The Case For Mass Demonic Possession

night_son

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2018
The Full Moon
**Authors note: place this thread wherever you wish.

Right, so . . . off to the races we go. To date a number of explanations have been suggested for the truly insane behavior of hundreds of thousands of Americans young and old alike (as it pertains to endless days and nights of BLM/Antifa rioting), of which but a few have been deemed rational or at least feasible. Chief among them are ideological programming or brainwashing, mass delusions and cult programming or mental conditioning.

For several nights running I've been watching livestream video of BLM rioters in Oregon. Without fail, every night so far, the rioters have begun their evening with pep rallies of sorts where live speakers drone on about Critical Race Theory to crowds of mostly young, white radical leftists who obediently sit cross-legged in groups as if absorbing the words of Christ Himself. Following these brainwashing sessions the hundreds of rioters proceed to march down the streets of whatever town or city (around nine or ten at night) and terrorize local residents in perhaps the most wicked ways ever seen in this great nation of ours.

The rioters, as they're on the march, flash strobe lights into the windows of residential buildings and houses all the while chanting vile hymns, cadences and slogans in eerie tones of voice fit for no human ears. Watching them do this it quickly becomes clear that each and every college age kid involved is either high off their brainpans or so taken by BLM brainwashing they believe they can dance and cavort on the pavement, assault and terrorize normal, hard working Americans at will without consequence, and that they own the very streets down which they travel on foot.

Their chanting is . . . bone chilling to say the least—reminiscent of Jim Jones' doomed followers and comes off sounding wholly supernatural, like incantations or . . . demonic voices. Is anyone else who's seen these feeds getting the same vibe here? The vibe that something has truly taken over the minds and souls of these kids?

I truly pity the residents of those streets and neighborhoods through which the BLM freak/demons march every night; I've seen not a single police vehicle or officer anywhere close to these recent marches.

Whether ideological or mass delusional or demonic, something has got to give with these hordes of possessed children psychologically torturing average American citizens every night. If something doesn't (give) then a large number of those same "normal" citizens will begin to obliterate BLM rioters by the dozen. That, or sooner or later the rioters will start mass murdering normal folks. Perhaps that is the "command" they've been waiting for all along.

God be with you all.

If you are being tortured by someone forcing you to watch live streaming of BLM, you should go to the police at your first opportunity to report them. If you are having urges to obliterate BLM protestors, you should tell your therapist.

Right, so . . . off to the races we go. To date a number of explanations have been suggested for the truly insane behavior of hundreds of thousands of Americans young and old alike (as it pertains to endless days and nights of BLM/Antifa rioting), of which but a few have been deemed rational or at least feasible. Chief among them are ideological programming or brainwashing, mass delusions and cult programming or mental conditioning.

For several nights running I've been watching livestream video of BLM rioters in Oregon. Without fail, every night so far, the rioters have begun their evening with pep rallies of sorts where live speakers drone on about Critical Race Theory to crowds of mostly young, white radical leftists who obediently sit cross-legged in groups as if absorbing the words of Christ Himself. Following these brainwashing sessions the hundreds of rioters proceed to march down the streets of whatever town or city (around nine or ten at night) and terrorize local residents in perhaps the most wicked ways ever seen in this great nation of ours.

The rioters, as they're on the march, flash strobe lights into the windows of residential buildings and houses all the while chanting vile hymns, cadences and slogans in eerie tones of voice fit for no human ears. Watching them do this it quickly becomes clear that each and every college age kid involved is either high off their brainpans or so taken by BLM brainwashing they believe they can dance and cavort on the pavement, assault and terrorize normal, hard working Americans at will without consequence, and that they own the very streets down which they travel on foot.

Their chanting is . . . bone chilling to say the least—reminiscent of Jim Jones' doomed followers and comes off sounding wholly supernatural, like incantations or . . . demonic voices. Is anyone else who's seen these feeds getting the same vibe here? The vibe that something has truly taken over the minds and souls of these kids?

I truly pity the residents of those streets and neighborhoods through which the BLM freak/demons march every night; I've seen not a single police vehicle or officer anywhere close to these recent marches.

Whether ideological or mass delusional or demonic, something has got to give with these hordes of possessed children psychologically torturing average American citizens every night. If something doesn't (give) then a large number of those same "normal" citizens will begin to obliterate BLM rioters by the dozen. That, or sooner or later the rioters will start mass murdering normal folks. Perhaps that is the "command" they've been waiting for all along.

God be with you all.
This must be something akin to the mass hysteria of the Salem Witch Trials, the court rooms serving to draw the crowds for their "pep rallies."

The relatives of the victims in this fiasco were not made whole again (or somewhat whole) until long afterwards (1711, or thereabouts, I think).

The sense of passivity and guilt that leftwing groups have recently been hammering into the citizenry may be serving the same end - that nothing will be done about the damage until long after the fact.

If you are being tortured by someone forcing you to watch live streaming of BLM, you should go to the police at your first opportunity to report them. If you are having urges to obliterate BLM protestors, you should tell your therapist.
There are things we do not know. From spiritual to science created.

Not knowing some stuff doesn't give you license to just start making crazy shit up.

Not knowing some stuff doesn't give you license to just start making crazy shit up.
Then why does the left do nothing else?

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

To date a number of explanations have been suggested for the truly insane behavior of hundreds of thousands of Americans young and old alike

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them."

:wine:

Any questions? :26:

To date a number of explanations have been suggested for the truly insane behavior of hundreds of thousands of Americans young and old alike

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them."

Was that a quote from Micky in Disney on Ice?

Was that a quote from Micky in Disney on Ice?

No, Jeremiah 25:15

My favorite is;

"If naughty boys stay on Pleasure Island for too long those donkey ears are there to stay" (Pinocchio 3:14)

God be with you all.

You are correct. There is massive demonic influence being exerted now and more than ever. As we get closer to the end, demonic influence will continue to increase. At some point, Jesus will return and put an end to Satan and his demons and every tongue will confess that Jesus is lord.

Why is it that none of you people who cry demons don't ever try to educate yourselves on human behavior.

Granted human psychology, behavior and group dynamics combined with sociology presents a myriad of very complex constellations of factors that can result in a dizzying number of outcomes, but we should endeavor to understand these things rather than resorting to mysticism.

Why is it that none of you people who cry demons don't ever try to educate yourselves on human behavior.

Granted human psychology, behavior and group dynamics combined with sociology presents a myriad of very complex constellations of factors that can result in a dizzying number of outcomes, but we should endeavor to understand these things rather than resorting to mysticism.

2 Corinthians 4:4

The bible is nothing but more mysticism.

It is nothing but intellectual laziness to explain away everything by saying some supernatural being is the cause.

It is nothing but intellectual laziness to explain away everything by saying some supernatural being is the cause.

We have a creator. Perhaps you believe that nothing created everything. Satan has blinded you because he wants to prevent you from following God.

We have a creator. Perhaps you believe that nothing created everything. Satan has blinded you because he wants to prevent you from following God.

Like I said simplistic mysticism.

Gods do not exist.

Gods do not exist.

Pearl's and swine.

Gods do not exist.

Pearl's and swine.

More like shepherds and sheep

and don't forget the shepherd eventually kills the sheep to make shepherd's pie

God be with you all.

You are correct. There is massive demonic influence being exerted now and more than ever. As we get closer to the end, demonic influence will continue to increase. At some point, Jesus will return and put an end to Satan and his demons and every tongue will confess that Jesus is lord.
Yea, that happened already, according to the Bible.

Two thousand years ago, Jesus said that the ruler of the world was now cast out (Jn 12:31). Satan was cast out of heaven two thousand years ago (Lk 10:18).

Last edited:

God be with you all.

Kyrie eleison

God be with you all.

Yea, that happened already, according to the Bible.

Two thousand years ago, Jesus said that the ruler of the world was now cast out (Jn 12:31). Satan was cast out of heaven two thousand years ago (Lk 10:18).
Well to be honest that's what someone else wrote about what Jesus might have said.

The Bible is 100% hearsay

Forum List

Back