The cannot be said enough:

Point of fact: The far right echoes propaganda as if it is The Truth. Thus they do not understand that they lie, they are simply to stupid to comprehend bullshit from reality.

Right wing media has trained their followers to accept their lies unchallenged. For 35 year they've told their listeners that the mainstream media is biased and not to be trusted. The have filled their listeners heads with lies about Welfare Queens, the war on Christmas, Hillary lies, and other liberals are all commies. Right wing media has pandered to the racism, the belief that poor people are lazy and unmotivated, and done a really good job of distracting right-wingers from the damage of the Reagan tax codes, and the transfer of wealth to the top 5%.
You're insane. The media is very biased to the left, Christmas has been all but banned in many places, Reagan helped the GDP grow tremendously. All you can do is lie about everything and pretend it's all on them. The rich are doing great with the current power system, which Hillary wants to continue.

I call you insane because you think you're believable. Plus you don't live here. You voice doesn't even count.

Point of fact: The far right echoes propaganda as if it is The Truth. Thus they do not understand that they lie, they are simply to stupid to comprehend bullshit from reality.

Right wing media has trained their followers to accept their lies unchallenged. For 35 year they've told their listeners that the mainstream media is biased and not to be trusted. The have filled their listeners heads with lies about Welfare Queens, the war on Christmas, Hillary lies, and other liberals are all commies. Right wing media has pandered to the racism, the belief that poor people are lazy and unmotivated, and done a really good job of distracting right-wingers from the damage of the Reagan tax codes, and the transfer of wealth to the top 5%.

Talk about accepting lies. Reagan was so 30 years ago and so two democrat presidents ago and yet you still blame Reagan. Wow simply wow.
Plus she's Canadian. Seems she wants the US to go down so Canada looks better.

Talk about accepting lies. Reagan was so 30 years ago and so two democrat presidents ago and yet you still blame Reagan. Wow simply wow.

Canada's economy takes largest hit since 2009 - BBC News

Canada's economy takes largest hit since 2009 - BBC News
Probably because they have too many idiots like Dragondung.

It's worth saying again, Hillary supporters should be the last ones whining about anyone lying given Cankle's history

See, one more member ^^^ of the far right wing to dumb to understand the difference between propaganda and reality. Thus they echo the same bullshit over and over again; "57 states"in context:

"... it is just wonderful to be back in Oregon, and over the last 15 months we've traveled to every corner of the United States. I've now been in fifty .... seven states? I think one left to go. One left to go. Alaska and Hawaii, I was not allowed to go to even though I really wanted to visit but my staff would not justify it."

This sums up everything anyone needs to know about the hildabeast...
...and she's a loopy kunt

View it at the 2:25 mark to listen to her excuses.

A white lie; when she claims she will hunt down 11 million illegal aliens and deport them, or state over and over a Wall will be built on our southern border and Mexico will pay for it, then is will be a great big lie or a delusion.

Trump is unfit to be POTUS; only fools, racists, bigots, misogynists or fascists will vote for Trump. Which are you (you may choose more than one, of course)?

14199346_10153946129286275_6554010186689335737_n.png

This would be a chart complied from data gathered by our fact-checking friends over at politifact.com. Now, all of the Trumpaloompas are going to come rushing in to assure us that Hillary is the real liar because e-mails.

Further, they will, of course, insist that this chart is bullshit, because everyone knows that facts are just opinions that everyone likes, and that fact-checkers are all progressive plants.

Finally, no one is suggesting that every statement that Hillary makes is 100% honest, or even that the e-mail kerfluffle is her only examle of dishonesty . But reality is what it is. The whole "Killary is a career liar, while Donald is a sincere, honest businessman" narrative is simply not true. Of the two, Donald has clearly made the most inaccurate, misleading, and down-right false statements. Now. You still like him better; you still wanna vote for him, that's fine. Just don't pretend that it is his "sincerity" that drives you. Don't pretend that he is the only "morally superior" choice that Americans can "trust".

*Won’t Raise taxes on those making less than 250,000 per year.
*I am not somebody who promotes same-sex marriage.
*I happen to be a proponent of a single payer universal health care plan.
*No Earmarks in the $787 Billion Stimulus.
*Unemployment rate will be 8.5% without stimulus.
*Recovery Act will save or create jobs.
*Health Care deals will be covered on C-span.
*Cut Deficit in Half by end of first term.

*The Health Care Package will pay for itself.
*Greedy Doctors taking out tonsils for more money.
*We have run out of places in the US to drill for oil.
*ObamaCare Fee is not a new tax.
*Under our plan, no federal dollars will be used to fund abortions.
*If you like the health care plan you have you can keep it.
*The health care bill will not increase the deficit by one dime.
*No “boots” on the ground Libya.

*Mitt Romney would deny gay people the right to adopt children.
*Rich doesn’t pay their fair share.
*Fence between US and Mexico is “Practically Complete”
*Jobs Bill Paid for.
*GOP Responsible for Obama Jobs Bill Not Passing.
*I’ve done more for Israel’s security than any President ever

*The American automobile industry has come roaring back.
*My budget will cut the deficit by $4 Trillion over 10 years.
*Fast and Furious program is a field-initiated program begun under the previous administration.
*Mitt Romney Plans to fire Big Bird.
*Benghazi violence was caused by an internet video & demonstrations.
*We got back every dime we used to rescue the financial system.
*Planned Parenthood provides mammograms.
*Mitt Romney raised nursing home fees eight times.
*The sequester is not something that I’ve proposed. It is something that Congress has proposed.

*First of all, I didn’t set a red line, the world set a red line.
*The foreign intelligence Surveillance court is transparent.
*I said Benghazi was a terrorist attack from the beginning.
*The NSA is not abusing its power.

Report: Released Criminal Aliens Committed Nearly 10 Times More Crimes Than Obama Admin. Told Congress
Report: Released Criminal Aliens Committed Nearly 10 Times More Crimes Than Obama Admin. Told Congress - Breitbart

"Hillary Clinton Says She’s The Best To Continue Obama’s Legacy"
How Each Democratic Candidate Is Trying To Leverage President Obama

You're insane. The media is very biased to the left, Christmas has been all but banned in many places, Reagan helped the GDP grow tremendously. All you can do is lie about everything and pretend it's all on them. The rich are doing great with the current power system, which Hillary wants to continue.

I call you insane because you think you're believable. Plus you don't live here. You voice doesn't even count.

Thank you for the timely example. It's always appreciated.

14199346_10153946129286275_6554010186689335737_n.png

This would be a chart complied from data gathered by our fact-checking friends over at politifact.com. Now, all of the Trumpaloompas are going to come rushing in to assure us that Hillary is the real liar because e-mails.

Further, they will, of course, insist that this chart is bullshit, because everyone knows that facts are just opinions that everyone likes, and that fact-checkers are all progressive plants.

Finally, no one is suggesting that every statement that Hillary makes is 100% honest, or even that the e-mail kerfluffle is her only examle of dishonesty . But reality is what it is. The whole "Killary is a career liar, while Donald is a sincere, honest businessman" narrative is simply not true. Of the two, Donald has clearly made the most inaccurate, misleading, and down-right false statements. Now. You still like him better; you still wanna vote for him, that's fine. Just don't pretend that it is his "sincerity" that drives you. Don't pretend that he is the only "morally superior" choice that Americans can "trust".

*Won’t Raise taxes on those making less than 250,000 per year.
*I am not somebody who promotes same-sex marriage.
*I happen to be a proponent of a single payer universal health care plan.
*No Earmarks in the $787 Billion Stimulus.
*Unemployment rate will be 8.5% without stimulus.
*Recovery Act will save or create jobs.
*Health Care deals will be covered on C-span.
*Cut Deficit in Half by end of first term.

*The Health Care Package will pay for itself.
*Greedy Doctors taking out tonsils for more money.
*We have run out of places in the US to drill for oil.
*ObamaCare Fee is not a new tax.
*Under our plan, no federal dollars will be used to fund abortions.
*If you like the health care plan you have you can keep it.
*The health care bill will not increase the deficit by one dime.
*No “boots” on the ground Libya.

*Mitt Romney would deny gay people the right to adopt children.
*Rich doesn’t pay their fair share.
*Fence between US and Mexico is “Practically Complete”
*Jobs Bill Paid for.
*GOP Responsible for Obama Jobs Bill Not Passing.
*I’ve done more for Israel’s security than any President ever

*The American automobile industry has come roaring back.
*My budget will cut the deficit by $4 Trillion over 10 years.
*Fast and Furious program is a field-initiated program begun under the previous administration.
*Mitt Romney Plans to fire Big Bird.
*Benghazi violence was caused by an internet video & demonstrations.
*We got back every dime we used to rescue the financial system.
*Planned Parenthood provides mammograms.
*Mitt Romney raised nursing home fees eight times.
*The sequester is not something that I’ve proposed. It is something that Congress has proposed.

*First of all, I didn’t set a red line, the world set a red line.
*The foreign intelligence Surveillance court is transparent.
*I said Benghazi was a terrorist attack from the beginning.
*The NSA is not abusing its power.

Report: Released Criminal Aliens Committed Nearly 10 Times More Crimes Than Obama Admin. Told Congress
Report: Released Criminal Aliens Committed Nearly 10 Times More Crimes Than Obama Admin. Told Congress - Breitbart

"Hillary Clinton Says She’s The Best To Continue Obama’s Legacy"
How Each Democratic Candidate Is Trying To Leverage President Obama

Here's another one trying to defend Trump by trying to show how much like Obama he is.

And btw, the above poster just started a thread ridiculing dishonesty,

while at the same time she supports one of the worst liars in political history. You can't make this shit up!

Forum List

Back