Ted Nugent's wife files for divorce

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Wonder how Ted is reacting to this

DALLAS – Shemane Nugent, the wife of rock musician and gun enthusiast Ted Nugent, filed for divorce today, spelling an end to the couple’s 24-year marriage.According to a source close to the Nugent family, Shemane, 51, decided that “she had no choice” but to separate from Nugent

It was one thing being married to him when nobody knew who I was,” Mrs. Nugent said. “His music earned us a lot of money—we had an amazing house, despite the lingering smell of deer carcass, and we were constantly traveling the world, drinking the finest moonshine, eating the most savory varmint. But, for reasons that should be obvious, I cannot be publicly known as Mrs. Ted Nugent, and I have therefore filed for divorce.”

Ted Nugent’s Wife Files for Divorce after being Outed as Ted Nugent’s Wife - Newslo

What a twat!!!!

Ted's response was classic....

Ted Nugent—one of the NRA’s most prominent members and an attendee at 2013’s State of the Union address—could not be reached directly for comment, but said through a spokesman that he “didn’t care, because hunting is better than sex anyway,” and added that Shemane could “suck on his machine gun.”

From the OP...." I cannot be publicly known as Mrs. Ted Nugent, and I have therefore filed for divorce."

Can NOT be publicly known, what the hell kind of reason is that?
Thar's her LEGAL married name.

What a twat!!!!

Ted Nugent—one of the NRA’s most prominent members and an attendee at 2013’s State of the Union address—could not be reached directly for comment, but said through a spokesman that he “didn’t care, because hunting is better than sex anyway,” and added that Shemane could “suck on his machine gun.”
Maybe he'll finally marry his gun.

What a twat!!!!

Which one?

What a twat!!!!

Which one?
The one that fits best in his asshole.

She must be upset that they held her up for political purposes.

The cops who did it must be lesbians, because who else would deliberately upset their ally like that in this time of hardship for them.

Hopefully, she stops stressing and starts thinking.

It must be said, though, targeting ffamily members is horrible. But what do you expect from Thought Police who are also regular police.

ted must have watched hillary last night and he threatened to do something drastic AGAIN.

The cops who did it must be lesbians, because who else would deliberately upset their ally like that in this time of hardship for them.

It must be said, though, targeting ffamily members is horrible. But what do you expect from Thought Police who are also regular police.

what cops..??? and what did they do to her?

His music earned us a lot of money—we had an amazing house, despite the lingering smell of deer carcass, and we were constantly traveling the world, drinking the finest moonshine, eating the most savory varmint.

image.jpg

I did a Google search and could only come up with the OP's site for the divorce.

Hmmmm.................guess people will believe ANYTHING that shows up on the 'net.

And I thought having all sorts of information at our fingertips would make us smarter. Guess I was wrong.

what cops..??? and what did they do to her?
oops. They were customs people.

Well the rest of my point should remain in tact. She needs one or two valsand a wine, and a good sleep. She's just had a nasty scare. A week of relaxation should be the key. Maybe the kids can stay with grandma?

Not everyone likes to be involved in a fight and now she feels she's involved in Teds.

I did a Google search and could only come up with the OP's site for the divorce.

Hmmmm.................guess people will believe ANYTHING that shows up on the 'net.

And I thought having all sorts of information at our fingertips would make us smarter. Guess I was wrong.
Gee I wonder why I posted this in Satire?

I tell you what though, I can understand why she would want to get divorced, because Ted Nugent's been acting stranger and stranger since 2010.

Forum List

Back