"If elected I build a wall around the middle east and get Israel to pay for it"

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Dante's Presidential campaign kick off slogan "If elected I build a wall around the middle east and get Israel to pay for it"

How? How does Dante get folks on anonymous message boards to do his bidding? Brain power Sheer brain power.

If elected Dante swears on ten Christian Bibles, two Hebrew Bibles, and 357 Islamic Korans that he will tap into the brain power of all the anonymous nitwits who post on message boards all over the world wide web (except the web scamming Ukranians, Russians, and Chinese, and North Koreans, and...) and bring about a one-world consciousness to let the middle east bathe in the blood of their ancestors

Dante's Presidential campaign kick off slogan "If elected I build a wall around the middle east and get Israel to pay for it"

How? How does Dante get folks on anonymous message boards to do his bidding? Brain power Sheer brain power.

If elected Dante swears on ten Christian Bibles, two Hebrew Bibles, and 357 Islamic Korans that he will tap into the brain power of all the anonymous nitwits who post on message boards all over the world wide web (except the web scamming Ukranians, Russians, and Chinese, and North Koreans, and...) and bring about a one-world consciousness to let the middle east bathe in the blood of their ancestors
Somewhere in this world is a lonely prison cell awaiting your return.

With prison overcrowding my friend, no cell would be lonely.

Unless of course like you one is either a snitch, a weakling and a coward, or total piece of human excrement...then it's protective custody with the diddlers and other low life scum on the prison ladder

Forum List

Back