The child can be heard calling officers “redneck motherf-----rs”, “dumb dogs” and a “stupid pig"

barryqwalsh

Gold Member
Sep 30, 2014
3064669500000578-0-image-a-17_1453323944664.jpg

The mother of a 12-year-old boy who was filmed abusing police officers during his arrest in Sydney’s west has defended her son’s actions.

The woman told 9NEWS her child, who can be heard calling officers “redneck motherf-----rs”, “dumb dogs” and a “stupid pig”, was constantly targeted by police and simply defending himself.

“If my son’s in the wrong, I’ll stand there and tell you he’s in the wrong, but if he’s in the right, I’ll stand there and fight for him”, she said

VIDEO
Mum of 12-year-old boy, filmed abusing police in Sydney's west, defends his actions

3064669500000578-0-image-a-17_1453323944664.jpg

The mother of a 12-year-old boy who was filmed abusing police officers during his arrest in Sydney’s west has defended her son’s actions.

The woman told 9NEWS her child, who can be heard calling officers “redneck motherf-----rs”, “dumb dogs” and a “stupid pig”, was constantly targeted by police and simply defending himself.

“If my son’s in the wrong, I’ll stand there and tell you he’s in the wrong, but if he’s in the right, I’ll stand there and fight for him”, she said

VIDEO
Mum of 12-year-old boy, filmed abusing police in Sydney's west, defends his actions

That a 12 year-old boy knows such filthy language, why should we be shocked at the Mother's response, he probably picked up this language from her.

12 year old boys talk that way, but most are afraid to do it except among themselves.

The kid is lucky he is not living in the US. The Australian police are very patient.

Forum List

Back