The Caravan is HERE!!!

Lesh

Diamond Member
Dec 21, 2016
About 350 caravan members arrived by bus in the border city of Tijuana on Tuesday, marking the first large group of migrants to reach the U.S. border after weeks of grueling walks through Central America and Mexico.

Riding on nine buses, the group rolled into Tijuana, where members are expected to unload, rest and then get in line to request asylum.

Some invasion huh?

About 350 caravan members arrived by bus in the border city of Tijuana on Tuesday, marking the first large group of migrants to reach the U.S. border after weeks of grueling walks through Central America and Mexico.

Riding on nine buses, the group rolled into Tijuana, where members are expected to unload, rest and then get in line to request asylum.

Some invasion huh?

if they showed up in Tijuana The Orange Clown missed the port of entry by 2000 miles ...

LMAO

Some invasion huh?
trump stated no asylum. guess that was a wasted journey eh?

I started a gang fight on the Tijuana bridge -

6-7 kids selling Chicklets gum hit me up about half way over and rather than buy from one I just reached in my pocket and put all my change on the ground ... it looked like an MMA training camp in less than 5 seconds.

:04:

Some invasion huh?
Pretty sure he said no asylum if they attempted to enter illegally. Standing in line at the border entry is not border jumping.

Some invasion huh?
Pretty sure he said no asylum if they attempted to enter illegally. Standing in line at the border entry is not border jumping.
sure it is. you don't get it. It's called asking for visas through consulates.

Some invasion huh?

I'm REAL SURE Tijuana Mx AINT ANYWHERE CLOSE TO MCALLEN TX

so wheres all the razor wire ? and Troops

8d978567-644c-4b0f-b3a9-381f12f061c3-VPC_MIGRANT_CARAVAN_AT_BORDER_DESKTOP_THUMB.jpg

oh yeah - polishing their boots in Tx.

Some invasion huh?

You don't listen to the news do you?

The vast majority have always said they were going to enter at Tujuana
and into Calif. They can get away with more there than they can in Texas.

The barbed wire is located on the stretches where illegals usually try to
enter.

You keep trying though. Mexican authorities did say there was a fight
last night between Houndurans and Mexicans. (I bet that smelled)
Mexicans have no use for these folks.

Some invasion huh?

enter.

And neither does anyone else.

But an estimated 5,000 migrants spent Monday night in the central Mexican city of Guadalajara, before enduring another round of frustration during their attempts to move farther north on Tuesday. More than 2,000 more have received temporary visas to stay in the country.

2000 have already got a visa ... the visas Trump wasnt going to issue ?

Migrant caravan: First Central Americans arrive at the US-Mexico border

But an estimated 5,000 migrants spent Monday night in the central Mexican city of Guadalajara, before enduring another round of frustration during their attempts to move farther north on Tuesday. More than 2,000 more have received temporary visas to stay in the country.

If you bothered to do a little research before running your big mouth you would have known that America didn't issue Visa's Mexico did.

They are temporary Visa's.

First Migrant Caravan Groups Begin Arriving at U.S. Border in Tijuana

Mexico has offered refuge, asylum or work visas, and its government said Monday that 2,697 temporary visas had been issued to individuals and families to cover them during the 45-day application process for more permanent status. Some 533 migrants had requested a voluntary return to their countries, the government reported

And America has tightened border security at the Tijuana crossing.

Last edited:
Should we assume that the regressives here in this thread have fixed up their spare bedroom and pulled out the cot into their living room to entertain their new guests?

I mean, heavens now, these virtue signaling leftists wouldn't be the biggest fucking hypocrites in the whole world, now, would they?

They've been coming for decades, hundreds of thousands of them. The difference now is the size of the groups and the fact they all want "Asylum". They've been coached into asking for this to short circuit the process. This is just the first wave, they will keep coming and the Media won't show you just like they haven't shown you for the last 30 years. We saw politically motivated coverage of the caravans and the fake family separation crisis before that. The real problem starts when THOUSANDS PER WEEK start pouring in overwhelming the housing, border control and health care resources in California, Arizona and Texas. Oh right you don't live there so it's not a problem. My bad.

I have three bedrooms and potential work lined up for three families. Life is great when trump doesn't remember his campaign strategy.

Some invasion huh?

enter.

correct -

this caravan has no effect on my daily life - last time I heard they were planning on crossing at McAllen Tx.

so where are the troops Trump sent ?

If you bothered to do a little research before running your big mouth you would have known that America didn't issue Visa's Mexico did.

They are temporary Visa's.

First Migrant Caravan Groups Begin Arriving at U.S. Border in Tijuana

Mexico has offered refuge, asylum or work visas, and its government said Monday that 2,697 temporary visas had been issued to individuals and families to cover them during the 45-day application process for more permanent status. Some 533 migrants had requested a voluntary return to their countries, the government reported

And America has tightened border security at the Tijuana crossing.

if you paid attention you would have seen the ? at the end of my comment.

Forum List

Back