The case for trickle up economics

The rich really don't invent things and never have, they pay people to invent things or buy up patents from smaller competitors. The only thing that makes them so fucking special and worthy of worship is money.
Kind of clueless, aren't you?

They don't invent things. They DO provide the capital for those who do invent things to bring them to market. Which increases the standard of living for everyone.

Trickle up economics is an absurd notion.

If I went to the corner crack whore and applied for a job, I wonder how much money he'd be willing to pay Me?

Now, trickle down economics has been shown and proven to work. I can even provide the perfect example of it happening.

In December of 2008, those who were providing the economic stimulus to this country suffered horribly when the financiers of our economy were exposed as greedy bastards. When the economy collapsed, it trickled down to every American in weeks.

Please. You are watching Liberals argue economics.

Which is akin to watching retards box.

Best to just ridicule them!

15006d1315408634-gold-1700-obama-making-money.jpg

The rich really don't invent things and never have, they pay people to invent things or buy up patents from smaller competitors. The only thing that makes them so fucking special and worthy of worship is money.

They don't invent things. They DO provide the capital for those who do invent things to bring them to market. Which increases the standard of living for everyone.

If I went to the corner crack whore and applied for a job, I wonder how much money he'd be willing to pay Me?

Now, trickle down economics has been shown and proven to work. I can even provide the perfect example of it happening.

In December of 2008, those who were providing the economic stimulus to this country suffered horribly when the financiers of our economy were exposed as greedy bastards. When the economy collapsed, it trickled down to every American in weeks.

Can you give an example of prosperity trickling down?

does this apply to Gates and Jobs??????????????? See why we are positive a liberal will be slow???

I can kind of agree with him on that though. Gates and Jobs weren't rich when they started inventing things.

Trickle up? Like food stamps whose dollars wind up in the grocery and food industrys pockets creating jobs?
Medicaid whose dollars wind up in the health care industry's pockets providing more jobs.

Unimployment insurance? Whose dollars are scattered all over the economy?

Unfortunately in the long term it makes no more sense than trickle down.

oh wow..you are serious.

Trickle up? Like food stamps whose dollars wind up in the grocery and food industrys pockets creating jobs?
Medicaid whose dollars wind up in the health care industry's pockets providing more jobs.

oh wow..you are serious.

He has studied Pelosian Economics.

oh wow..you are serious.

Yes, those are unarguably the most effective forms of economic stimulus.

oh wow..you are serious.

So is maxing out your credit card on that weekend bender.

oh wow..you are serious.

omg..so why the hell am I WORKING?

oh wow..you are serious.

You sound as dumb as Pelosi. You can't print money and give it away to create wealth - that does the opposite; the more you have of something the less it's worth! That is why inflation is taking a bite out of everyone! You are blinded by your ideology.
Earned money spent and invested are what creates jobs!

oh wow..you are serious.

You sound as dumb as Pelosi. You can't print money and give it away to create wealth - that does the opposite; the more you have of something the less it's worth! That is why inflation is taking a bite out of everyone! You are blinded by your ideology.

Careful!

He might poop on your car.

oh wow..you are serious.

The government giving cash to poor people creates more new, real, honest money per Dollar than any kind of upper income tax cut.

Lol, shit always rolls downhill.
So does everything else......

The government giving cash to poor people creates more new, real, honest money per Dollar than any kind of upper income tax cut.

Not when they borrow it from the fed.

Last edited:

Not when they borrow it from the fed.

Occupoop would make a good Zimbabwe budget director.

Forum List

Back