Lets Just Call It "The Obama War On Navy Seals".

Mar 16, 2012
Sarasota & Naples, Florida

:stupid:
I did all the work! I did all the strateigic planning! I organized all of the navy seals and walruses, I picked out all of the navy corpsman for the mission! Not only that, I was there to lead them into the Bin Biden Compound, and finally, I was there when that Navy Corpsman Seal shot Bin Biden in the head and the rest of the walruses and navy seals celebrated in such a joyus celebration! ALL THANKS TO ME !!! :2up:
:oops:
But what Obama forgot, was that 85% of Americans give all/most credit to the Navy Seals and George Bush for the years of interrigation and planning on this event.
:poke:
Another Obama Gaffe! But then again, we are so used to these weekly and laughable White House debacles that make most Americans feel embarrassed about our leaders.
:eusa_boohoo:

(Reuters) - Political debate over whether Bush administration interrogation practices had helped find Osama bin Laden heated up on Thursday when Senator John McCain said torture of detained militants did not help locate the al Qaeda leader.

McCain said CIA Director Leon Panetta had told him the trail to bin Laden did not -- as some former Bush aides have asserted -- begin with information from Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, the self-professed September 11 mastermind who the U.S. government says was "waterboarded" 183 times.

McCain, the Republican Party's 2008 presidential candidate said he wanted to clear up "misinformation" that could make Americans think harsh treatment of prisoners was acceptable.

Torture didn't lead to bin Laden: John McCain | Reuters

What is it you know John McCain doesn't?

(Reuters) - Political debate over whether Bush administration interrogation practices had helped find Osama bin Laden heated up on Thursday when Senator John McCain said torture of detained militants did not help locate the al Qaeda leader.

McCain said CIA Director Leon Panetta had told him the trail to bin Laden did not -- as some former Bush aides have asserted -- begin with information from Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, the self-professed September 11 mastermind who the U.S. government says was "waterboarded" 183 times.

McCain, the Republican Party's 2008 presidential candidate said he wanted to clear up "misinformation" that could make Americans think harsh treatment of prisoners was acceptable.

Well you have to remember that John " THE LOSER" McCain still hates President Bush from 2000.

John "THE LOSER" McCain is still attempting to stay relevant. He wants to keep on the "circuit".

I wish he'd shut up and go away.

I did all the work! I did all the strateigic planning! I organized all of the navy seals and walruses, I picked out all of the navy corpsman for the mission! Not only that, I was there to lead them into the Bin Biden Compound, and finally, I was there when that Navy Corpsman Seal shot Bin Biden in the head and the rest of the walruses and navy seals celebrated in such a joyus celebration! ALL THANKS TO ME !!! :2up:
But what Obama forgot, was that 85% of Americans give all/most credit to the Navy Seals and George Bush for the years of interrigation and planning on this event.
Another Obama Gaffe! But then again, we are so used to these weekly and laughable White House debacles that make most Americans feel embarrassed about our leaders.

Rubber Room, anyone???

:eusa_hand:

Now what do I know that John McCain is not talking about?

Operation Infinite Resolve instituted by President Clinton. A standing order for the preparation for the capture or the killing of Bin Laden.

Credit where credit is due.

By entrusting the Navy SEALS with the most important commando raid in US history, Obama has enshrined the SEALS in US History

He could not have given them a greater compliment

By entrusting the Navy SEALS with the most important commando raid in US history, Obama has enshrined the SEALS in US History

He could not have given them a greater compliment

:salute:

There was good show on Military Channel, the other night, about the SEALS being deployed to protect the American Embassy in Somalia when the fit hit the shan over there.

:salute:

An excellent idea. You need to run with that. A lot.

we all know the seals are pissed! it all over the news (well at least on some cable news shows) but will Chrissy Matthews give 90% praise for the seals who risked thier lives on this mission?

Well you have to remember that John " THE LOSER" McCain still hates President Bush from 2000.

John "THE LOSER" McCain is still attempting to stay relevant. He wants to keep on the "circuit".

I wish he'd shut up and go away.

So you are saying McCain is lying? You have proof? Would love to see it.

Forum List

Back