The British suddenly want their firearms back

I like my odds vs hammer than vs glock.
Timmy...you have no odds. You're the ultimate pussy. I've got $100 right here and now that's says you've never been in a single fist-fight in your entire life. Go ahead - tell me I'm wrong.

Which means when the terrorist came at you with a hammer, you'd immediately wet yourself and start crying. Then you'd be bludgeoned to death.

Terror incidents would drop dramatically if everyone was armed.

So sad they gave up their gun rights.

Who instigated that? What does the queen say?

Timmy...you have no odds. You're the ultimate pussy. I've got $100 right here and now that's says you've never been in a single fist-fight in your entire life. Go ahead - tell me I'm wrong.

Which means when the terrorist came at you with a hammer, you'd immediately wet yourself and start crying. Then you'd be bludgeoned to death.

Terrorist comes at me with a hammer, I'm hoping I have a gun handy. A hammer is a serious weapon.

Okay so there was this one night this dude was in the middle of the street calling me out, asking where I was at, and I replied "Right behind you"

With a hammer in my hand. I coulda killed him. He was all tightened up on his attitude about 5 minutes later. We didn't have no problems after that. That's right, double negatives and all that.

Last edited:
Here's the problem. That means the would be terrorists would also have easy gun access . Making their attacks even worse .

As it is they are using hammers . Gasp!! That can really smart! Itd be much better if they had semi autos !

Most places in the world have some kind of restrictions on buying any kind of guns for criminals or terrorist. Law abiding brits wouldn't have anything to fear.

Here's the problem. That means the would be terrorists would also have easy gun access . Making their attacks even worse .

As it is they are using hammers . Gasp!! That can really smart! Itd be much better if they had semi autos !
What good is their "semi autos" when everyone else is carrying them? A firearm is the ultimate equalizer. Give an NFL linebacker a hammer and a 115lbs woman a hammer, and the woman will die every time. Give them both firearms and the woman is instantly equal to that NFL linebacker.

There's a reason these atacks don't happen in the U.S. The terrorists know they will be shot and killed within seconds.

There's a reason hammer n truck attack don't happen in the US. It's much easier to get ahold of deadly firepower and cause some real damage .

Garbage guns still do the trick .

Poor confused, uninformed Timmy....
Timmy never understood that the 2nd Amendment in the US is NOT about defending oneself......it is about defending ones NATION and FREEDOM.

I guess the UK will have to become the next Venezuela before he gets it. Shame.

Actually I've boxed for years .

I'm actually ok with gun ownership , with some sensible controls .

Here we are talking about England . And the silly claim that if they had guns everywhere England would be safer from terror.

What good is their "semi autos" when everyone else is carrying them? A firearm is the ultimate equalizer. Give an NFL linebacker a hammer and a 115lbs woman a hammer, and the woman will die every time. Give them both firearms and the woman is instantly equal to that NFL linebacker.

There's a reason these atacks don't happen in the U.S. The terrorists know they will be shot and killed within seconds.

There's a reason hammer n truck attack don't happen in the US. It's much easier to get ahold of deadly firepower and cause some real damage .

Over here at Ohio State University, it was a car and a knife. And we are a very gun friendly state.

Yeah...except we have also had our truck and car attacks.......and box cutters were used to murder 3,000 people......

The worst killing so far...after 9/11.......89 people killed, over 400 injured..with a truck, in Nice, France....

The only reason we had so many killed in orlando...since today is the anniversary...is not that he had a gun...it's that everyone else in that club was disarmed by people like you.....

There is no Bill of Rights in the U.K. let alone the 2nd Amendment. It seems to take the Brits a long time to demand personal rights for some reason. Way back when the British people went through a civil war and finally overthrew the monarchy and executed King Chuck they soon chickened out and called his son from exile in France. Brits apparently like to be ruled even if it's by quasi monarchies. Maybe they will gain the right to keep and bear arms in the next hundred years if they don't give it up first.

Forum List

Back