I was copying you.

2. I can't image what a spineless cuck a white would have to be, to satisfy your standard to being a "good white". Enjoy it while you can. Fewer and fewer whites are going to be that stupid.

3. YOur use of racist group guilt is noted and held against you, you racist bigot. We have not abuse you, yet.

As an African, have you apologized for your role in slavery?

Slavery in Africa - Wikipedia

I saw on the news today that Trump apologized to Brett Kavanaugh "on behalf of our nation" for what he went through (presumably as a man who has allegedly been "falsely" accused himself). But as usual he had to punctuate this statement with something stupid by stating that Kavanaugh was "proven innocent" when no such thing occurred.

So to you all of you who have stated that an apology is meaningless when issued by someone who didn't directly cause the harm suffered, what say you now?

I saw on the news today that Trump apologized to Brett Kavanaugh "on behalf of our nation" for what he went through (presumably as a man who has allegedly been "falsely" accused himself). But as usual he had to punctuate this statement with something stupid by stating that Kavanaugh was "proven innocent" when no such thing occurred.

So to you all of you who have stated that an apology is meaningless when issued by someone who didn't directly cause the harm suffered, what say you now?

Trump as President, can reasonably speak for the nation, and the nation, or at least certain parts of it, did cause harm to Kavanaugh.

Slavery was made legal in the United States in 1640.

galileo_02.jpg

As an 'aspiring misanthrope', when considering the big picture relating to our ever-evolving, far too often self-destructive, imperfect human species, often I find it difficult to lay BLAME on a specific group of human beings.

Respectfully, I'm curious to learn if YOU, my American or foreign born neighbors are aware in the 1600s, during the same period of human history and evolution when UNJUST HUMAN OPPRESSION we call SLAVERY began on the North American continent, that a significant number of human beings ignorantly believed the Earth was the center of ‘everything.’

When Galileo Galilei (1564–1642) an Italian astronomer, physicist, engineer, philosopher, and mathematician who played a major role in the scientific revolution of the seventeenth century offered evidence our Sun did not revolve around the Earth, a significant population of God and Bible embracing people CHOSE TO MAINTAIN their human ignorance by oppressing and imprisoning Free-Thinking Galileo for the remainder of his life.

Galileo got off lucky, in many other instances of VIOLENT and OPPRESSIVE human behavior, the God and Bible loving people imprisoned, savagely murdered or horrifically tortured other free thinkers who attempted using their human intellect to help educate the human race about our physical world, as well as our human condition.

Giordano Bruno - Wikipedia

"Beginning in 1593, Bruno was tried for heresy by the Roman Inquisition on charges including denial of several core Catholic doctrines, including eternal damnation, the Trinity, the divinity of Christ, the virginity of Mary, and transubstantiation. Bruno's pantheism was also a matter of grave concern.[4] The Inquisition found him guilty, and he was burned at the stake in Rome's Campo de' Fiori in 1600."

Unfortunately for mankind, credible evidence reveals God and Bible loving humans embracing ignorant, illogical beliefs in divine supernatural beings not only greatly impeded the peaceful and healthy evolution of our human species.

Reliable evidence demonstrates God and Bible embracing people are responsible for UNJUSTLY oppressing, slaughtering and torturing COUNTLESS numbers of peaceful, free-thinking human beings, many sincerely wanting to educate and improve the Quality of Life for our species.

Sadly, in today's world a fading, though still significant population of freedom loving, SLOW-TO-EVOLVE, God Bible loving people continue embracing illogical beliefs in mythical supernatural beings, as well as ignorant, illogical racist beliefs that in my opinion are demeaning to human intellect.

Equally as sad are God Bible embracing, freedom loving, SLOW-TO-EVOLVE people who in today's world apparently feel a need, as well as duty to LOUDLY bully, shame, shun, demean, discriminate against ans denigrate as "C**ns, "Sell-Outs" and "Uncle Toms" our peaceful, accomplished, successful fellow black or American citizens, friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent choosing to peacefully pursue their OWN individually unique vision for L, L, (Love) and Happiness.

Justice Clarence Thomas, Attorney Larry Elder, Dr. Thomas Sowell, Ph.D Dr. Ben Carson, M.D., Crystal Wright, Allen West, Stephen A. Smith, Stacey Dash, Herman Cain, Senator Tim Scott and Dr. Walter Williams, Ph.D, are a few PEACEFUL, accomplished, FREE THINKING American citizens targeted for HATE & DISCRIMINATION by a significant population of apparent illogical, slow-to-evolve "Pro Black" minded American people.

YouTube Search Terms: 'Exposing 'Pro Black' Modus Operandi, Logic, Fvvkery, Savagery, White Supremacy' ~Mrs. Princella Clark-Carr

"'Pro-Black American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr. David Carroll"

Am I the only American believing our imperfect human species will continue evolving, learning day by day about our human condition and physical world, slowly shedding our human ignorance and adapting as we continue plodding along trying to improve the Quality of Life for all human beings!

Peace.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #SOLUTIONS

Hello. I am curious to learn if and when American citizens populating the city of Charleston, South Carolina will formally apologize for their role in WILLFULLY IGNORING America's current *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, aka America's potentially life scarring SYSTEMIC & GENERATIONAL Culture of Black or African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect and Maltreatment that evolved from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism!

I am referring to a Culture of Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment responsible for popular American urban story-TRUTH-tellers and 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims the late Tupac Shakur (born 1971) and Mr. Barack "My Brother's Keeper" Obama White House guest and friend Kendrick Lamar (born 1987) vividly describing in their American art and interviews the "T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E." and "Good Kid, m.A.A.d. City" Child Abuse Cultures prevalent in far too many American communities.

I am referring to a Culture of Systemic and Generational CHILD ABUSE that THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, deprived Tupac and Kendrick, their childhood friends, as well as many of their elementary and JHS classmates from experiencing a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood.

Sadly, the traumatic, potentially life-scarring Criminal Child Abuse and Emotional Abandonment each of these men speaks about experiencing during a critical period of human/childhood development, resulted with them maturing into emotionally ill adults revealing in public they’ve been experiencing acute depression as well as Suic*dal Thoughts for most of their lives.

The same Culture of African American Child Abuse, Neglect and Maltreatment that for near 40 years has been inspiring significant numbers of popular urban story-TRUTH-tellers to compose and promote American music art HATEFULLY informing our world that American girls, women and MOTHERS of African descent should be viewed as less than human *itches, *hores, 'hoes' or "THOTS" unworthy of being treated with basic human respect. (THOT = "That Hoe Over There")

Unfortunately, it's plainly evident Kendrick, Tupac as well as untold numbers of American children are being raised, nurtured and socialized by moms experiencing some type of illness preventing and impeding them from embracing and following their innate, natural maternal instinct to protect their child or children from harm.

Perhaps I'm wrong but *something* is preventing significant numbers of black or American moms of African descent from recognizing that placing ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional well being of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets, will most likely result with a fairly or wonderfully happy child maturing into a reasonably responsible teen and adult citizen caring about their own well being (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*), as well as embracing compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful or less fortunate neighbors.

Peace.

EARTH Child Abuse 500.jpg

First a formal acknowledgment of the wrong committed, then an apology.

A step in the right direction....
Now the Democratic party of slavery should apologize and pay reparations.

Blacks need to demand that the Democratic party pay them reparations. If blacks don't do that then they are political chumps.

The Democratic party was formed in 1828. Slavery was made legal in the United States in 1640. Slavery was the law for 188 years before the democratic party existed. .

The United States didn't exist in 1640.

Blacks need to demand that the Democratic party pay them reparations. If blacks don't do that then they are political chumps.

The Democratic party was formed in 1828. Slavery was made legal in the United States in 1640. Slavery was the law for 188 years before the democratic party existed. .

The colonies that became the US first existed in 1607. Thats why they call it Colonial America.

They told me they owned it. You dont really think I give any credibility to what white people say do you?
...and you believed them? Why am i not shocked. :laugh:
Why wouldnt I believe them? They dont lie like white people do.
You have to be "told" things, like a child or slave. Haha!! :laugh:
Everyone has to be told things unless they can experience it first hand dummy.
laugh.gif
Try reading a book once in awhile, dummy. :laugh:

You might want to do that.

They told me they owned it. You dont really think I give any credibility to what white people say do you?
...and you believed them? Why am i not shocked. :laugh:
Why wouldnt I believe them? They dont lie like white people do.
You have to be "told" things, like a child or slave. Haha!! :laugh:
Everyone has to be told things unless they can experience it first hand dummy.
laugh.gif
Try reading a book once in awhile, dummy. :laugh:
Then the book would be telling me you idiot.
laugh.gif

You just made a stupid statement without merit.

How can a person apologize for something they didnt do? Answer the question.
Why do parents apologize on behalf of their children?
Parents are responsible for their children, but no one alive is responsible for slavery, except for Africans because they STILL practice slavery.
The Original Black-on-Black Crime

Every slave who wasn't born here had participated in slave hunts before he himself got captured.

According to actual recorded history this is incorrect.

Last edited:

No, Africans did not make US law. So Africans are not responsible for US slavery. Africans are not responsible for modern white racism which you are a part of.

GOD is taking care of SC soon Largest "cane" to hit redneck riviera,,,ever

Spiritual law. Whites here don't get it. You WILL pay what you owe, one way or the other.

No, Africans did not make US law. So Africans are not responsible for US slavery. Africans are not responsible for modern white racism which you are a part of.
Why is it that you only complain to people alive today about slavery that happened before we were born, but you NEVER EVER EVER say anything about Africans who are currently enslaving people TODAY? Right at this very moment, a mass scale atrocity is taking place in Africa and you dont care one iota. Why the fuck do you expect anyone to care about some shit that happened 200 years ago if YOU dont care about modern day slavery?

Forum List

Back