Nothing ends in failure like idiotic left-wing policy...
In a shocking development, the Philadelphia soda tax is a big fucking fail. Who could have predicted that. Democrat government drones and their brain dead minions are so desperate for money to fund their gold plated union pensions and bloated salaries, they lie, cheat and tax the poor into oblivion. Result: lost jobs, further impoverished poor people, no help for children, more closed businesses, and a further hole in the city budget. But at least the city union workers can keep their gold plated pensions – for now. Maff is hard for liberals, but it always wins in the end.
Every time the left implements a policy, crime increases, substance abuse increases, and debt increases, while jobs decrease, incomes decrease, and liberty decreases.

From Coke To Coors: Philly Soda Tax Leading To Alcoholism As Beer Now Cheaper Than Soda | Zero Hedge

Nothing creates poverty & misery - and subsequently causes people to flee - like idiotic, failed, left-wing policy...
“People are leaving blue states. Blue states are losing their political clout because people are leaving blue states,” Moore said, adding: This is every day … roughly a thousand people every day leave blue states and move to red states, so that’s a big migration over a decade. … That’s like 4 million people over a decade … leaving New York and Connecticut and Illinois and Michigan and even California … and other states. People are voting with their feet against liberalism.
GOP State Dominance at 95-Year High

It always ends the same with left-wing policy....more poverty and more misery.
Screen Shot 2017-09-21 at 6.47.57 PM.png

Flashback: Bernie Sanders Once Said Venezuela Embodied ‘American Dream’ More Than US

After studying hundreds of years of history, conservatives have the solutions down to a science - while progressives continue to toil in catastrophic failure as they ignore reality in favor of ideology.

As Ronald Reagan stated - "weakness invites aggression". When Bill Clinton refused to deal with Al Qaeda and pulled out of Somalia at the first sign of a fight (like a coward), he convinced the world that America was cowardly. That emboldened the world. That coupled with failing to deal with Al Qaeda gave them the time and motivation to plan and execute 9/11. The mastermind of the attack - Khalid Sheik Mohammed - admitted that they were stunned by the response by the Bush Administration and that the Bush strategy prevented more attacks.

“Then he looked at me and said, ‘How was I supposed to know that cowboy George Bush would announce he wanted us ‘dead or alive’ and then invade Afghanistan to hunt us down?’” Mitchell writes.

“KSM explained that if the United States had treated 9/11 like a law enforcement matter, he would have had time to launch a second wave of attacks.” He was not able to do so because al-Qaeda was stunned “by the ferocity and swiftness of George W. Bush’s response.”

Had Ronald Reagan or George W. Bush been in office instead of Bill Clinton, 9/11 never happens. Weakness invites aggression. And the progressive idealistic weakness has invited unspeakable horrors against the U.S. It was done once again by Barack Obama - by making heavy cuts to our U.S. military (sending a signal to enemies) and by sending billions in ransom money to Iran.

A horrifying look into the mind of 9/11’s mastermind, in his own words

A lot of Democrat polices have helped America so much. Gays can now get married. Bisexuals, Lesbians, and Gays have more rights in the workplace.

Obamacare I consider a success. I know a lot of people on it who love it, particularly very low income Americans.

Democrats under President Harry Truman came up with social security.

The Democrats came up with medicare.

Democrats are pro-union and help union workers out, Republicans want to destroy the unions.

Democrats raise minimum wage.

Obama extended unemployment for Americans which was a great thing!

Obama did a lot things actually that the media criticized him for that I thought were actually helping our nation a lot.

A women has the right to choose and can get an abortion thanks to the Democrats.

Democrats want legalize drugs and are more lenient on criminals. Which is a good thing I know a lot of people with criminal records who are great people, they may have committed felonies years ago but are great people now.

Democrats don't let religious ideologies keep this nation from making social progress. I am Christian, but we still have in this country that are hurting more than helping us.

Last edited:
After studying hundreds of years of history, conservatives have the solutions down to a science - while progressives continue to toil in catastrophic failure as they ignore reality in favor of ideology.

As Ronald Reagan stated - "weakness invites aggression". When Bill Clinton refused to deal with Al Qaeda and pulled out of Somalia at the first sign of a fight (like a coward), he convinced the world that America was cowardly. That emboldened the world. That coupled with failing to deal with Al Qaeda gave them the time and motivation to plan and execute 9/11. The mastermind of the attack - Khalid Sheik Mohammed - admitted that they were stunned by the response by the Bush Administration and that the Bush strategy prevented more attacks.

“Then he looked at me and said, ‘How was I supposed to know that cowboy George Bush would announce he wanted us ‘dead or alive’ and then invade Afghanistan to hunt us down?’” Mitchell writes.

“KSM explained that if the United States had treated 9/11 like a law enforcement matter, he would have had time to launch a second wave of attacks.” He was not able to do so because al-Qaeda was stunned “by the ferocity and swiftness of George W. Bush’s response.”

Had Ronald Reagan or George W. Bush been in office instead of Bill Clinton, 9/11 never happens. Weakness invites aggression. And the progressive idealistic weakness has invited unspeakable horrors against the U.S. It was done once again by Barack Obama - by making heavy cuts to our U.S. military (sending a signal to enemies) and by sending billions in ransom money to Iran.

A lot of Democrat polices have helped America so much. Gays can now get married. Bisexuals, Lesbians, and Gays have more rights in the workplace.

Obamacare I consider a success. I know a lot of people on it who love it, particularly very low income Americans.

Democrats are pro-union and help union workers out, Republicans want to destroy the unions.

Obama did a lot things actually that the media criticized him for that I thought were actually helping our nation a lot.

Democrats also created food stamps.

Oh, and can't forget that Obamaphone.

Democrats also created food stamps.

Oh, and can't forget that Obamaphone.

Food Stamps I consider a big success for Democrats. They help a lot of people out, only complaint I have they give to little. Food Stamps should be increased by at least 3 fold. I have been on Food Stamps before they helped me when I really needed it most.

Remember when Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, and the rest of the Dumbocrats egregiously lied to the American people and said that the Affordable Healthcare Act would drastically reduce healthcare costs for the American people? The left continues to destroy America in their quest for power and control.

Record-High Health Care Spending Hits $3.2 Trillion in 2015

Health care costs have been increaing for decades . Boomers are getting older .

What's the GOP plan? Oh, do nothing .

Prior to obummercare my health insurance increased at about 8% per year. Immediately after obummercare it went up 44%, then it went up another 24% the year after. You were bleating?

Remember when Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, and the rest of the Dumbocrats egregiously lied to the American people and said that the Affordable Healthcare Act would drastically reduce healthcare costs for the American people? The left continues to destroy America in their quest for power and control.

Prior to obummercare my health insurance increased at about 8% per year. Immediately after obummercare it went up 44%, then it went up another 24% the year after. You were bleating?

Who says it was Obamacare ?

When troubleshooting any issue, the very first question is always - what changed? All other variables were consistent with westwall's insurance. Same company. Same region. Same plan. The only thing that changed was the implementation of Obamacare. That is how we can say it was Obamacare. Thanks for playing Timmy.

My insurance company, my insurance broker, and my doctors, that's who.

Of course they did . They want a scapegoat .

Of course they did . They want a scapegoat .

No. Unlike you they live in the real world. A world of cause and effect unlike the fantasy land that you ignorant progressives seem to dwell in.

Even if the left-wing lies were true and illegal aliens generated more in tax revenue to the government than they cost the government - it wouldn't matter. They broke the law. Bernie Madoff generated a shit-ton of tax revenue for the government too but the left still wanted his head on a spear. Just another example of how they contradict themselves.
  • The staggering total costs of illegal immigrants and their children outweigh the taxes paid to federal and state governments by a ratio of roughly 7 to 1, with costs at nearly $135 billion compared to tax revenues at nearly $19 billion.
  • The nearly $135 billion paid out by federal and state and local taxpayers to cover the cost of the presence of 12.5 million illegal aliens and their 4.2 million citizen children amounts to approximately $8,075 per illegal alien and citizen child prior to taxes paid, or $6,940 per person after taxes are paid.
  • On the federal level, medical ($17.14 billion) is by far the highest cost, with law enforcement coming second ($13.15 billion) and general government services ($8 billion) third.
  • At the state and local level, education ($44.4 billion) was by far the largest expense, followed by general public services ($18.5 billion) and medical ($12.1 billion).
  • The top three states based on total cost to state taxpayers for illegal immigrants and their children: California ($23 billion); Texas ($10.9 billion), and New York ($7.5 billion).
The truth is - illegal aliens are an unbearable burden to the U.S. tax payer and the national debt.

How Much Is Illegal Immigration Costing You? Here Are The Numbers.

Forum List

Back