The city of Charleston South Carolina formally apologizes for its role in slavery

When are the native Americans going to apologize for torturing whites to death and bashing out the brains of white infants?

When will these outrages be addressed?
When whites give all the land back they stole from native americans.
The natives didn't own it so they couldn't have anything stolen from them. Native Americans had no concept of land ownership.
Who told you they didnt own it? Sounds like a lot of ignorant white Rand bullshit to me. If they didnt have the concept of land ownership why did they fight among themselves over land? So again when whites give all the land back you will get your apology.
Who told you they owned it? Let me guess, some low IQ black dude.

When are the native Americans going to apologize for torturing whites to death and bashing out the brains of white infants?

The natives didn't own it so they couldn't have anything stolen from them. Native Americans had no concept of land ownership.
Who told you they didnt own it? Sounds like a lot of ignorant white Rand bullshit to me. If they didnt have the concept of land ownership why did they fight among themselves over land? So again when whites give all the land back you will get your apology.
They told me they owned it. You dont really think I give any credibility to what white people say do you?

People who never owned slaves...apologizing to people who were never slaves. Liberalism.

Brings to mind when the Southern Baptist Convention passed a resolution apologizing for supporting racism for much of its history. It reads in part, "We unwaveringly denounce racism in all its forms as deplorable sin: and that we lament and repudiate historic acts of evil such as slavery from which WE CONTINUE TO REAP A BITTER HARVEST."

Indeed we do.

baltimore-riot-pol_3283102k.jpg

People who never owned slaves...apologizing to people who were never slaves. Liberalism.
You can tell by your remarks you occupy a low station in life. People that understand how to interact with others can see you lack personal ethics. An apology asked for is no apology at all. An offered apology on behalf of your ancestors, children, organization is a valid tool to restore order and civility to the discussion. I dont expect the lackeys of your race like you to understand but hopefully I can teach you something.

They told me they owned it. You dont really think I give any credibility to what white people say do you?
...and you believed them? Why am i not shocked. :laugh:

Last edited:
Charleston formally apologizes for its role in slavery

A southern city is formally apologizing for its dark past.

Charleston, South Carolina, has approved a resolution that condemns and apologizes for the centuries of human slavery that were supported and promoted by its former lawmakers. The city council's 12 members voted 7-5 to adopt the symbolic resolution Tuesday night, coinciding with "Juneteenth," the celebratory anniversary of the abolition of slavery in the United States.

The port city played a major role in the Atlantic slave trade. Nearly half of the people who were abducted from their homes in Africa and shipped to the United States to be sold into slavery took their first steps on American soil in Charleston. Slaves made up almost half of the city's population before the start of the American Civil War, according to the International African American Museum in Charleston.

"This is the modern city council which feels the need to make an apology for the institution of slavery in the city of Charleston," Charleston councilman William Dudley Gregorie, who helped author and shepherd the resolution, told ABC News in a telephone interview before Tuesday's vote.

charleston-slavery-history-03-ap-jc-180620_hpEmbed_12x13_992.jpg
AP
As an African, have you apologized for your role in slavery?

Slavery in Africa - Wikipedia
You sound like an idiot. Thats like asking a rape victim to apologize for being raped. Why did you ask such a stupid question? :laugh:

The city has apologized, do you forgive them?

You can tell by your remarks you occupy a low station in life. People that understand how to interact with others can see you lack personal ethics. An apology asked for is no apology at all. An offered apology on behalf of your ancestors, children, organization is a valid tool to restore order and civility to the discussion. I dont expect the lackeys of your race like you to understand but hopefully I can teach you something.

Do you forgive them?

I'm not an African, I'm an American of African descent Matt.

Very good. You're the only person around here who has been intellectually honest in this regard. So far as I've seen, anyway.
Thank you but I don't see it as honesty, intellectual or otherwise since it's actually the language used in many of the laws passed regarding those of us who descended from either African slaves or freedmen. Self identifying as African American is less of a mouth full than stating "an American of African descent" so it's kind of a shorthand but neither do I have a problem with identifying as black.

Naturalization Act of 1870

The Naturalization Act of 1870 (16 Stat. 254) was a United States federal law that created a system of controls for the naturalization process and penalties for fraudulent practices. It is also noted for extending the naturalization process to "aliens of African nativity and to persons of African descent."

I'm not an African, I'm an American of African descent Matt.

Very good. You're the only person around here who has been intellectually honest in this regard. So far as I've seen, anyway.
Thank you but I don't see it as honesty, intellectual or otherwise since it's actually the language used in many of the laws passed regarding those of us who descended from either African slaves or freedmen. Self identifying as African American is less of a mouth full than stating "an American of African descent" so it's kind of a shorthand but neither do I have a problem with identifying as black.

The Naturalization Act of 1870 (16 Stat. 254) was a United States federal law that created a system of controls for the naturalization process and penalties for fraudulent practices. It is also noted for extending the naturalization process to "aliens of African nativity and to persons of African descent."

Why wouldnt I believe them? They dont lie like white people do.

Charleston, South Carolina, has approved a resolution that condemns and apologizes for the centuries of human slavery that were supported and promoted by its former lawmakers. The city council's 12 members voted 7-5 to adopt the symbolic resolution Tuesday night, coinciding with "Juneteenth," the celebratory anniversary of the abolition of slavery in the United States.

The port city played a major role in the Atlantic slave trade. Nearly half of the people who were abducted from their homes in Africa and shipped to the United States to be sold into slavery took their first steps on American soil in Charleston. Slaves made up almost half of the city's population before the start of the American Civil War, according to the International African American Museum in Charleston.

"This is the modern city council which feels the need to make an apology for the institution of slavery in the city of Charleston," Charleston councilman William Dudley Gregorie, who helped author and shepherd the resolution, told ABC News in a telephone interview before Tuesday's vote.

AP

You sound like an idiot. Thats like asking a rape victim to apologize for being raped. Why did you ask such a stupid question? :laugh:

Time will tell. I find that when white people apologize for something they tend to be in the process of employing another tactic to fuck someone over. Take the NA's for example. White people would sign peace treaties promising to stop stealing land. NA's would take them at their word and several months later have more land stolen. Lets wait and see how S. Carolina conducts itself in the realm of race relations before even considering accepting their apology let alone forgiving them.

You have to be "told" things, like a child or slave. Haha!! :laugh:

AP

Time will tell. I find that when white people apologize for something they tend to be in the process of employing another tactic to fuck someone over. Take the NA's for example. White people would sign peace treaties promising to stop stealing land. NA's would take them at their word and several months later have more land stolen. Lets wait and see how S. Carolina conducts itself in the realm of race relations before even considering accepting their apology let alone forgiving them.
Your post demonstrates why we should never apologize to people who werent the victims of things that we didnt do. Thank you for making that easy.

You have to be "told" things, like a child or slave. Haha!! :laugh:
Everyone has to be told things unless they can experience it first hand dummy.
laugh.gif

Forum List

Back