The Bud Light kerfuffle, and the moment it all crossed the line

Maybe you are missing the fact that the msinstream of society, as demonstrated by the position of a major American corporation, is on the Dylans side. Who's on yours besides a minority of bigots so inconsequential that that corporation didn't care enough about losing your business?
Wow....Lookit the moonbat licking the boots of a giant multinational corporation! :rofl:

Strange days indeed!

Some of us -- okay, well, I'm admittedly talking about me here -- have been screaming about the perils of political correctness and identity politics for over a decade here. "We" have been saying that the American Left has been blowing it by pushing these wide-ranging cultural issues FAR too far, and that the presidential election results of 2016 were a DIRECT result of those tactics.

So now the Right is pissed off at a beer and is boycotting it and shooting guns at it 'n stuff. And yes, now the Right is every bit as spectacularly hypersensitive to PC/Identity Politics as the Left has been to racism over the years. Ironic. As I've said many times, the two ends can be so similar in their behaviors.

After paying close attention (as usual) to what the Right actually says about things, I think that there was one moment, one turning point that the Left crossed the line with all this stuff: When we started seeing children (especially schoolchildren, who essentially are captive participants) fully exposed to transsexuality, drag queens, drag shows, and the like. This was done by adults who knew damn well that there would be MANY parents who would object, but they ran with it anyway. That's when the shit really hit the fan, and the Left asked for it. BOOM.

Just the latest example of the damage caused when ideologues ignore contrary opinions and go too far. And what's the response? The Right is now going too far in response. Go figure.

Thoughts?

I'm late to the party. Why are these snowflakes trying to cancel Bud Light again?

I think it has more to do with the quality of people who join the military. You see. Those who like yourself are racist don’t join so we don’t have to deal with your Ilk. We just protect your right to spout your ignorance and idiocy.

Because we are not saddled with your types we have a much higher quality of individual. One who is able to work as part of the team. Then we train the people to understand their lives depend on everyone around them. My life is in their hands and theirs is in mine. You wouldn’t lift a finger for one of those dirty minorities. I would and have risked my life for them. They’ve similarly risked their lives to help me.

I showed respect for the NCO’s and Officers regardless of race or Gender. You would view them with disdain.

Oh we get a few like you. But they just don’t last. They can’t take orders from one of those Minorities. They don’t want a Black Medic looking after them. They don’t want a woman, especially a minority giving them orders.
Again….cool story. We now know that you are a war hero and diversity works in the military.…COOL.
UNFORTUNATELY none of us live on bases or in barracks, we live in dirty, dangerous, divided, poverty stricken diverse shitholes so why don’t you point us to a diverse community, city, state or nation that is clean, law abiding, safe, united and productive…….You can’t so you won’t.

Again….cool story. We now know that you are a war hero and diversity works in the military.…COOL.
UNFORTUNATELY none of us live on bases or in barracks, we live in dirty, dangerous, divided, poverty stricken diverse shitholes so why don’t you point us to a diverse community, city, state or nation that is clean, law abiding, safe, united and productive…….You can’t so you won’t.
Chicks with dicks are now women

Tulsa pastor rallies behind Trump with 'national prayer call'

View attachment 775855
Fox 23
https://www.fox23.com › News

Mar 21, 2023 — Jackson Lahmeyer is the pastor at Sheridan Church in Tulsa and also the head of "Pastors4Trump," a Donald Trump support group consisting of

Don't forget to send your dear leader $$$.
The "Billionaire"needs it.
While you’re down on Brandon, remember to make sure he washes up first. You don’t wanna give him any STD’s while tossing his salad.

Last edited:
They're still MY eyes.
You advocate giving hormones that don't correspond to your sex and then a SEX CHANGE.
Is that what you call "logic"? :auiqs.jpg:
Why are you so traumatized by what other people do?
That's kind of Karen-ish wouldn't you say?
If YOU don't want to change your own gender then don't.
I don't see how other people's business is any of yours.

Bud Light.jpg

anybody willing to make nazi beer?
"Seth Weathers decided to solve their woke beer woes by selling a brew that doesn’t stand for LGBTQ equality in the slightest: Ultra Right 100% woke-free American beer. Weathers, who previously sold “Let’s Go Brandon” wrapping paper at Christmas, just needed a company to brew it. Given his asking price of $19.99 plus shipping for a six-pack, this should’ve been an easy task".

Wow, so the orange grifter approach didn't work on the gullible "woke" cult?
$20.00 for a SIX-PACK?
PLUS shipping ???????????

But wait there's more.............................

Forum List

Back