Is it possible to depolarize out politics?

and every one a happier country that we are. the GOP has given us the worst inequality, upward mobility, and homelessness ever anywhere by far in the developed world. Tell us some more really hateful divisive misinformation.....
You want to blame republicans for homelessness in democrat cities?

Thats a good example of liberal delusion

Major cities like Portland and San Francisco are becoming wastelands thanks to drug addicts encouraged by liberal democrat policies

You want to blame republicans for homelessness in democrat cities?

Thats a good example of liberal delusion

Major cities like Portland and San Francisco are becoming wastelands thanks to drug addicts encouraged by liberal democrat policies
A Democrat Parody study of factors which tend to make cities unlivable would probably include people permitted to shit in their streets. On the other hand, any such study would be suppressed.

A Democrat Parody study of factors which tend to make cities unlivable would probably include people permitted to shit in their streets. On the other hand, any such study would be suppressed.
Drug abuse is the primary driver of street bums pooping on the sidewalks

To say the least, we appear to be a long way off.

There are myriad individual voices, amplified by the internet and cable teevee, who maintain a vested personal and professional interest in keeping the public angry and animated. Of course, that often requires them to distort the facts and outright lie. That recipe isn't exactly a trade secret. Intellectual honesty is simply, literally, no longer a priority. How is that fixed? I have absolutely no idea.

Also, there is a canard that I see regularly from the wings: "We can't meet in the middle". Well, of course not. There is no precise center of an issue in a complicated world. But there is plenty of space in between the two ends. When faced with problem-solving -- and isn't that the point here? -- an intelligent, mature adult knows that sometimes they'll get things a little more their way, and sometimes they'll get things a little less their way. And sometimes, if we're lucky, collaboration with produce something all new, like our Constitution. Good God. How do we not know this?

The "middle" is a huge swath, not a pinpoint. The one and only thing holding us up is ego.

CIBvnAs.jpg

I think more in terms as that point which is the equilibrium of both forces.

Well you can add that to the gigantic mountain of crap you believe, Super Duper. There is no evidence of any election fraud, vaccine fraud or global warming fraud or any of your other ridiculous conspiracy theories that you have wrecked the world with... There is no compromise with pure unadulterated crap from scumbags like Murdoch Hannity Tucker Rush Rogan... The GOP base and pure misinformation and the Orange Clown Conman are now running the GOP. Pathetic and dangerous and Anti American, hater dupe.
1) all those things listed does not have anything to do with my reply, that you are a hypocrite deflecting your behavior and accusing others of your own TDS.
2) to address your claims anyway:
>>quote:"There is no evidence of any election fraud"
Not true, even a mayor got charged with it, and Snipes in charge of voting in Dade County got caught twice (yet never got arrested, she got hired back after the first incident). The word "No" fraud is a misdirection from admiting there is fraud but the debate is there enough to sway an election? Your play on words is blatantly inciting doubt when it's blatantly lying. If there is no there-there then no lying is necessary. Only corruption needs lies, example: if Biden wasn't doing anything wrong, then why lie about ever meeting Hunter's business partners. It wouldn't matter unless it implicates you in a crime.
Saying no fraud when there is, only implicates criminal activity and intent to comit fraud.
>>>Quote:"vaccine fraud"
There was much fraud used with the Vaccine admittingly to get higher percentages covered they purposely lied and played on words in deceit. Also Faucci lied to protect himself, his collegues, and from blame turning from China to U.S.
They lied about other things to protect blame for the contamination batches I think that was JnJ's? Biden forced the rush and suggested the consolidated manufacture plant effort of 2 corps sharing a facility that idea caused the contamination.
There was also fraud in the inside trading, NIH investments in Moderna, the blame game, and most disturbing was the shocked faces on congress and senate that were told about what was coming our way and they failed to share it with the Pres fully properly and instead of prepping us the politicians spent their time trying to impeach Trump, this act alone killed 100's of thousands more that it should have if politicians would have spent time properly on the true tasks at hand and not power maneuvering to get rid of someone who could police their corruption like trading the pandemic etc.

>>>Quote: "or global warming fraud "
There was fraud, misinformation & claims, if not then why did they have to change the term to climate change when we had cooler than usual summers and it even snowed in Colorado during Gore's summer conference.
These frauds are Not to be confused with any actual climate issues, nor concerns addressed by any deniers, in other words my claim there is fraud does not change the fact that I still leave a much smaller carbon footprint than any of you warming cultists, it's just I don't need to push that on anyone nor look down upon you methane producing fart machines like Swallwell.
According to AOC- Swallwell needs to be lead off to brighter pasteurs for producing to much methane.

Last edited:
1) all those things listed does not have anything to do with my reply, that you are a hypocrite deflecting your behavior and accusing others of your own TDS.
2) to address your claims anyway:
>>quote:"There is no evidence of any election fraud"
Not true, even a mayor got charged with it, and Snipes in charge of voting in Dade County got caught twice (yet never got arrested, she got hired back after the first incident). The word "No" fraud is a misdirection from admiting there is fraud but the debate is there enough to sway an election? Your play on words is blatantly inciting doubt when it's blatantly lying. If there is no there-there then no lying is necessary. Only corruption needs lies, example: if Biden wasn't doing anything wrong, then why lie about ever meeting Hunter's business partners. It wouldn't matter unless it implicates you in a crime.
Saying no fraud when there is, only implicates criminal activity and intent to comit fraud.
>>>Quote:"vaccine fraud"
There was much fraud used with the Vaccine admittingly to get higher percentages covered they purposely lied and played on words in deceit. Also Faucci lied to protect himself, his collegues, and from blame turning from China to U.S.
They lied about other things to protect blame for the contamination batches I think that was JnJ's? Biden forced the rush and suggested the consolidated manufacture plant effort of 2 corps sharing a facility that idea caused the contamination.
There was also fraud in the inside trading, NIH investments in Moderna, the blame game, and most disturbing was the shocked faces on congress and senate that were told about what was coming our way and they failed to share it with the Pres fully properly and instead of prepping us the politicians spent their time trying to impeach Trump, this act alone killed 100's of thousands more that it should have if politicians would have spent time properly on the true tasks at hand and not power maneuvering to get rid of someone who could police their corruption like trading the pandemic etc.

>>>Quote: "or global warming fraud "
There was fraud, misinformation & claims, if not then why did they have to change the term to climate change when we had cooler than usual summers and it even snowed in Colorado during Gore's summer conference.
These frauds are Not to be confused with any actual climate issues, nor concerns addressed by any deniers, in other words my claim there is fraud does not change the fact that I still leave a much smaller carbon footprint than any of you warming cultists, it's just I don't need to push that on anyone nor look down upon you methane producing fart machines like Swallwell.
According to AOC- Swallwell needs to be lead off to brighter pasteurs for producing to much methane.
exactly, you believe a mountain of pure garbage with no evidence, just endless repetition from your ridiculous scum pundits

exactly, you believe a mountain of pure garbage with no evidence, just endless repetition from your ridiculous scum pundits
You just denied evidence, so it's you in denial. Just remember I've been right about 100% of this stuff and you've been on the 100 %wrong end of these things.
There comes a time your rational mind is supposed to kick in whereby you find another source of your info and data and stop trusting people with bad agendas.
You are supposed to swallow your pride and lose your human ego to figure out that ego is hindering you and making your decisions opposite your and humanity's best interest.
Now, do you dare compare your carbon footprint to mine?
How about John Kerry and Gores to yours? - Ooops!

Who ever said the gop crap media was in the middle? But, neither is the lefty lamestream media.
there is no evidence for any of your conspiracies election vaccine global warming etc, your tax information is BS. You know nothing factual, my brain washed functional moron politically. Try news instead of propaganda. I suggest the BBC and France 24 on TV and the Guardian and any other media in the world besides your crap

You just denied evidence, so it's you in denial. Just remember I've been right about 100% of this stuff and you've been on the 100 %wrong end of these things.
There comes a time your rational mind is supposed to kick in whereby you find another source of your info and data and stop trusting people with bad agendas.
You are supposed to swallow your pride and lose your human ego to figure out that ego is hindering you and making your decisions opposite your and humanity's best interest.
Now, do you dare compare your carbon footprint to mine?
How about John Kerry and Gores to yours? - Ooops!
It's funny how the Republicans never take any of this to court, because it is a crime to lie in court. they can only get away with it with you Rubes. You only get 10% of the news and that is spun so much it's not recognizable. CNN at the moment is news all day until prime time when they go over what a disgrace Republicans are. which is a fact that you'll never hear in your life. CNN goes after Democrats too. It's called news

try voting for the party with the policies that would help instead of dealing in stupid gossip and irrelevancies. Your evidence is crap. Otherwise real journalists would produce it, not just your disgraceful propaganda from proven scumbags

It's funny how the Republicans never take any of this to court, because it is a crime to lie in court. they can only get away with it with you Rubes. You only get 10% of the news and that is spun so much it's not recognizable. CNN at the moment is news all day until prime time when they go over what a disgrace Republicans are. which is a fact that you'll never hear in your life. CNN goes after Democrats too. It's called news
You are wrong again, consistantly 100% wrong: REALITY DENIER!

IF THERE WAS NO PROBLEM then why did a prosecutor going after the fraud get Clintonized?
Federal Prosecutor Working On Voter Fraud Found Dead
www.wptv.com/news/state/federal-prosecutor-beranton-j-whisenant-jr-found-dead-on-hollywood-florida-beac
h

In this day and age, it is hard to ignore the increasing polarization in our political landscape. It seems as though every conversation about politics can quickly turn into a shouting match, with neither side willing to listen or compromise. But what if we decided to take a step back, to approach each other with honesty, sincerity, and a genuine desire to understand the thoughts and beliefs of the other? Is it possible that by lifting the fog of our biases, we might find that what remains is common ground enabling us to work towards a more unified society?

Imagine yourself in a discussion with someone whose political views differ significantly from your own. Instead of viewing this as an opportunity to prove the other person wrong or to aggressively defend your position, consider it as a chance to learn and grow. By making a conscious effort to be open-minded, you may discover that there is more that unites you than divides you.

Now, of course, before you quote some of my own heated exchanges with some on this forum, I do not pretend to be the paragon of virtue here, and as guilty as many on this forum. We're all human, it is natural to be affected by the heat in the kitchen, so to speak, and react aggressively before thinking about how the other will recieve our transmission when we hit the 'reply' button. Think of essay as an appeal by a guilty man to better things.

First and foremost, I think we should strive to be honest with ourselves and with the person we are engaging with. This means acknowledging our own biases and the areas where your knowledge may be lacking. Be willing to admit when we are uncertain, and do not be afraid to ask questions. In turn, encourage the other person to do the same, fostering an environment of trust and mutual respect.

In our conversations, make the sincere attempt to quit shouting or insulting each other. Remember that the person you are speaking to has their own experiences and perspectives that have shaped their beliefs. By approaching the conversation with empathy and understanding, we can work together to find commonalities in your beliefs and shared values.

As we both share our thoughts and feelings, it's important not to talk past each other. This means actively listening to what the other person has to say, resisting the urge to interrupt or dismiss their points. You may find that by being present and engaged in the conversation, you are better able to comprehend the motivations and reasoning behind their beliefs.

Throughout this process, the key is to struggle together to understand why each of you thinks the way you do. By attempting to see the world through each other's eyes, you are more likely to uncover the roots of your disagreements and identify areas where compromise may be possible.

Ultimately, the goal is to lift the fog of your biases and work together to find the truth that you both believe exists. When you are honest with yourself and each other, genuinely seeking to understand and be understood, the path to finding that truth becomes clearer. Though it may not be an easy journey, it is one that is worth undertaking for the sake of a more unified and compassionate society.

So, is it possible to depolarize our politics?

Realize that I'm not sure it's possible. and I tend to doubt it, I find it hard to resist the temptation to insult and ignore the other person as much as the next person does (not saying everyone does this, but some do), but I think we should at least get the conversation started. Who knows, maybe make a sincere attempt. Well, just a thought.

What do you think?

It's like this Rump-pole.
We got an installed President that just recently said that Tranny's are the soul of the Nation.
Dimm's have ignited a culture war that is currently raging in an increasingly God-less Nation where nihilism and evil is daily gaining ground and dominating.
This evil may win in the daily corporeal affairs of Earth, but will never gain traction in the Kingdom of God.

We were talking about the presidential election LOL not This ridiculous Small time stuff.
The presidential election was worse, with election officials (dems) admitting there was fraud and issues, once again the debate is was it widespread or enough to manipulate results-election, yet your stance was there was no fraud at all.
Your logic also doesn't take into acct, if there was no fraud then why lie about a pipe leak in Atlanta arena that never happened, in order to stop the counting that allowed late votes to be slipped in?
(something found to be a problem in catching post office workers purposely changing mailing dates and misstamping dates on fresh mail ins after the allowed date.
Your logic doesn't exaplain why the need yo kick out Republican over site while blocking view with cardboard that occured in another state. You also can't explain the magic in how you get ballots to have bo crease or folds coming out of the envelopes? Even David Copperfield and Penn and Teller can't explain how that trick is done.
You also can't explain why Biden himself admited he had a voter fraud network in place. I can explain, because I know of this behavior being around a few people with Dementia, brain tumors removed, and brain trauma, they tend to have no filters and blurt out the quiet parts out loud, which is what Biden did.
So that's checkmate, either the process to cheat was in place or you are saying Biden is an habitual liar.

In this day and age, it is hard to ignore the increasing polarization in our political landscape. It seems as though every conversation about politics can quickly turn into a shouting match, with neither side willing to listen or compromise. But what if we decided to take a step back, to approach each other with honesty, sincerity, and a genuine desire to understand the thoughts and beliefs of the other? Is it possible that by lifting the fog of our biases, we might find that what remains is common ground enabling us to work towards a more unified society?

Imagine yourself in a discussion with someone whose political views differ significantly from your own. Instead of viewing this as an opportunity to prove the other person wrong or to aggressively defend your position, consider it as a chance to learn and grow. By making a conscious effort to be open-minded, you may discover that there is more that unites you than divides you.

Now, of course, before you quote some of my own heated exchanges with some on this forum, I do not pretend to be the paragon of virtue here, and as guilty as many on this forum. We're all human, it is natural to be affected by the heat in the kitchen, so to speak, and react aggressively before thinking about how the other will recieve our transmission when we hit the 'reply' button. Think of essay as an appeal by a guilty man to better things.

First and foremost, I think we should strive to be honest with ourselves and with the person we are engaging with. This means acknowledging our own biases and the areas where your knowledge may be lacking. Be willing to admit when we are uncertain, and do not be afraid to ask questions. In turn, encourage the other person to do the same, fostering an environment of trust and mutual respect.

In our conversations, make the sincere attempt to quit shouting or insulting each other. Remember that the person you are speaking to has their own experiences and perspectives that have shaped their beliefs. By approaching the conversation with empathy and understanding, we can work together to find commonalities in your beliefs and shared values.

As we both share our thoughts and feelings, it's important not to talk past each other. This means actively listening to what the other person has to say, resisting the urge to interrupt or dismiss their points. You may find that by being present and engaged in the conversation, you are better able to comprehend the motivations and reasoning behind their beliefs.

Throughout this process, the key is to struggle together to understand why each of you thinks the way you do. By attempting to see the world through each other's eyes, you are more likely to uncover the roots of your disagreements and identify areas where compromise may be possible.

Ultimately, the goal is to lift the fog of your biases and work together to find the truth that you both believe exists. When you are honest with yourself and each other, genuinely seeking to understand and be understood, the path to finding that truth becomes clearer. Though it may not be an easy journey, it is one that is worth undertaking for the sake of a more unified and compassionate society.

So, is it possible to depolarize our politics?

Realize that I'm not sure it's possible. and I tend to doubt it, I find it hard to resist the temptation to insult and ignore the other person as much as the next person does (not saying everyone does this, but some do), but I think we should at least get the conversation started. Who knows, maybe make a sincere attempt. Well, just a thought.

What do you think?
Ranked choice voting would help a lot.

Forum List

Back