The Christian Tithe ripoff.

To quote you “if”, so you admit that there is no proven creator? Good for you.
lol, no. I believe there is a Creator and that what He has created can be used as evidence for His existence. You at first argued that tangible evidence couldn't be used as physical evidence, then you changed your position that tangible items could be used as evidence but just not as evidence for a Creator. The you finally accepted that tangible items could be used for evidence for a Creator IF a Creator did exist. All along the way I have made it clear that I am not trying to prove to you God's existence even though you are chomping at the bit for me to do so. I have told you at least 5 times that I am only discussing the universal attributes of evidence and how evidence can be used. Now do you understand?
"I believe there is a Creator and that what He has created can be used as evidence for His existence." You just made a claim, bet you can't prove it. In other words, you believe in a fairy tale. Not good.

Totally not what the bible says. Please try again. Or find the passage in the bible that backs up your claim.

I disagree. The story of Genesis is allegorical. God did not magically create the universe in one step. He set the rules of nature and let nature take its course. You cannot dispute that the laws of nature are such that at the moment space and time came into existence, beings that know and create were pre-destined to evenyually arise. Here is the proof you have been looking for.
Ok, so you admit the bible isn't the description of true facts. Good for you.

"beings that know and create were pre-destined to evenyually arise", I bet it was also pre-destined that the Cubs won the World Series. Hindsight is 20/20. :lol:

To quote you “if”, so you admit that there is no proven creator? Good for you.
lol, no. I believe there is a Creator and that what He has created can be used as evidence for His existence. You at first argued that tangible evidence couldn't be used as physical evidence, then you changed your position that tangible items could be used as evidence but just not as evidence for a Creator. The you finally accepted that tangible items could be used for evidence for a Creator IF a Creator did exist. All along the way I have made it clear that I am not trying to prove to you God's existence even though you are chomping at the bit for me to do so. I have told you at least 5 times that I am only discussing the universal attributes of evidence and how evidence can be used. Now do you understand?
"I believe there is a Creator and that what He has created can be used as evidence for His existence." You just made a claim, bet you can't prove it. In other words, you believe in a fairy tale. Not good.
I did prove it.

Sorry, I’m not gay. But yes, the universe could naturally propagate into multi-verses without being directed, and you have to admit that it’s a possibility, or are you going to refute this without proof? Again.

I just got to home plate.

The Bible correctly explains that the universe had a beginning and was created in steps. Science tells us that the universe did have a beginning and what we see today is a result of the evolution of matter and was a process that was done in steps. Subatomic particles evolved into hydrogen and helium. Hydrogen and helium formed cosmic structures. Supernovas created the other elements. Chemical evolution created all the compounds. Life mad the leap from inorganic matter to organic matter. Life made the leap from single cells to multi cells and to eventually beings that know and create. The laws of nature came into existence at the time space and time were created. Those laws predestined that beings that know and create would eventually arise. Check mate.
So you decide not to refute my point. Good for you.

Totally not what the bible says. Please try again. Or find the passage in the bible that backs up your claim.

I disagree. The story of Genesis is allegorical. God did not magically create the universe in one step. He set the rules of nature and let nature take its course. You cannot dispute that the laws of nature are such that at the moment space and time came into existence, beings that know and create were pre-destined to evenyually arise. Here is the proof you have been looking for.
Ok, so you admit the bible isn't the description of true facts. Good for you.

"beings that know and create were pre-destined to evenyually arise", I bet it was also pre-destined that the Cubs won the World Series. Hindsight is 20/20. :lol:
No. That's not what I wrote, if you had better arguments you wouldn't need to keep misstating what I wrote.

Sorry, I’m not gay. But yes, the universe could naturally propagate into multi-verses without being directed, and you have to admit that it’s a possibility, or are you going to refute this without proof? Again.

I just got to home plate.

The Bible correctly explains that the universe had a beginning and was created in steps. Science tells us that the universe did have a beginning and what we see today is a result of the evolution of matter and was a process that was done in steps. Subatomic particles evolved into hydrogen and helium. Hydrogen and helium formed cosmic structures. Supernovas created the other elements. Chemical evolution created all the compounds. Life mad the leap from inorganic matter to organic matter. Life made the leap from single cells to multi cells and to eventually beings that know and create. The laws of nature came into existence at the time space and time were created. Those laws predestined that beings that know and create would eventually arise. Check mate.
So you decide not to refute my point. Good for you.
I did refute it. The story of Genesis is allegorical. God did not magically create the universe in one step. He set the rules of nature and let nature take its course. You cannot dispute that the laws of nature are such that at the moment space and time came into existence, beings that know and create were pre-destined to eventually arise. Here is the proof you have been looking for. Maybe one day, you will realize that the exact moment you lost this argument was when you admitted that tangible items could be used as evidence. The reality is that the Bible correctly explains that the universe had a beginning and was created in steps. Science tells us that the universe did have a beginning and what we see today is a result of the evolution of matter and was a process that was done in steps. Subatomic particles evolved into hydrogen and helium. Hydrogen and helium formed cosmic structures. Supernovas created the other elements. Chemical evolution created all the compounds. Life mad the leap from inorganic matter to organic matter. Life made the leap from single cells to multi cells and to eventually beings that know and create. The laws of nature came into existence at the time space and time were created. Those laws predestined that beings that know and create would eventually arise. Check mate.

Well, that and God going on CNN, right? Of course, if you think about it, why would He limit Himself to a TV channel?
I thought you were going to say, well, he's invisible, so maybe he's already been on CNN, and declare victory. :lol:
Why would I say that? That sounds like something someone would say who has no idea what they're talking about.
Can't your invisible friend do everything? Even go on CNN without you knowing?
Again, why would He? He doesn't care about CNN. I might as well ask you if invisible UFO's are abducting invisible sheep.
You're right, god's not interested in reaching everyone. My bad.
He wouldn't need CNN. You're thinking in limited human terms.

I thought you were going to say, well, he's invisible, so maybe he's already been on CNN, and declare victory. :lol:
Why would I say that? That sounds like something someone would say who has no idea what they're talking about.
Again, why would He? He doesn't care about CNN. I might as well ask you if invisible UFO's are abducting invisible sheep.
He doesn't need CNN when he's hiding. Is He a fraidy cat? :dunno:

Hardly. He's giving you free rein to ignore Him. If He did everything you insisted on Him doing to prove Himself, you would have no choice but to believe in Him. Basically, you're trying to get Him to make the choice for you.

Hardly. He's giving you free rein to ignore Him. If He did everything you insisted on Him doing to prove Himself, you would have no choice but to believe in Him. Basically, you're trying to get Him to make the choice for you.
What I'm saying is that I'm ready to receive god, if a god there is. But I'm going to need at least a little SOMETHING to sink my teeth into! Geez, that seems pretty fair.

What I'm saying is that I'm ready to receive god, if a god there is. But I'm going to need at least a little SOMETHING to sink my teeth into! Geez, that seems pretty fair.
All you have to do is take the first step, Thomas. I'm sure you'll get the reference.

All you have to do is take the first step, Thomas. I'm sure you'll get the reference.

The first step was when Jesus lets him stick his fingers in his wounds... in person...

Anything like that ever happen to you?

The first step was when Jesus lets him stick his fingers in his wounds... in person...

Anything like that ever happen to you?
No, I'm blessed. I'm sure you'll get the reference.

:dunno:

:dunno:
But here is the evidence you have been so sorely seeking.

The story of Genesis is allegorical. God did not magically create the universe in one step. He set the rules of nature and let nature take its course. You cannot dispute that the laws of nature are such that at the moment space and time came into existence, beings that know and create were pre-destined to eventually arise. Here is the proof you have been looking for. Maybe one day, you will realize that the exact moment you lost this argument was when you admitted that tangible items could be used as evidence. The reality is that the Bible correctly explains that the universe had a beginning and was created in steps. Science tells us that the universe did have a beginning and what we see today is a result of the evolution of matter and was a process that was done in steps. Subatomic particles evolved into hydrogen and helium. Hydrogen and helium formed cosmic structures. Supernovas created the other elements. Chemical evolution created all the compounds. Life mad the leap from inorganic matter to organic matter. Life made the leap from single cells to multi cells and to eventually beings that know and create. The laws of nature came into existence at the time space and time were created. Those laws predestined that beings that know and create would eventually arise. Check mate.

upload_2016-11-4_12-27-39.jpeg

Welcome to the truth ,welcome to the dethroning of Christianity.

Forum List

Back