The Caravan is HERE!!!

So let's see...2500 of these "invaders" have applied for asylum in MEXICO...and so far only 350 are here...and they're in line patiently asking for asylum...as always happens with these caravans.

Oh...

Lib please they just caught over 600 trying to sneak across the border illegally, including one filthy scum who had already been convicted of rape in the US and deported.

trump stated no asylum. guess that was a wasted journey eh?
trump stated no asylum. guess that was a wasted journey eh?
Trump can't lawfully rewrite Federal statutes passed by the Legislative Branch and already signed into law NOR can the Asswipe-in-Chief circumvent or Unconstitutionally ignore US treaty obligations and International Law, both regarding asylum!

If he does either, that will be the final nail to bind him to the label of crook and criminal and will certainly point to another instance of his failure to uphold his oath of office. Requesting lawful asylum is a right under US and International law and accords. Your fucking Brown Frown bigotry is your God Damn problem, and no substitute for the LAW!

He doesn't have to dumb ass, he can suspend entry of any class of alien at any time, all perfectly legal and constitutional.
He doesn't have to dumb ass, he can suspend entry of any class of alien at any time, all perfectly legal and constitutional.
Cite the statutes and exceptions in ALL of the treaties and International laws to which the US is a signatory which gives any President that omnipotent power, Tex! The Orange One is not a fucking King with unlimited powers to void all laws, contracts, treaties and compacts with the US upon a fucking whim for a chosen circumstance!

You made the asinine claim, so back it up with specifics, asswipe, or shut the fuck up without your typical dodge, dance and deflection to get out of the fucking hole you've dug with your stupidity and bluster! And don't even try to baffle with bullshit claiming Sec. 208 of the INA gives the Orange asswipe the power and nullifies all US laws and other agreements noted above. Now run along you half-witted piece of trolling shit.

Try reading this SCOTUS decision, save yourself some time and start reading the decision on page 9, Section III.

READ: Supreme Court Decision Upholding Trump's Travel Ban

Then you can apologize. LMAO
Try reading this SCOTUS decision, save yourself some time and start reading the decision on page 9, Section III.

You stupid Shit! That didn't involve Trump's Unconstitutional travel ban Executive Order, you IDIOT! It was the third iteration which was a well watered down SPECIFIC Proclamation which DID allow individual review and waivers, and which you can read in Robert's decision, fool, and which barred such review for those who had been granted asylum previously, NOT A BLANKET DENIAL OF ASYLUM FOR AN ENTIRE CLASS OF IMMIGRANTS UPON A WHIM AS YOU CLAIMED!

That was a really poor dodge and deflection that I knew you would be coming with, and makes you appear impotent with all that bullshit bravado!

So you can't cite any statutes and exceptions in ALL of the treaties and International laws to which the US is a signatory which gives any President the omnipotent power to circumvent existing law regarding those seeking asylum in the US. Taking select phrases out of context is fucking pitiful, Tex! Now go piss off and water the flowers, Dummy!

OK dumb fuck, it the court says the president can establish a naval blockade to prevent illegal entry of aliens, how can ignorant fucks such as yourself claim it's unconstitutional to place troops on the border to prevent entry? Come on you ignorant toddler tell the class all about it. If you have a problem with the powers of the president as stated by Chief Justice Robers feel free to fuck off and die.

The text of §1182(f) states: “Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.”
By its terms, §1182(f) exudes deference to the President in every clause. It entrusts to the President the decisions whether and when to suspend entry (“[w]henever [he] finds that the entry” of aliens “would be detrimental” to the national interest); whose entry to suspend (“all aliens or any class of aliens”); for how long (“for such period as he shall deem necessary”); and on what conditions (“any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate”). It is therefore unsurprising that we have previously observed that §1182(f) vests the President with “ample power” to impose entry restrictions in addition to those elsewhere enumerated in the INA. Sale, 509 U. S., at 187 (finding it “perfectly clear” that the President could “establish a naval blockade” to prevent illegal migrants from entering the United States); see also Abourezk v. Reagan, 785 F. 2d 1043, 1049, n. 2 (CADC 1986) (describing the “sweeping proclamation power” in §1182(f) as enabling the President to supplement the other grounds of inadmissibility in the INA).

https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/17pdf/17-965_h315.pdf

So let's see...2500 of these "invaders" have applied for asylum in MEXICO...and so far only 350 are here...and they're in line patiently asking for asylum...as always happens with these caravans.

Oh...

Lib please they just caught over 600 trying to sneak across the border illegally, including one filthy scum who had already been convicted of rape in the US and deported.
Do you EVER post links?

so wheres all the razor wire ? and Troops

8d978567-644c-4b0f-b3a9-381f12f061c3-VPC_MIGRANT_CARAVAN_AT_BORDER_DESKTOP_THUMB.jpg

oh yeah - polishing their boots in Tx.

Don’t worry, they will be there soon, and they will pay you the $20 your asking. Thanks giving is loanly when you are away from home.

OK dumb fuck, it the court says the president can establish a naval blockade to prevent illegal entry of aliens, how can ignorant fucks such as yourself claim it's unconstitutional to place troops on the border to prevent entry? Come on you ignorant toddler tell the class all about it. If you have a problem with the powers of the president as stated by Chief Justice Robers feel free to fuck off and die.

The text of §1182(f) states: “Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.”
By its terms, §1182(f) exudes deference to the President in every clause. It entrusts to the President the decisions whether and when to suspend entry (“[w]henever [he] finds that the entry” of aliens “would be detrimental” to the national interest); whose entry to suspend (“all aliens or any class of aliens”); for how long (“for such period as he shall deem necessary”); and on what conditions (“any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate”). It is therefore unsurprising that we have previously observed that §1182(f) vests the President with “ample power” to impose entry restrictions in addition to those elsewhere enumerated in the INA. Sale, 509 U. S., at 187 (finding it “perfectly clear” that the President could “establish a naval blockade” to prevent illegal migrants from entering the United States); see also Abourezk v. Reagan, 785 F. 2d 1043, 1049, n. 2 (CADC 1986) (describing the “sweeping proclamation power” in §1182(f) as enabling the President to supplement the other grounds of inadmissibility in the INA).

Agreed. He "Could"......so the 1,000,000 question is......WHY THE "F#@%" DOESN'T HE ?

Notice all of a sudden he's gone silent on the whole thing?

You get it...most don't. I tried to tell all the "TRUMP'LL STOP EM" people last month....no he won't. But the PTB will put up a show to make it look like they're doing something and the gullible will fall for it for the 1,000,000th time.
They're not turning them back. Fuggedaboudit. If 50,000 arrive....49,700 WILL be somewhere in the US within 60 days free and clear. The word is out across central and South America....COME ON IN !!!!!

FTLT - ONLY True Patriots can stop the chain illegal immigration......but there's only 8 left in the country....and they're 82 years old.

(see my previous post for the obvious answer that persistently evades the lesser thinkers every time.)

Last edited:

Agreed. He "Could"......so the 1,000,000 question is......WHY THE "F#@%" DOESN'T HE ?

Notice all of a sudden he's gone silent on the whole thing?

You get it...most don't. I tried to tell all the "TRUMP'LL STOP EM" people last month....no he won't. But the PTB will put up a show to make it look like they're doing something and the gullible will fall for it for the 1,000,000th time.
They're not turning them back. Fuggedaboudit. If 50,000 arrive....49,700 WILL be somewhere in the US within 60 days free and clear. The word is out across central and South America....COME ON IN !!!!!

FTLT - ONLY True Patriots can stop the chain illegal immigration......but there's only 8 left in the country....and they're 82 years old.

(see my previous post for the obvious answer that persistently evades the lesser thinkers every time.)

Simple, optics. He knows if he shuts it down tight the cowards in congress won't back him. But pedestrian barriers are still being erected. Triple strand concertina wire can look very intimidating to the average civilian.

I got bored enough that I read some youtube comments from CNN. I know, don't judge me. I was shocked by how many people soak all that garbage up. One video was about there being no caravans, and every single comment was someone saying the caravans were made up. Unbelievable. I know all negative comments are taken out, but there will still many comments of people who were sure that the caravans never existed. Who are these people who make comments like that? It was the same with Melania having an opinion on whether someone should be in the White House. Loads of comments slamming the Flotus, saying she should have no opinion whatsoever. I know the comments are doctored to make people think that people watch them, and agree with them, but it still makes me wonder if there are more people that believe whatever the media says as absolute truth.

I got bored enough that I read some youtube comments from CNN. I know, don't judge me. I was shocked by how many people soak all that garbage up. One video was about there being no caravans, and every single comment was someone saying the caravans were made up. Unbelievable. I know all negative comments are taken out, but there will still many comments of people who were sure that the caravans never existed. Who are these people who make comments like that? It was the same with Melania having an opinion on whether someone should be in the White House. Loads of comments slamming the Flotus, saying she should have no opinion whatsoever. I know the comments are doctored to make people think that people watch them, and agree with them, but it still makes me wonder if there are more people that believe whatever the media says as absolute truth.

This is getting off-topic, but there is an entire generation that has been raised to not critically think and simply react.

So indeed, they do believe what the media says as gospel. Scary? Yes. Yes, indeed it is.

It's still going on in American schools present-day.

A nation of Pavlov's dogs. 1984 ain't got nothin' on this.

Trump can't lawfully rewrite Federal statutes passed by the Legislative Branch and already signed into law NOR can the Asswipe-in-Chief circumvent or Unconstitutionally ignore US treaty obligations and International Law, both regarding asylum!

If he does either, that will be the final nail to bind him to the label of crook and criminal and will certainly point to another instance of his failure to uphold his oath of office. Requesting lawful asylum is a right under US and International law and accords. Your fucking Brown Frown bigotry is your God Damn problem, and no substitute for the LAW!

Cite the statutes and exceptions in ALL of the treaties and International laws to which the US is a signatory which gives any President that omnipotent power, Tex! The Orange One is not a fucking King with unlimited powers to void all laws, contracts, treaties and compacts with the US upon a fucking whim for a chosen circumstance!

You made the asinine claim, so back it up with specifics, asswipe, or shut the fuck up without your typical dodge, dance and deflection to get out of the fucking hole you've dug with your stupidity and bluster! And don't even try to baffle with bullshit claiming Sec. 208 of the INA gives the Orange asswipe the power and nullifies all US laws and other agreements noted above. Now run along you half-witted piece of trolling shit.

You stupid Shit! That didn't involve Trump's Unconstitutional travel ban Executive Order, you IDIOT! It was the third iteration which was a well watered down SPECIFIC Proclamation which DID allow individual review and waivers, and which you can read in Robert's decision, fool, and which barred such review for those who had been granted asylum previously, NOT A BLANKET DENIAL OF ASYLUM FOR AN ENTIRE CLASS OF IMMIGRANTS UPON A WHIM AS YOU CLAIMED!

That was a really poor dodge and deflection that I knew you would be coming with, and makes you appear impotent with all that bullshit bravado!

So you can't cite any statutes and exceptions in ALL of the treaties and International laws to which the US is a signatory which gives any President the omnipotent power to circumvent existing law regarding those seeking asylum in the US. Taking select phrases out of context is fucking pitiful, Tex! Now go piss off and water the flowers, Dummy!

That bullshit has 180 degrees of separation from what I wrote, you deflecting piece of shit! Here is what I wrote about initially which you deflected from for your own reasons, you Damn fool!

"So you can't cite any statutes and exceptions in ALL of the treaties and International laws to which the US is a signatory which gives any President the omnipotent power to circumvent existing law regarding those seeking asylum in the US."

Taking select phrases, lines and entire paragraphs out of THAT context is fucking pitiful and dishonest, Tex, not that you were even trying!

You tried to make a bunch of horseshit float and you couldn't even get the circumstances correct with your deflection and made a total ass of yourself, Tex. Where is the bit about ASYLUM in your latest BLOCKADE OF DEFLECTION OF YOURS? That was the topic which you omitted covering with your "maneuvers", shit-for-brains! Now run along you fucking troll! Every time you piggyback a post of mine and try to trash me, you're the one winding up trashed because your too damn stupid to cut your losses. You're a known quantity, Lil' Tex, you petty bitch!

That bullshit has 180 degrees of separation from what I wrote, you deflecting piece of shit! Here is what I wrote about initially which you deflected from for your own reasons, you Damn fool!

"So you can't cite any statutes and exceptions in ALL of the treaties and International laws to which the US is a signatory which gives any President the omnipotent power to circumvent existing law regarding those seeking asylum in the US."

Taking select phrases, lines and entire paragraphs out of THAT context is fucking pitiful and dishonest, Tex, not that you were even trying!

You tried to make a bunch of horseshit float and you couldn't even get the circumstances correct with your deflection and made a total ass of yourself, Tex. Where is the bit about ASYLUM in your latest BLOCKADE OF DEFLECTION OF YOURS? That was the topic which you omitted covering with your "maneuvers", shit-for-brains! Now run along you fucking troll! Every time you piggyback a post of mine and try to trash me, you're the one winding up trashed because your too damn stupid to cut your losses. You're a known quantity, Lil' Tex, you petty bitch!

Trump absolutely has the power to stop any and all immigrants he chooses. It's in his job description and codified in Federal law.

About 350 caravan members arrived by bus in the border city of Tijuana on Tuesday, marking the first large group of migrants to reach the U.S. border after weeks of grueling walks through Central America and Mexico.

Riding on nine buses, the group rolled into Tijuana, where members are expected to unload, rest and then get in line to request asylum.

Some invasion huh?
Much ado about nothing, of course – just more rightwing lies, demagoguery, fearmongering, bigotry, and hate.

It's pretty damn simple you illiterate pile of whale dung, a blockade can block them form entering ports of entry. The court says the president has absolute discretion, you can whine and cry about it, it doesn't change the fucking law or court precedent. So run along and get your warm milk from your caretaker, looks like you slobber bib needs to be changed too.

Trump absolutely has the power to stop any and all immigrants he chooses. It's in his job description and codified in Federal law.
That is not what the topic of the "discussion" is about with the Texas Idiot. But you wouldn't know that because you're too fucking lazy to take the time to edify your dumb ass before you put your fingers flying. Besides, if what you say were true, SCOTUS wouldn't have found Trump's Exec. Order 13769 of Mar 2017 UnConstitutional over a year ago would they? Presidential powers are broad, but sure as Hell not unconditional! Now go floss your teeth for the camera, Duke!

That is not what the topic of the "discussion" is about with the Texas Idiot. But you wouldn't know that because you're too fucking lazy to take the time to edify your dumb ass before you put your fingers flying. Besides, if what you say were true, SCOTUS wouldn't have found Trump's Exec. Order 13769 of Mar 2017 UnConstitutional over a year ago would they? Presidential powers are broad, but sure as Hell not unconditional! Now go floss your teeth for the camera, Duke!

SCOTUS never ruled on that EO you fucking liar.

It's pretty damn simple you illiterate pile of whale dung, a blockade can block them form entering ports of entry. The court says the president has absolute discretion, you can whine and cry about it, it doesn't change the fucking law or court precedent. So run along and get your warm milk from your caretaker, looks like you slobber bib needs to be changed too.

That has not a fucking thing to do with the initial topic of asylum which I have stayed on and you keep dodging and dancing from ya piece of shit. I'm not falling for you horseshit, asswipe...you loose again ya dishonest bastard!

That has not a fucking thing to do with the initial topic of asylum which I have stayed on and you keep dodging and dancing from ya piece of shit. I'm not falling for you horseshit, asswipe...you loose again ya dishonest bastard!

Trump has the authority to suspend any kind of entry by anyone, asylum seekers and all, deal with it. There are like 700,000 asylum claims pending, he can suspend all future claims until that backlog is eliminated if he choses. You can cry, name call and do what ever you want, it won't change a damn thing. LMAO

Ok, now you can lie about another SCOTUS ruling.
:iyfyus.jpg:

Liar? NO you fucking asswipe! A confusion of the particulars surrounding the decision to declare the issue moot because of the looming expiration, yes. See how easy it is to own up to the truth you fucking hypocrite!

Liar? NO you fucking asswipe! A confusion of the particulars surrounding the decision to declare the issue moot because of the looming expiration, yes. See how easy it is to own up to the truth you fucking hypocrite!

Damn, wrong again, that EO was superseded by the subsequent EO. See how easy it is to prove you still haven't educated yourself on the topic, yet you have the gall to claim others are as ignorant as you. Get the fuck out of here until you have some idea what you're crying about.

About 350 caravan members arrived by bus in the border city of Tijuana on Tuesday, marking the first large group of migrants to reach the U.S. border after weeks of grueling walks through Central America and Mexico.

Riding on nine buses, the group rolled into Tijuana, where members are expected to unload, rest and then get in line to request asylum.

Some invasion huh?

Violence last night at the border as caravan members clashed with Mexican locals that don't want them camping out in their neighborhood! Thousands more coming behind those who have already arrived and the local State government is already saying they won't have the millions of dollars it's going to take to feed and shelter them. The organizers of the caravan are stating that they won't be "jailed" by Mexican authorities who are asking them to stay at a local sports facility.

This is about to get ugly and you could see it coming a LONG way away!

Forum List

Back