The Cackler Meets The 3 Stooges

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
In 2000 Hillary Clinton ran against a guy who was forgotten before the votes were cast. In 2006 she ran against a non-entity. In 2008 she lost to a nobody outta nuttin. Senator Hillary Clinton was less than a zero. As secretary of state she spent more time in the air than Delta’s entire fleet in order to accomplish exactly nothing.

Tonight, the Cackler is debating Larry, Moe, and Curly, and another guy who makes a pimple look attractive. Yet the media continually informs us that she is leading in the polls by double-digits. I doubt if her poll numbers would be higher if she ran unopposed?

May God protect Clinton’s staff if she fizzles tonight:

On the eve of the all-important first debate, Clinton’s staff reportedly was terrified she could have “a serious meltdown.”

“Hillary’s been having screaming, child-like tantrums that have left staff members in tears and unable to work,” a campaign aide reportedly confided.

Hillary handlers fear 'serious meltdown' in debate
Posted By Garth Kant On 10/12/2015 @ 9:31 pm

Hillary handlers fear ‘serious meltdown’ in debate

And just for comedy relief, Joe Biden is waiting in the wings to save the show. Hollywood’s best writers cannot think up stuff like that.

And just for comedy relief, Joe Biden is waiting in the wings to save the show. Hollywood’s best writers cannot think up stuff like that.
From what I read about the debate, Hillary treated the audience with her famous cackle a few times. I doubt if she would have been “laughing” had Joe been there:

gary_varvel_gary_varvel_for_10132015_5_.jpg
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/ca...3/gary_varvel_gary_varvel_for_10132015_5_.jpg

The cackle at the end of this brief video is perfect:

Try this for a terrifying combination in a president: A sociopath-cackler:

I don't think Hillary's crazy, wide-open-mouth laugh is hard to explain. If I remember correctly, she was known as the "Ice Maiden" in high school. And, certainly, smiling never came naturally to her, as footage of her from the 90s proves (at one time, she never did it).

XXXXX

It's as when a sociopath has to think, in order to seem genuine, "How would a normal person react in this situation?" And Clinton does seem quite sociopathic (this isn't to say she's a full-blown sociopath).

July 31, 2016
That weird Hillary laugh...
By Selwyn Duke

Blog: That weird Hillary laugh...

Forum List

Back