The Christian Tithe ripoff.

The purse of Christianity has been suckered , now they want to sucker the purse of the world.

And now we come down to yet another Sunday ,and many Christians will be robbed in broad day light by their churches that accuse them of robbing God.

Christianity puts a cost on everything ,even eternal free life.

What's wrong with them?

You know what I find really funny about this whole discussion?

Christians using the OT as a way to justify their current beliefs. Got news for you Christians, the OT isn't a Christian book, it's a Jewish one. The first 5 books are the Torah, and the rest of the OT is a history of the Israelites, with the last 2 books being a collection of proverbs and hymns.

And by the way..................Leviticus is actually a manual for the Levites (Jewish priests) to tell them how to act and what the rules were for serving in the Temple.
Yeah, we knew that.

The horrid pride of Christianity must claim the bible as its own , they are too " Hollier than thou" to see it any other way.

Mickiel, Will you do me a favor? Will you post about 75 more posts in this thread?

Are you jealous of the thread? And explain to me why you are requesting about only 75 , why limit me , may I do 600 more?

I say to push for an even 1,000

Why not? That is just envy and jealousy coming out.

Hey...........all I'm saying is that if someone tries to limit you, show them you are capable of more than twice their perceived limit.

Kinda why I rode a bicycle from Jacksonville FL to Newport RI in 12 days (with 2 days for a rest stop).

Mickiel, Will you do me a favor? Will you post about 75 more posts in this thread?

Are you jealous of the thread? And explain to me why you are requesting about only 75 , why limit me , may I do 600 more?

Hey...........all I'm saying is that if someone tries to limit you, show them you are capable of more than twice their perceived limit.

Kinda why I rode a bicycle from Jacksonville FL to Newport RI in 12 days (with 2 days for a rest stop).

Stunning bike ride.

Stunning bike ride.

Yeah............that was the longest one I ever did. Got the idea from a friend of mine who was also a monster cyclist who biked from Memphis to Norfolk, and when I transferred from Memphis to Jacksonville, I swore to myself that I would ride a bike to each duty station from then on. Jacksonville to Newport RI was the second one, and the last one was a short one from Newport RI to Norfolk VA.

Still ride a bit now and again. I've got a Lemond Zurich with Campagnolo Chorus ergo power drivetrain and brakes, Mavic Cosmic aero rims and a Selle Italia titanium saddle with Speedplay pedals (the ones that look like lollipops).

Stunning bike ride.

Yeah............that was the longest one I ever did. Got the idea from a friend of mine who was also a monster cyclist who biked from Memphis to Norfolk, and when I transferred from Memphis to Jacksonville, I swore to myself that I would ride a bike to each duty station from then on. Jacksonville to Newport RI was the second one, and the last one was a short one from Newport RI to Norfolk VA.

Still ride a bit now and again. I've got a Lemond Zurich with Campagnolo Chorus ergo power drivetrain and brakes, Mavic Cosmic aero rims and a Selle Italia titanium saddle with Speedplay pedals (the ones that look like lollipops).

Goodness , that bike sounds like a space ship. I have never rode a bike past 5 miles.

Stunning bike ride.

Goodness , that bike sounds like a space ship. I have never rode a bike past 5 miles.

Not quite a space ship, but she's plenty fast. I've been clocked at 66 mph going downhill, 53 mph drafting behind a dump truck, and 48 mph on my own for a sprint. Average cruising speed when I was in my early 30's was around 23 mph, but now that I'm 52, it's more around 17 mph.

Forum List

Back