Zone1 The Christian Atheist

presonorek

Gold Member
Jun 7, 2015
Alabama
Has anybody ever heard of the book titled, "The Christian Atheist" by Craig Groeschel?

Basically, it is about Christians who believe God exists but live as if He doesn't exist.

I would love to start a cult of "Atheist Christians" that believe God doesn't exist but lives as if he does exist. Perhaps I'll read this book in 2023 and write a parody titled, "The Atheist Christian" and build my own cult off of it. It sounds like a winner to me.

If you think that book is worth writing then click "winner" on this post to show your enthusiasm. If you hate the idea of Atheist believing God doesn't exist but living as if He does then click that dislike option. Heck yeah. Let's avoid discussing this topic with some enthusiastic likes, dislikes and what not. There are several options these days on US Message Board.

I would love to start a cult of "Atheist Christians" that believe God doesn't exist but lives as if he does exist.
You do realize you just described the average atheist? The difference between the atheists in my family, my atheist friends, and me is not in our behavior towards our fellow man, but of me seeking and coming to know, love, and serve God--which includes good behavior towards our fellow man.

Has anybody ever heard of the book titled, "The Christian Atheist" by Craig Groeschel?

Basically, it is about Christians who believe God exists but live as if He doesn't exist.

I would love to start a cult of "Atheist Christians" that believe God doesn't exist but lives as if he does exist. Perhaps I'll read this book in 2023 and write a parody titled, "The Atheist Christian" and build my own cult off of it. It sounds like a winner to me.

If you think that book is worth writing then click "winner" on this post to show your enthusiasm. If you hate the idea of Atheist believing God doesn't exist but living as if He does then click that dislike option. Heck yeah. Let's avoid discussing this topic with some enthusiastic likes, dislikes and what not. There are several options these days on US Message Board.
I clicked funny because you are a funny guy.

Technically anyone who speaks anything that is true is speaking for God as God is truth among other things.

Laughing leads to crying.

If it wasn't true then why was the number so specific? That proves God's hand in the matter. You can ignore the truth if you wish but I know for a fact what God said. I heard it with my own two ears after 5 hours of intense prayer.

If it wasn't true then why was the number so specific? That proves God's hand in the matter. You can ignore the truth if you wish but I know for a fact what God said. I heard it with my own two ears after 5 hours of intense prayer.
Let’s for a minute assume what you are claiming is true. I still have free will not to follow the word of God, right?

Let’s for a minute assume what you are claiming is true. I still have free will not to follow the word of God, right?

Technically anybody that is speaking truth is speaking for God because God is truth among other things. Will that be cash or charge?

Of course you have free will but I did my part and spoke on behalf of God. Anybody who claims to be speaking for God has to be telling the truth.

Forum List

Back