The case for trickle up economics

EdwardBaiamonte

Platinum Member
Nov 23, 2011
We'll give tax breaks to the poor so they will have more money with which to invent products and create jobs to make those products???
Is there a simpler way to end this depression??

We'll give tax breaks to the poor so they will have more money with which to invent products and create jobs to make those products???

I don't know that we need the poor to invent products, but have the disposable income to spend. But yes, we need the middle class to have the means to spend, which creates jobs which fuels the economy.

Well, demand side economics does make sense, but I would reword it a little:

We'll give tax breaks to the poor and middle class so they will have more money with which to buy products and create jobs demand to make more, better and new products???

Trickle up? Like food stamps whose dollars wind up in the grocery and food industrys pockets creating jobs?
Medicaid whose dollars wind up in the health care industry's pockets providing more jobs.

Unimployment insurance? Whose dollars are scattered all over the economy?

Unfortunately in the long term it makes no more sense than trickle down.

don't know that we need the poor to invent products,

yes since the rich like Romney start companies that sell new products.
THe poor don't for sure

but have the disposable income to spend. But yes, we need the middle class to have the means to spend, which creates jobs which fuels the economy.

wow so you want to give the poor and middle class money to spend which fuels the economy and creates jobs???

Thats is of course perfectly liberal and stupid. If it worked we could just print money for them or tax the rich to get the money for the poor and middle class.

Econ 101 class one day one for you: we got from the stone age to here because the rich invented new products, not because the poor bought them.

Trickle up? Like food stamps whose dollars wind up in the grocery and food industrys pockets creating jobs?
Medicaid whose dollars wind up in the health care industry's pockets providing more jobs.

Unimployment insurance? Whose dollars are scattered all over the economy?

Unfortunately in the long term it makes no more sense than trickle down.

Econ 101 class one day one for you: we got from the stone age to here because the rich invented new products, not because the poor bought them.

don't know that we need the poor to invent products,

yes since the rich like Romney start companies that sell new products.
THe poor don't for sure

but have the disposable income to spend. But yes, we need the middle class to have the means to spend, which creates jobs which fuels the economy.

wow so you want to give the poor and middle class money to spend which fuels the economy and creates jobs???

Thats is of course perfectly liberal and stupid. If it worked we could just print money for them or tax the rich to get the money for the poor and middle class.

Tell me the last product that a rich person invented that no one wanted but sold well and turned a profit simply because he was rich.

The rich really don't invent things and never have, they pay people to invent things or buy up patents from smaller competitors. The only thing that makes them so fucking special and worthy of worship is money.

The rich really don't invent things and never have, they pay people to invent things or buy up patents from smaller competitors. The only thing that makes them so fucking special and worthy of worship is money.

does this apply to Gates and Jobs??????????????? See why we are positive a liberal will be slow???

The poor our mostley dumb, and ignorant with dumb, and ignorant parents. They will always be with us because they have the most progeny. They reproduce without giving thought to there circumstances knowing that there is a saftey net that others maintain. Give the tax cuts to everyone, and dump a bunch
of these hand down social programs.

free-obama-money-yeah-the-line-is-over-there.jpg

does this apply to Gates and Jobs??????????????? See why we are positive a liberal will be slow???

Yes, after they got rich they didn't invent a thing, they paid people to be inventive.

Kind of clueless, aren't you?

They don't invent things. They DO provide the capital for those who do invent things to bring them to market. Which increases the standard of living for everyone.

Trickle up economics is an absurd notion.

If I went to the corner crack whore and applied for a job, I wonder how much money he'd be willing to pay Me?

Now, trickle down economics has been shown and proven to work. I can even provide the perfect example of it happening.

In December of 2008, those who were providing the economic stimulus to this country suffered horribly when the financiers of our economy were exposed as greedy bastards. When the economy collapsed, it trickled down to every American in weeks.

Kind of clueless, aren't you?

They don't invent things. They DO provide the capital for those who do invent things to bring them to market. Which increases the standard of living for everyone.

Trickle up economics is an absurd notion.

If I went to the corner crack whore and applied for a job, I wonder how much money he'd be willing to pay Me?

Now, trickle down economics has been shown and proven to work. I can even provide the perfect example of it happening.

In December of 2008, those who were providing the economic stimulus to this country suffered horribly when the financiers of our economy were exposed as greedy bastards. When the economy collapsed, it trickled down to every American in weeks.

Lol, shit always rolls downhill.

Forum List

Back