The Candy Crowley Tipping Point

Insisting Obama won ignores the facts... Obama did manage to beat his first performance true.

The point of the thread is dealing with Americans who lost due to a biased and unethical moderator...

The first debate was scored by CNN Romney 67% Obama 25% That is a 42 point spread.

The second debate was scored by CNN Obama 46% Romney 39% That is a 7 point spread.

Get a clue.

Polling Center: CNN Poll: Who won the second presidential debate? - Elections & Politics from CNN.com

What ever happened to Republicans being the party of Responsibility?

Dems had no problem saying Obama sucked in the first debate

Why the petty excuses from Republicans?

Yeah, this isn't Democrat excuse making:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2cQgvH2QyI]Latest Excuse for Obama's Poor Debate Performance - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjg2oYMDC7g]Al Gore Blames Altitude for Obama Debate Performance - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mBc5K6xHZU]MSNBC Pissed at Obama Debate Clips - YouTube[/ame]

Of course liberals are liars, take that as a given, and just point and laugh.

I thought Candy Crowley did a fine job. I don't know where all of these accusations of bias are coming from.

So interfering, fact checking and taking sides when your moderating is not an indication of bias? Got it.

She couldn't help herself.

P.s., "fact checking" sounds so innocuous how you say it right there. What made the offense so offensive was of course that her "fact checking" was incorrect.

how about 'interjecting'?

I used to liked her, but her bias and interruptive behavior in the debate, left a very sour taste in my mouth.

No candy, only bitterness.

Insisting Obama won ignores the facts... Obama did manage to beat his first performance true.

The point of the thread is dealing with Americans who lost due to a biased and unethical moderator...

The first debate was scored by CNN Romney 67% Obama 25% That is a 42 point spread.

The second debate was scored by CNN Obama 46% Romney 39% That is a 7 point spread.

Get a clue.

Polling Center: CNN Poll: Who won the second presidential debate? - Elections & Politics from CNN.com

LOL -- coz Obama did suck in the first debate so bad that you couldn't deny it, and Romney didn't suck in either.

And Crowley played semantic games to cover for Obama.

Now if Crowley really wanted to do the job, maybe she could have pointed out when the men didn't answer the question. Sure would have been nice to hear Obama's answer to the actual question about Libya. If Crowley was going to accept accolades for being an activist moderator, it would have been nice if she had used the activism to get more information, not to obscure matters.

Romney can't be accountable for his own performance?

Why can't Republicans accept blame? Its the pollsters, it's the media, it's the moderator, it's the audience......someone is always out to get you

When did Republicans turn into such a bunch of pussies?

The absolute hilarity of the situation, is that the Rethungs are angry because someone point out that he LIED.

Let them have their delusions for a couple more weeks. Their bubble is about to pop, and in a bid way...

looking forward to it. got all my supplies ready for the riots.

b6R82.jpg

yeah, right. the democrats were all about admitting that obama blew it. can you say 'it was the altitude'?

romney, on the other hand, did not blow it. he won, and the only reason anyone is saying otherwise is because they desperately wanted obama to win, and anything short of him actually falling off the stage would be seen by them as a win.

the fact that the moderator tried to cheat on obama's behalf is a separate issue.

yeah, right. the democrats were all about admitting that obama blew it. can you say 'it was the altitude'?

romney, on the other hand, did not blow it. he won, and the only reason anyone is saying otherwise is because they desperately wanted obama to win, and anything short of him actually falling off the stage would be seen by them as a win.

the fact that the moderator tried to cheat on obama's behalf is a separate issue.

Democrats turned on Obama and told him he blew it. Obama admitted he blew it

Republicans can never admit their own errors.......need a scapegoat

LOL -- coz Obama did suck in the first debate so bad that you couldn't deny it, and Romney didn't suck in either.

Now if Crowley really wanted to do the job, maybe she could have pointed out when the men didn't answer the question. Sure would have been nice to hear Obama's answer to the actual question about Libya. If Crowley was going to accept accolades for being an activist moderator, it would have been nice if she had used the activism to get more information, not to obscure matters.

Why can't Republicans accept blame? Its the pollsters, it's the media, it's the moderator, it's the audience......someone is always out to get you

What is there to be "accountable" for? What blame is there for Republicans to accept?

Romney did a good job. He continued to show the nation that the monster the Democrats have been portraying him as in their ads is fiction. He continued to give independents reason not to be afraid to abandon Obama's failed agenda.

It would have been nicer if Crowley had helped to get more information on the table instead of obscuring things.

That's a different subject from Romney's performance.

Obama actually showed up. Romney went toe to toe with him. Both candidates did most of what they needed to do for political purposes.

Crowley's inability or unwillingness to facilitate a good exchange and help to get real answers out of the candidates derailed some of the information which needed to get out, but Romney still did great. At best Obama staunched some of the hemorrhaging. He didn't gain any ground back from Romney.

They said he blew it. Some gave stupid reasons as to why. But it was few and far between that someone said "Obama Won the first debate." Including Obama.

In the second debate, Romney looked like an ass clown.

And don't use "the fact" when you do not know what a fact IS.

What is there to be "accountable" for? What blame is there for Republicans to accept?

Romney did a good job. He continued to show the nation that the monster the Democrats have been portraying him as in their ads is fiction. He continued to give independents reason not to be afraid to abandon Obama's failed agenda.

It would have been nicer if Crowley had helped to get more information on the table instead of obscuring things.

That's a different subject from Romney's performance.

Obama actually showed up. Romney went toe to toe with him. Both candidates did most of what they needed to do for political purposes.

Crowley's inability or unwillingness to facilitate a good exchange and help to get real answers out of the candidates derailed some of the information which needed to get out, but Romney still did great. At best Obama staunched some of the hemorrhaging. He didn't gain any ground back from Romney.

Why the whining about moderators if Romney did so well?

Romney couldn't explain his tax plan and how it is funded
Romney offended women
Romney tried to set up Obama on Libya and got spanked

Blame the moderator

They said he blew it. Some gave stupid reasons as to why. But it was few and far between that someone said "Obama Won the first debate." Including Obama.

coming from someone who wouldn't know a fact if it crawled up his pants leg, that's pretty damned funny.

meanwhile, i'll use any damned thing i want, and you'll live with it, because you can't stop me, and you sure the hell aren't anyone i would notice or care about.

live with your impotence. learn to love it, because once romney is president, you'll be stuck with it. :badgrin:

coming from someone who wouldn't know a fact if it crawled up his pants leg, that's pretty damned funny.

meanwhile, i'll use any damned thing i want, and you'll live with it, because you can't stop me, and you sure the hell aren't anyone i would notice or care about.

live with your impotence. learn to love it, because once romney is president, you'll be stuck with it. :badgrin:

It was only a recommendation to help you from looking like an ignorant douchebag.

Others have said it best though.

Please, continue, Governer.

No one thinks Mitt lost, only that Obama improved from his abysmal first performance...but I digress, this thread is about the unethical behavior of the moderator.

Crowley was correct to call Romney on his fibs

About time don't ya think?

My favorite part...

Romney thinking he had the President on his claim

Obama cooly looking up and saying.....Proceed Governor

What a spanking

Yes, such a spanking (eye-roll). Then of course there was Crowley admitting she was wrong AFTER the fact.

That you have no problem with her interference and bias is truly at the heart of what has gone wrong in this country.

Romney looked like a little boy who had just been taken to the woodshed

"Proceed Governor". A classic

My favorite part...

What a spanking

Yes, such a spanking (eye-roll). Then of course there was Crowley admitting she was wrong AFTER the fact.

That you have no problem with her interference and bias is truly at the heart of what has gone wrong in this country.

A classic what?

The fact that he lied is killing him now. That might have been the nail in his coffin.

My favorite part...

What a spanking

You need to have your eyes checked.......ether that or you're just making it up.

Probably both. :cool:

Forum List

Back